• Breaking News

    Friday, September 4, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies That's why you need to deposit your points on buried lmao 😂

    Call of Duty Zombies That's why you need to deposit your points on buried lmao ��


    That's why you need to deposit your points on buried lmao ��

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 04:21 AM PDT

    115 is a pathway to many abilities, some considered to be unnatural

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    Decided to play bo2 again today

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 07:09 PM PDT

    Der Eisendrache IRL

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 08:49 AM PDT

    NOAHJ456 Has played Call Of Duty Black Ops Cold War

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    I made a Stamin-Up emblem in BO4

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    uhm ok game...

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 09:57 AM PDT

    I have weird taste in zombies maps lol

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    1 man 2 manglers

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 02:45 AM PDT

    Got bored so I drew Richtofen from The Giant’s intro. I am no artist, so tell me what you think

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    Not how I thought the game would end

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 10:24 PM PDT

    Anyone else got zombies vibe after seeing this part in the Cold War reveal trailer? The graphics will be nuts.

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    Origins Trailer (1917 Style)

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    recently did the Moon EE (Chronicles vers.) for the first time and decided to do some tinkering with the theatre mode and got this beaut of a pic!

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 03:32 AM PDT

    I bought Infinite Warfare a little over an hour ago and..

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    The atmosphere of this game is amazing. I love the card system, the player animations, the dialogue, the music, it's all just so great. I've only spent a little time on it as well and can't imagine how much better the game is going to be as time goes on. Would def. recommend to anyone thinking about getting it.

    submitted by /u/itzvast
    [link] [comments]

    Monkeys, but upgraded through Crate Power

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 09:06 PM PDT

    could have been my best clutch waw custom zombies https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ufao-VLZGaY

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 10:13 AM PDT

    Some photos I took in Theater today

    Posted: 03 Sep 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    Do you think we'll see the MP40 and the Thompson in CW?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    For some reason these 2 are the only weapons that have been in every single Treyarch game since World at War, so I'd say there's a high chance we'll see them again in CW, the MP40 was one of the main weapons in WaW and BO1, and later returned in Origins for BO2, Chronicles in BO3 (as well as the futuristic HG-40 from Zetsubou and Gorod) and was lateral added to all zombies maps in BO4. Now the Thompson might not be as predominant in zombies as the MP40, but still managed to get to every game, as a main weapon in WaW, a wallbuy in the WaW maps in BO1, and as the M1927 in MotD, Origins, Revelations, and some of the BO4 maps.

    The M1911 and STG-44, almost joined them in being present in all Treyarch games, but they forgot to add them to BO4, alongside these two, the Galil, M16 and Ballistic Knife have been in almost every game, missing only WaW (for obvious reasons) but the ballistic knife was only a multiplayer weapon in BO3. Lastly there has always been some kind of crossbow since BO1 (not in BO2 zombies, but it was in campaign and multiplayer).

    Would you like to see these weapons again in CW zombies, or do you think they have been in too many games already? Personally I would be happy if they finally made them fully customizable, if it's something like BO3 and BO4, then that would be really disappointing.

    submitted by /u/DarkSomke
    [link] [comments]

    Whats your favorite daily repost on this sub?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    Playing zombies as a RIP for my friend, any ideas?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 09:22 AM PDT

    What's up guys so my friend's birthday who passed away is exactly next month. I always told him if he ever passed away I would do something fye for him on zombies and I'm kind of stuck on ideas. My first idea was getting a lot of people to play zombies with me at the same time (some in my lobby some in another lobby), my second idea was to do the same exact thing as the first one but I would make the main perks into a glow in the dark bottle and have that sitting on my desk playing with the lights off. So what should I do reddit? I want to make sure I can do something amazing I will always remember!

    submitted by /u/Mysterious-Research5
    [link] [comments]

    I’m hooked on BO3 again

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    I have over 25 days played in this goddamn mode and I still can't put it down. I've been playing maps like Shang, Gorod and Zet with only classic gums and it's showing me a truly challenging side of BO3 that I never really experienced back in it's day. This game is just gold, it's got something for every zombies occasion.

    All I can hope is that Cold War zombies is the true successor to BO3 zombies that I've been waiting for. If they can get it even close to the heights of BO3, I think zombies will make a big comeback this year. Absolutely cannot wait!

    submitted by /u/OoooohYes
    [link] [comments]

    Flying zombies?

    Posted: 04 Sep 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment