• Breaking News

    Wednesday, November 4, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies Hope this isn't a repost

    Call of Duty Zombies Hope this isn't a repost


    Hope this isn't a repost

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 07:29 AM PST

    Plush Bunny

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 05:28 AM PST

    Sometimes the lore is just too much

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 01:08 PM PST

    It would be nice if they added this camo in Cold War...

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 09:27 AM PST

    I dislike people like this

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 11:05 AM PST

    This sums up the zombies storyline.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 12:00 PM PST

    Ive got a good feeling about this one

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 07:53 AM PST

    Detailed BO Cold War PS4 pack sizes. Dead Ops Arcade download (4.7GB) is bigger than the Zombies Base Install (3.8GB). Pre-load on PS4 is supposedly starting this Friday.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 08:30 AM PST

    Finally Done! Prestige Master 1000 Back to Back, Now For Cold War.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 10:55 AM PST

    Bo4 3/8, So far so good. Should push myself to 200 on this boring ass map? is it worth it?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 08:44 AM PST

    anyone else get triggered when someone calls "juggernog" "juggernaut" in zombies?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 09:58 AM PST

    i surprising hear it all the time but i don't wanna be an ass and correct them i wanna know if anyone else feels the same way😂😂

    submitted by /u/-InternalEnd-
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite crew????

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 06:17 AM PST

    Favorite cod zombies Crew. I can't add the others unfortunately but if you like them leave a reply.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/LolisRcool567
    [link] [comments]

    I guess I’ll just go fuck myself

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 04:47 PM PST

    Origins Wind Puzzle is Actually Wrong on BO3 Zombie Chronicles?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 10:45 AM PST

    So this is a problem that would likely affect no one but I recently learned how to actually solve the Origins puzzles in the intended way and not using a cheat sheet or guessing. I'll spare the details but you have to use the base 3 and base 4 number representation system. For the wind puzzle there are 4 sets of symbols on the columns that represent a number they are 27, 26, 13, 12 after being decoded and you have to make the line of symbols on the ceiling add up to those column numbers. However, in Black Ops 3 the column that is supposed to be 12 actually only shows 3 but the solution is still 12.

    This is a pretty minor issue as mostly everyone does this off of memory or with a cheat sheet of some kind and I doubt they would fix it but It's something kinda funny I noticed.

    submitted by /u/Geoffk123
    [link] [comments]

    Found the perfect place for my Juggernog mini fridge

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 04:20 PM PST

    What Revelations Should’ve Been

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 09:19 AM PST

    I enjoyed Revelations (not one of my favorite maps) but I wish we got more of Agartha in it, just like spawn. I understand it had to be corrupted in some way because on the story, but I think the map would've been a LOT better if it was a corrupted Agartha instead of the only piece of Agartha being spawn.

    submitted by /u/ann_is_onymous
    [link] [comments]

    Ahhh...hello lo lo lo

    Posted: 03 Nov 2020 08:07 PM PST

    Question about Revelations

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 07:00 AM PST

    Can anyone explain to me how the hell people figured out the process to upgrade the Apothican Servant on Revelations? Who thought "Let me just shoot at random rocks in the sky a few times and then go to the Pack a Punch machine and then it'll work"?

    submitted by /u/Nickek081497
    [link] [comments]

    Loadout Choice

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 07:52 AM PST

    What weapon, and field upgrade are you choosing?

    I might choose an AR, with Ring of Fire or Aether Shroud, but I'm going to try every weapon out.

    submitted by /u/TheRetroSage
    [link] [comments]

    Should I make zombies themed christmas cards?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 07:26 AM PST

    I want to make zombies themed christmas cards and want to post them here even though its early. What does everyone think.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/NotCreeperDog85
    [link] [comments]

    What would I miss out on if I don't play on PS?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 10:07 AM PST

    For the first time, I am planning on buying the game on PC while my buddy plays on PS4/5, our last game was BO3 and we both were on PS4.

    I shouldn't have any problems playing zombies with him right?

    Furthermore, what Sony-exclusives will I be missing out on? I know about the 2-player co-op, but that I can live with.

    submitted by /u/st3v3n
    [link] [comments]

    Which map would you choose

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 11:54 AM PST

    Which map would you play for the rest of your life

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/RedAppleMan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment