• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 22, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies That darn nuke!

    Call of Duty Zombies That darn nuke!


    That darn nuke!

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 06:10 AM PDT

    How i've been feeling about this subreddit recently

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    Imma just leave this here

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 10:31 AM PDT

    I finally completed DE solo

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 11:32 AM PDT

    Just a little OG Moon Clutch

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 05:31 PM PDT

    My first post here, spent a few months pushing the kill counter and its finally broke! All the excitement to see if it would add a 7th slot and shrink the rest or just reset but this is it.....

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 10:05 AM PDT

    Thought I should share my 3d printed original perks and Pack a Punch

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 12:46 PM PDT

    Should Cold War Zombies increase the perk limit to 6?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 06:31 AM PDT

    Prior to the release of BO4, Jason Blundell told the Z-House members about their reasoning for changing the perk system. According to Treyarch, most players buy the same four perks every game, resulting in "crutch" perks such as Juggernog and Quick Revive in solo games. Though some may argue that the new perk system was interesting, and I can agree with some of its innovations, It seems like the player base desperately wants a return of the WaW-BO3 system. But I propose this idea: What if we could buy six perks now rather than four, so that we have more flexibility? I guarantee most players wouldn't buy the exact same perks every game with two more slots, and this would finally make perks that weren't quite good enough, like Deadshot Daiquiri , actually worth buying. Some of you might say that this would make Zombies too easy, but I've seen many custom zombie maps with no perk limits, and to be honest it really didn't feel that much different.

    submitted by /u/JRStors
    [link] [comments]

    [BO2] My PB is 53 ,Will I beat it ? ..

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    This is a true VietnamWar flashback

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 10:47 AM PDT

    I finally finished the Zetsubou Easter Egg. Overall, the experience has changed my opinions on the map a lot. It's nowhere near as bad as some people say!

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    Thoughts on this?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 12:51 PM PDT

    Completed the ee with a fellow redditer

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 04:15 PM PDT

    Where do you want the story to go in Black ops Cold War?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    What’s your biggest flex in zombies?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 04:47 AM PDT

    Mine is being able to do the gk valve step without the website that you usually use. This is because I watched a guide where the person told you how to do it manually and it took me like 30 attempts before I understood but to this day I haven't forgotten how to do it and it'll probably stay with me forever.

    submitted by /u/ManLikeJoe4
    [link] [comments]

    anyone who wants to do the shadows ee

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 10:20 AM PDT

    Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler Filler

    submitted by /u/yaboichris64920
    [link] [comments]

    I recently rebought black ops 4 since I wasn't enjoying modern warfare anymore. When I tried to install the classified DLC(which I already bought before) it keeps bringing me to this screen. I tried pressing on the other DLCs and the same thing happened, does anyone have a solution?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 03:31 AM PDT

    Lego Remington New Model Army

    Posted: 21 Aug 2020 05:04 PM PDT

    Revelations

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 11:34 AM PDT

    Lightning staff is super helpful in the wield a fist of iron step

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    Who Has Suffered the Most in the Aether Storyline?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    What do you consider to be a high rounds on each zombies title?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    I know this is a bit subjective but I've seen contrasting opinions. For me it would be:

    • WaW: 30
    • BO1: 35
    • BO2: 30-40 depending on the map.
    • WW2: Don't know, didn't really get into it.
    • BO3: 50+ since you can cheese most rounds.
    • BO4: 50+ due to drag, it gets boring pretty quickly anyways. I've only played these titles.

    My highest round legit is 74 on BotD. I don't factor WaW Shi No Numa into my high rounds. I think I started my zombies career around the age of 11 so some days I can survive for yonks, other days I make silly mistakes and die on low rounds.

    submitted by /u/oUnDeAdXsLaYeRo
    [link] [comments]

    What perk system would you prefer in BOCW?

    Posted: 22 Aug 2020 12:49 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment