• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 25, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies Moon but is low budget and in source engine

    Call of Duty Zombies Moon but is low budget and in source engine


    Moon but is low budget and in source engine

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    Ah yes, it's that time of year where I fill my box with candy

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 10:38 PM PDT

    I made a Tag Der Toten Music vid featuring fully rendered cgi scenes of Aether's final moments!

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 07:35 AM PDT

    Just did the Zetsubou Easter egg First try with the help of mrroflwaffles guide. Such a good cutscene.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    That we will comrades

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    Not very good at zombies and finally got round 50 on Shangri-la!!!!!!

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 10:07 AM PDT

    Is it rare to get 3 of the same code??

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 10:34 AM PDT

    Cost 60 bucks

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    How do I play if I'm blind

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    On my previous post about achieving hardcore round 30 Solo in bo4, notice the thread where some people were confused about the level of blindness I have and how somebody who cannot see at all can play games. essentially my level of blindness is closer to the totally blind part of the spectrum in the sense that I have no functional vision outside of a little bit of light detection in my right eye

    functionally speaking that little bit of light does not help me in my day-to-day life with my family or in gaming at all. so I raise my children and play games and whatever I do all by sound.

    How does this relate to call of duty zombies specifically, well in short the sound engine itself is good enough at conveying distance between myself and a Target or a specific object on a map that has a sound associated with it, for example when you spawn in on classified you can hear which direction the box spawns in so I know where the first door I want to open is located, you can also determine direction of zombies like I said earlier, behind the front or to the left or to the right, as well as how far away they are and if they are behind a obstruction so you cannot get a clear shot.

    As for navigating the map by sound, that is not as difficult as you would think, using classified as a example again because it is the map I'm most familiar with and enjoy playing the most, even if I go through a teleporter and cannot see the image to associate which floor I'm going to I can still identify every teleporter I come out of based on the sound as soon as I leave the teleporter, the main teleporter in the war room has a metal ring around the teleporter itself, there is glass in front of one of the teleporters as you leave the cargo elevator and go to the right, there is glass in front of that specific teleporter. I can identify where each pack part location can be, all of this takes time and patience and practice.

    It's also gotten to the point now where treyarch even added sounds in the minion navigation part of the game for create a class for the blind to be able to access creating classes more independently, I can't pick everything in zombies that I want by myself but I can pick out nearly everything in a class, special weapons, perks, equipment and starting weapons, are things in the menu and depending on the modifier of the perk you can determine what modifier you have, when you get the maximum damage boost from Deadshot mod there's a sound for it, every time a winter comes back there's a sound as well, you can hear which zombie is specifically frozen or stunned with Winters or burst, you can hear when equipment returns like a frag grenade coming off cool down, there's also Sound indicate a brain rot zombie or fire bomb. all of this to the point now where I have been trying to teach other blind people and maybe have a full blind zombies crew one of them actually got round 36 on casual difficulty the other day.

    submitted by /u/tj_the_blind_gamer
    [link] [comments]

    They did NOT do a great job recasting George Romero for the Black Ops mobile port.

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 06:37 PM PDT

    I quit after this happened.. ��

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 12:01 PM PDT

    Remember when the ray gun had balls?

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 10:17 PM PDT

    Not even close

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 03:38 AM PDT

    Skirmish at Halloween night.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 10:55 AM PDT

    Never noticed this text in Kino before; does anyone know what it means? Is this an old Treyarch riddle or puzzle or something?

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    Unpopular opinion: Please don’t add double Pack-a-Punch effects.

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 03:38 AM PDT

    These turn any weapon into a wonder weapon. It makes higher rounds less like an achievement compared to bo1 and bo2. Ive seen a lot of people reach rounds 100 in bo3 because of these effects and gobblegums but thats like reaching round 40/50 in previous black ops games. I just want double pack a punch to upgrade the weapon again without the effects. Anyone agree? Or just me?

    submitted by /u/NthChart
    [link] [comments]

    Okay.. I thought the crawlers would do the same, but the gobblegum doesn't work on them apparently, but I had a good laugh������

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 11:58 PM PDT

    Best Perk Jingle

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    IX EE, killed the 2nd elephant and still lost ��

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 03:02 AM PDT

    shadows of evil

    Posted: 25 Oct 2020 09:05 AM PDT

    i know this is kinda stupid but can you get the apothicon servant from the box after you build it

    cause if you die can you spin the box and hopefully get it

    submitted by /u/sentienttoecheese
    [link] [comments]

    I made a Portable Wii to play COD Zombies. Thought you guys would like this :)

    Posted: 24 Oct 2020 02:37 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment