• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 10, 2021

    Call of Duty Zombies I trusted him:(

    Call of Duty Zombies I trusted him:(


    I trusted him:(

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 01:15 AM PST

    Used up all my luck for 2021��

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 10:14 AM PST

    PSA: Don't slide onto Zombie's heads unless you like your arse eaten

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 03:59 AM PST

    Mmm I’m just gonna exfil for bonus xp

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 04:53 PM PST

    Proof that Treyarch is reusing assets

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 11:00 AM PST

    Another parkour jump to skip the first door.

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 10:20 PM PST

    I Made A Juggernog Sign !

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 06:52 PM PST

    God Mode has been patched

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 11:31 AM PST

    Well hello doctor

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 04:21 AM PST

    y'all gotta stop getting tripped by nostalgia lmao

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 07:31 AM PST

    Having a Grief mode with Requiem vs Omega would be a great way to incorporate the mode back into Cold War zombies. Who knows Treyarch might already have plans for this in the near future?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 11:15 AM PST

    Cold war is fun, when it works.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 11:58 AM PST

    the skybox in my game glitched but it ended up creating this cool night shot

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 09:31 AM PST

    Here is another jump spot lol

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 11:52 AM PST

    Can we please get a way to unlock DLC weapons in Zombies

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 10:00 AM PST

    Even if its 10,000 kills with the combat knife I would prefer that than having to go into MP

    ​

    it really feels like they dont care about us when they do stuff like this weapon is availably in both modes but you HAVE to play MP

    ​

    Getting forced into a mode doesn't feel great

    submitted by /u/MultiBlueGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry for the bad quality, I have no means to record my screen, but I felt like this was worth recording and sharing. I feel like this escape shouldn't've been possible.

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 05:58 AM PST

    Imagine Treyarch weaved the Primus crew into the new universe as average Joes?

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 05:53 AM PST

    Tank Dempsey the burnt out ex Major Leaguer

    Richtofen the pediatrician

    Nikolai the History Professor

    Takeo the immigrant grocery clerk from Modesto CA

    😀

    submitted by /u/Castrovania
    [link] [comments]

    For those who aren't aware

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 09:38 PM PST

    Say whataver you have to say but this is the cutest attack in my opinion

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 06:19 AM PST

    Perhaps it’s just the nostalgia talking...

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 11:17 AM PST

    Firebase Z round 100 exfil just barely made it to the chopper

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 02:37 AM PST

    Is this a good first try for a high round on The Giant in BO3? I had the Drakon and RPK..

    Posted: 10 Feb 2021 11:22 AM PST

    Now this is PERFECT timing, it's seriously is perfect

    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 01:27 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment