• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 11, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies Call of duty zombies meme

    Call of Duty Zombies Call of duty zombies meme


    Call of duty zombies meme

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 07:32 PM PDT

    The Rave in the Redwoods experience

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 07:50 AM PDT

    This is the first time I reach round 50 on Shadows of Evil. I used to hate that map since BO3 launch. But one week ago, I decided to learn everything about that map and now I enjoy it a lot. I wish I gave it a chance earlier.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    Lebron James who?

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    Anyone else remember this weapon on Shi No Numa?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 09:35 AM PDT

    Anyone Else Think BO1 PAP Camo Looks Worse In BO3 ZC?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 01:40 AM PDT

    Almost done the Origins EE. Just the Freedon step...

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    How the actual hell did we all survive that

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    FeelsBadMan

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 11:56 AM PDT

    The Type Of Crazy Camos I Want In Cold War

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 05:57 AM PDT

    Looks like Richtofen likes to drink Wraith Fires

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 01:02 AM PDT

    How do you prefer to consume Zombies Content/Tutorials?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    Hi all, I have been in this community for a very long time now and I have decided I want to shift the content of my Youtube Channel to be focussed on zombies with the release of Cold War. It would mean a lot to me if you guys could answer the poll about how you prefer to consume your Zombies content. If you have any suggestions outside of the poll answers, please let me know!

    This post is not to promote my channel, hence me not revealing the name of the channel. I am just looking for feedback and opinions.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/RyanStella1498
    [link] [comments]

    My buddy and I set our new personal record! 48 Dredge with fireworks comes in clutch in the 40s.

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    WTF is this bug in BO3 custom zombies

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    Shields in zombies trailers

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    I noticed there's no shield shown in the Cold War trailer. I know most other trailers don't show the characters with shields because it looks a little weird but I hope it's not because they aren't in the game at all. For me the only trailer I remember having shields was shadows because it was the first time a shield had an ability like that. What other trailers had shields and do u think they will be in bocw?

    submitted by /u/Spnskt
    [link] [comments]

    One good thing Black ops 4 Did

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    Hi everyone, new here.

    So I've been replaying the black ops zombies series, WaW- Blops 4 in anticipation of black ops Cold War, and I realize something while playing Blck ops 4, Jug is probably the worst perk out there, and even the original four are too.

    Oh not at all because their effects are bad, their effects (considering double tap 2.0 anyways) are some of the most powerful, more health, half reload, double damage for bullet guns + 20% fire rate boost, and in solo self revives are fantastic, but that's... kind of the problem, because most maps have limited perk slots. Theres almost no reason to really run the other amazing perks when you only have a choice of 4 in solo (in cop op you dont need Quick revive as much, you can pick up Staminup or something else) but that's not really the point. Most maps, theres not much reason to not run DT2.0, unless its one of only a small selection of maps like Black ps 1 where DT2 didn't exist, or modern ones like Mob or DE where bullet guns aren't always your main weapon of choice. And theres just no map where more health and faster reload isn't good to have. You'd see pretty similar perk load outs person to person, map to map (excluding maps where you can gain all perks, or people using unquenchable/extra perk granting equipment)

    In black ops 4, for all its mistakes in terms of how it handled our beloved series, removing those main 4 actually gave some more mileage to some of the other perks, like Deadshot (which I've actually grown really fond of) because you're not as pushed into having 3 or 4 of your perk selections predicated because each of those original 4 are somewhat put in other features (Pack a punch's double damage, the natural 200 Health now, having 2 self revives from the get go and faster reload from getting all 4 perks). Granted I'm not the biggest fan of the Blops 4 perk system, as it also has its own issues (like only having 4 perks per map, and having old perks integrated into new nonperk features doesnt really fix the problem because you cant change perks mid game if you want to use a different weapon type, like wanting PhD because you got explosives but didn't select it before match start)

    Cold War removing the perk limit and bringing back the old perks like Jug removes the only really issue with the perks before, the lack of real variety and reason to use other perks outside of pure curiosity/challenge, because now those unsung perks can finally have a spot in the sun, that isn't on a map like Origins or by using Gobblegums. What did you guys think of the black ops 4 perk system?

    submitted by /u/MetagrossMaxis
    [link] [comments]

    I’m curious to who’s honestly hyped about CW Zombies and does it feel like there’s as much hype as in the past?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    Personally my masssive disappointment with BO4 has me black pilled about Zombies and when I ask myself what they can to get me interested again I honestly feel the answer is releasing a game that's very far removed from anything in WAW through BO3. BO4 was the only one (not counting non Treyarch Zombies never touched those a day in my life) where I wasn't playing each map 50 times within a few days. I would basically hop on a few times, learn about the map, then decide it's boring and a waste of time to play over an older map. What I really loved about BO3 is what some criticized it for. I liked the amount of fire power we had because it made playing maps less repetitive as a whole. Instead of being stuck with 1-2 strategies on those higher rounds I could have 10 strategies. BO4 was a step back from that with overall mediocre map layouts and mechanics in comparison to Origins, Der Eisendrache, Zetsubo no Shima, and Gorod Krovi imo. Ancient Evil was the only halfway decent map and that was just because it was a Origins/Der Eisendrache wannabe. I don't want clones of older maps that are overall worse, I want something that gives me a reason to play it over an older map. And to anyone who says maybe I've just grown out of Zombies nope. I've gone back to BO3 and had a blast for weeks and plan on doing so again, even going back to stuff like WAW Der Riese. I checked out the reveal and read some of the leaks. Nothing in it stands out other than more map reimagines which is a bad thing far as I'm concerned. I wanna be wrong and love this game but I'm almost certain it'll be dead within 2 weeks

    submitted by /u/Blackgod_Kurokami
    [link] [comments]

    I would like to have back this optic from BO2 on BOCW where you can see the Zombies behind the walls.

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 04:33 PM PDT

    How should I go about learning the story?

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 12:30 PM PDT

    I really wanna learn the story before bocw comes out. Any help would be appreciated. Also I would rather want to play the maps to learn the story instead of watching videos about the story.

    submitted by /u/Necromancer9912
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to get into zombies more

    Posted: 11 Oct 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    So I've never been huge on zombies when I was growing up but I've gotten more into it in recent years and just how I play games has changed over time and I enjoy the challenge of both EE's and high rounds and would like to get more involved with both. Bo4 is what got me into it really which I know is blasphemy to many people but oh well I enjoy the maps and IX ee attempts with my buddies from high school were a blast even though we never completed it. Anyway I digress, the point of this post is 1. To look for advice on where to start map wise and game wise to get more into the mode and ee attempts or high rounds attempts. 2. Obviously the ps5 is coming out and I'm intrigued about going back to a console for the relaxed aspect of it (I've been on PC for the past couple years) especially with zombies but is the difference in zombies performance that much between on pc and say the new console specs if they do what they claim. 3. Anything else that someone more experienced with the zombies game mode thinks I should know :)

    submitted by /u/BarefootSage01
    [link] [comments]

    I made a Zombies game in 7 days in my free time. What do you think about it? (I tried to make it really similar to COD Zombies, but with different names etc..)

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 04:41 PM PDT

    I don't know if this was already made but I had the idea and I tried it :)

    Posted: 10 Oct 2020 01:40 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment