• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 5, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies I dont think it was that great, first time posting tho.🤷‍♂️

    Call of Duty Zombies I dont think it was that great, first time posting tho.��‍♂️


    I dont think it was that great, first time posting tho.��‍♂️

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 08:42 AM PST

    Too political, unfollowing

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 03:12 PM PST

    I found this on insta, and i dont know how to feel about this

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 11:27 AM PST

    Cursed Crossover

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 01:24 AM PST

    My amazing parents got me this for my birthday the other day !!!! (As you can tell I love it so much lol

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 04:16 PM PST

    What actually broke the cycle in BO4?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 07:38 AM PST

    Hello fellow redditors, creator of the idea of Banana Colada here ;)

    Since Cold War is just around the corner I´ve been hyped as f*** for the Zombies game mode and played every Treyarch zombies game I own. And digging around in the zombies storyline I have a question that I don´t seem to figure out exactly the awnser.

    What event is the cause for breaking the cylce after Zetsubo No Shima?

    What happened between the events from the Great War to Revelations in order for the crew appearing inside Alcatraz instead of Richtofen´s lab?

    submitted by /u/rafaseo6789
    [link] [comments]

    Hey everyone! What do you all think of the coaster I made for my manufacturing class?

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 05:37 PM PST

    If IX was ported to BO3, where would you put the perks?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 05:37 AM PST

    Obviously, the 4 statues would have some. Besides that I'm thinking the pit(shield place) and the area opposite it(idk what it's called).

    submitted by /u/Lupicide56
    [link] [comments]

    My team and I's first times completing Origins. On to Black Ops 3 now. Running out of time before BOCW releases.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 10:14 PM PST

    I’m not a good artist, but I wanted to share my smol crew!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 01:21 AM PST

    Recently got back into playing zombies after a couple years made it to my highest round ever got 3 downs but ah well.

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 09:04 PM PST

    best WaW map?

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 09:06 AM PST

    as a very new zombies player i have a question. what's the best expansion pack for WaW? the only zombies map ive ever played is noct der untoten and now i want to get an expansion. so what the best one? veruct, shi no numa or der rise? sorry about the spelling but yeah.

    reposted cuz I forgot to add a flair

    edit: also I wanna practice some training so is one better or worse for training? its not that big of a deal tho

    submitted by /u/Turtlezilla33
    [link] [comments]

    Me and my friends made the Juggernog Machine in Minecraft!

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 05:12 PM PST

    The best Explosive strat in Zombies...

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 05:15 AM PST

    The ending of my 54 minute gorod krovi EE run

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 01:29 AM PST

    BO2 zombies was such a blast yesterday.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 01:43 AM PST

    Struggling to reach round 30 in Nuketown Zombies

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 11:10 AM PST

    Since BO2 I wanted to see the blue eyes EE in this map but I've never got to any higher than round 20, it's just too hard for me to train in the green house back yard. I Almost always get Jugg last, and when I finally get it I get cornered in some way or another.

    I know it's one of the hardest maps, and I need to hone my training skills. But I was wondering if there's a better strat for this map or if I'm doing anything wrong other than being bad. Also any tips to improve my training skills would be very appreciated.

    submitted by /u/OldRevan66
    [link] [comments]

    Best Chronicles High Round Strat

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 10:58 AM PST

    Choose your Pick! Classic Gums Only.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Pug561
    [link] [comments]

    Vibing to Coming Home on Round 100 ��

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 06:20 PM PST

    just pre ordered CW, and noticed we are in fact getting Dead Ops Arcade III, who hyped

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 07:41 PM PST

    Just got to my highest round ever on ZNS. I wouldn’t call myself very good at zombies but I’m actually super proud of this!

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 12:10 PM PST

    Happy election day I'm playing Die Rise I ain't worried. Have a good one everybody

    Posted: 04 Nov 2020 01:50 PM PST

    Favorite Zombies Youtuber

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 11:44 AM PST

    Who do you like best!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Pug561
    [link] [comments]

    Jugg ✅. Dragon Wings ✅. Nikolai said “ You Forgot PAIN”. 53 minutes down the drain. I’m hurt.

    Posted: 05 Nov 2020 11:42 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment