• Breaking News

    Monday, December 21, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies 100+ New Cosmetic Bundles for Black Ops Cold War

    Call of Duty Zombies 100+ New Cosmetic Bundles for Black Ops Cold War


    100+ New Cosmetic Bundles for Black Ops Cold War

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 09:00 AM PST

    100% The Battle Hardened... Finally beat the mama back on my 5th try with my friend. 4th try servers went out at 57 �� So happy we did it. Zombies is great this year ❤️

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 07:59 AM PST

    Does anyone else think that if you fail exfil, you can still continue playing until you die?

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 09:15 AM PST

    They should have it so that when the helicopter crashes, you no longer can exfil but you can just play until you die. Also it'd be cool to have the helicopter crash be part of the map somehow.

    submitted by /u/PM______ME
    [link] [comments]

    See ya next season lads!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 04:55 AM PST

    Im gonna get that trial reward or die trying.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 03:40 PM PST

    Dark Aether✅

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 01:22 AM PST

    3 Weapons left until I unlock the dark Ather camo (officially) this is the most fun I've had playing video games in a long time 305 games and 6 days 22 hours and 28 mins of zombies played so far

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 03:58 AM PST

    I might be late but I just figured the the Gallo packed is "HANGMAN" with no "A"s and that's because the gallows were a place that people were lynched.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 02:34 AM PST

    Really hope people don’t take this one the wrong way �� but I made ultimis richtofen! (Minus all the insignia) please enjoy ����‍♀️

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 08:16 PM PST

    Throwback to COD Zombies Mobile: Lite Edition. Where Richtofen walks you through a tutorial before turning into a zombie.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 06:22 PM PST

    It's been twelve years. You start to forget the things you should remember. And you can't stop remembering the things you should forget. We always had the power.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 08:42 PM PST

    I never want to see another sniper rifle again

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 01:04 PM PST

    Zombies Chronicles would be perfect for this game

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 06:59 AM PST

    It didn't make sense to make it for BO4 because the zombies wasn't received very well. But they have the perfect formula here. This is the most I've ever played zombies it just desperately needs more maps. What would you pay for a zombies chronicles for cold war?

    submitted by /u/bigwillyam
    [link] [comments]

    Finally got Dark Aether! (Had it for 2 weeks because of the bug, but finally done all the challenges for all the weapons)

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 10:00 AM PST

    here's a tranzit diner replica I'm working on. about 30 hours into modeling. got a long ways to go but I figured I'd share what I got so far! planning to print a large scale version, somewhere between 1-2 feet long. going to be one of my biggest projects ever.

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 10:31 PM PST

    I finally did my first easter egg! I'm a long time zombies player but easter eggs were so hard to remember and do. But after writing it down, I first tried it and did the cas EE on final reich. (I'll let u guys know when I beat the hardcore one)

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 12:02 AM PST

    I can finally say I’m done with the Dark Aether grind.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 09:35 AM PST

    I just unlocked this sticker when me and my friend failed the main easter egg halfway through. No idea how I got it. It's on my xm4 and I cant find the sticker elsewhere.

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 01:59 AM PST

    Split screen PS XP is great

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 08:29 AM PST

    Tag, Rev, Origins, & Moon. What is the best ‘The End’ map? They all have their flaws, but which provided the most satisfying closure and best experience for you & why? Thanks & Happy Holidays!

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 08:10 AM PST

    Zombies Edition KSP Blueprint

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 11:01 AM PST

    Zombies Scrap Idea

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 06:26 AM PST

    I was thinking that it might be a nice idea to have a system to scrap your current weapon for some scrap, this was you could change weapons mid game without having to refarm all the scrap already used to upgrade the weapon.

    Also weapons from the box would not just be left on the ground but rather scrapped, making the box hunting more rewarding.

    Let me know your thoughts, please.

    submitted by /u/A_Huskii
    [link] [comments]

    I finally did it :)

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 06:53 PM PST

    Has anyone seen this before in Cold War Zombies?

    Posted: 20 Dec 2020 07:54 PM PST

    Just trying to level up the magnum

    Posted: 21 Dec 2020 02:27 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment