• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 23, 2021

    Call of Duty Zombies Trolltofen

    Call of Duty Zombies Trolltofen


    Trolltofen

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 07:29 AM PST

    "No honey, we have black ops 1 at home" black ops 1 at home:

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 06:07 PM PST

    Anyone else have this happen???

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 05:53 AM PST

    Inhale the Zombies

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 11:05 AM PST

    panzer been working out during his time in the dark aether ��

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 01:28 AM PST

    Samantha Maxis Operator Bundle in Week 2

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 10:52 AM PST

    Reposting to clarify. This is the first time I've played WAW in years. I wasn't ready to go back to the beginning after getting used to Cold War's controls.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 09:15 AM PST

    I love this, you have the option to just explore and kill zombies. You’re not forced to do the missions if you don’t want to.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 01:05 PM PST

    Was on my way to Exfil after a nice 40 round game and then it froze right here

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 03:40 AM PST

    Change field upgrade in game

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 10:14 AM PST

    Apparently a lot of people still don't know so I'll just say put it here every so often. YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR FIELD UPGRADE IN GAME. If you pause the game and choose a different class that has a different field upgrade, it will change. It takes a few tries sometimes but it will happen. e.g. if you have aether shroud but a megaton shows up, you can change to ring of fire for that round, finish that boi off and then just switch back. Also you will have to re-charge the upgrade once you change it, just something to keep in mind. I'm new to Reddit so pls spread this around so people know.

    submitted by /u/Gooni135
    [link] [comments]

    Finally figured out how to get my zombies to stop crashing in early 20s.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 01:45 AM PST

    A separate cod zombies game is now in development.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 10:29 AM PST

    According to Tom Henderson a prominent leaker, a brand new cod zombies game is in early development that is currently not connected to any title.

    submitted by /u/tapoutlive2
    [link] [comments]

    So, the map broke. Only about half of the walls actually worked

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 08:52 PM PST

    I need some Firebase Z help. This map and I cant seem to get along.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 04:54 AM PST

    For context CW is my first Zombie's game. MW was my first COD game. That being said, I have every presitge zombie challenge done, and all of the dark ops except 100 round, social distance and the 1 million kills. All of those were done on Die Machine. I play solo unless some one specifically asks to play a group match, I never play pubs any more.

    I can run trains on Die Machine all day. I can do the EE on Die Machine with my eyes closed at this point I think. I have helped other do it. I am very comfortable on that map.

    Then Firebase Z dropped. I just cant seem to find a rhythm on this map. I cant get past the dart board step for the Rai K, or peck dancing for the EE. It is getting frustrating. Making it past 15 or so rounds seems impossible right now. I cant for the life of me figure out why it is troubling me so much. I keep thinking as I get more familiar with the map it will get easier etc. But that isnt happening.

    Anyone have any ideas why this map is so different and I cant get a foot hold in it? Any advice for making it easier on myself? The crazy part to me is it seems essence is easier to get on this map which would make you think it would be easier, but no.

    submitted by /u/CoolHandRK1
    [link] [comments]

    I just love zombies it has become so badass. Such along way from World at War. Playin High rounds in the corner till you just get run over eventually. Never thought it would lead us to this.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 09:17 PM PST

    When Box Locations aren’t your friend. I totally should’ve been dead.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 10:45 AM PST

    i forgot about this trap

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 12:28 PM PST

    I don't know what to say

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 05:44 AM PST

    Just another day in Glitchbase Z...

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 01:14 AM PST

    Samantha's possible Operator Missons and going forward..

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 03:35 AM PST

    Starting at the launch of Season Two were going to be able to purchase Samantha Maxis as an Operator shame she's not part of the pass but oh well I'm still gonna buy her and it's gotten me to think and I've got to get this out there even tho it may be too late.

    I'm praying that with the addition of Zombies Related Operatives if there's additional skins to earn from missions please Treyarch Do not and I repeat please Do Not add Multiplayer/WarZone Challenges to Operator's Specifically from Zombies this also goes for the potential of future Zombie Themed Operator's that could come to Cold War.

    Have the challenges be Zombies Exclusive and not have any ties with WarZone or Multiplayer. What they can do is whenever they add Operator Missions for Zombies Themed Operatives make the challenges be Zombies Exclusive

    I've said it multiple times and it's asking a lot but I hope people will agree in the matter that Zombie Themed Operator's like Samantha Maxis should only have Operator Misson's tied to the Mode and not MP/Warzone if any were to exist and going forward with more Zombie Themed Operator's that may come to Cold War.

    submitted by /u/G1gg1L3
    [link] [comments]

    How does charging field upgrades work?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 10:35 AM PST

    Obviously you get kills, and it charges. But how many kills for each? Does killing zombies a certain way charge it more? Tried searching, but couldn't find many answers.

    submitted by /u/joeyrevolver187
    [link] [comments]

    How Sims holds the raygun

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 03:34 PM PST

    Texture bug makes perk machines look like this. Kinda cool.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2021 02:23 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment