• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 31, 2021

    Call of Duty Zombies I finally beat the entire Die Maschine Easter Egg with a Piano... heres my reaction

    Call of Duty Zombies I finally beat the entire Die Maschine Easter Egg with a Piano... heres my reaction


    I finally beat the entire Die Maschine Easter Egg with a Piano... heres my reaction

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 08:28 AM PST

    What a wild turn of events...

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 08:15 PM PST

    Just started using it for Dark Aether...

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 07:52 AM PST

    Looks like the box has moved...

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 12:37 AM PST

    Richtofen said something mildly interesting.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 03:09 PM PST

    “The one” is an absolute banger

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 08:41 AM PST

    You wake up tomorrow and this is on treyarch’s twitter wyd?

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 07:26 AM PST

    We made zombies part of our nightly routine, highest round so far with my partner :)

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 04:05 AM PST

    Just found out that you can pet the dogs if you shoot it with brain rot

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 08:40 AM PST

    Crashed on Round 506 with 0 downs. Finally hit that 500, done with high rounds for Die Maschine until they fix it, 5 more days until FirebaseZ LETS GO

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 04:33 PM PST

    Nice to see this happening to leaderboards in current year.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 07:30 PM PST

    My First successful Origins solo run!!!!

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 09:46 AM PST

    Monkey on Die Maschine

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 04:58 AM PST

    That Zombie was on something else

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 10:41 PM PST

    One of the best zombies characters ��

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 10:33 AM PST

    So I've been finding a few glitches here and there. This is the first time a teammate tried stabbing me with the ray gun, keep an eye on purple

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 05:28 AM PST

    I built jugg in Minecraft

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 12:48 PM PST

    Is it me or is this the most satisfying thing to do after a long days work, count down to Feb. 4th!!

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 10:58 AM PST

    One of my proudest achievements in zombies lol

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 12:05 PM PST

    ⚠️ I think I know where Eddie is!!! ⚠️

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 10:07 AM PST

    Hear me out real quick. Eddie never crossed over to the new world/reality. This is my theory, totally makes sense and I'll make it short and sweet.

    We already know when the box disappears we hear an adult laughing, whom we assume to be the cursed one; accomponied by a child's laugh. The cursed one we assume would be aware of previous aether events, I.e the success of Sam controlling the zombies through the MPD/having atherial power.

    My guess is Sam crossed over alone into our new universe, whilst Eddie was snatched whilst trying to cross over by the cursed one, and is being used as somewhat a pawn to unleash chaos (Eddie is the child's voice laughing when the box moves). To further strengthen this theory, Sam seems heavily interested in maintaining her position with requiem, despite the horrors of her past. Her motive for her involvement is still a mystery. What is she trying to achieve? She does not listen to Weaver, nor does she take her time. She continues her mission on her own with what I assume is an objective of her own, separate from the goals of requiem in saving this universe.

    Also I mean.. Eddie could just be the cursed one but eh.. the older male voice? Additionally, the Teddy on the box I'm certain was in Sam/Eddie's room. Has to be him man surely?

    I think Eddie was snatched, is stuck in the aether being used and manipulated further by the Cursed one, and Sam is working to somehow retrieve him; without requiem or Omega aware of this information - as should Omega or Reqiuem contain Eddie for their own benefit, Omega would use him further and Requiem would likely sought to have him killed. Please let me know what you all think. I have not seen anybody else with this theory.

    submitted by /u/Scratch99T
    [link] [comments]

    Origins Easter egg step five

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 10:12 PM PST

    Might as well

    Posted: 30 Jan 2021 08:51 PM PST

    Story theory

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 03:44 AM PST

    So I was thinking earlier today after watching the Firebase Z trailer for like the 4th time.

    But I am almost certain that we (the operators) will not find Samantha in this map.

    Instead I really think that the DLC story will be about tying to track down Sam through the dark eather.

    Problem is, I think her time in the dark eather is going to change her, like it has to other people who stay in the dark eather, see the story of Barbra for example, with her skin becoming scaly and her teeth becoming sharper.

    My theory is that the dark eather may change the "innocent soul" Samantha that we know of this collapsed universe into one resembling her role in the previous narrative. A Samantha who becomes monstrous to the point where she is responsible for the zombie outbreaks again.

    I have no idea If someone has thought of this previously, but Samantha is such a big character in the previous storyline, and with the dark eather seemingly combining enemies that we have seen in the past, hell hound + nova 6 crawler = plague hound for example, I would not be surprised if evil Samantha combined with this older Samantha.

    Anyway I feel like this has turned into a crazy rant so I'm going to end this here. Do you think this could be where the story goes or am I waaaaay off?

    submitted by /u/Buick96
    [link] [comments]

    I never could tell if these planes were exploding or teleporting

    Posted: 31 Jan 2021 10:24 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment