• Breaking News

    Sunday, February 21, 2021

    Call of Duty Zombies We're quite decisive

    Call of Duty Zombies We're quite decisive


    We're quite decisive

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 07:01 AM PST

    This is what public lobbies are gonna be like when season 2 drops

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 02:14 PM PST

    My gf ain't an apothicon but she sure is a keeper��

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 11:55 AM PST

    Don’t act like you’re not impressed.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 09:34 PM PST

    Not about to let my team down

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 07:42 AM PST

    Apologies to anybody who has been struggling to find Sergei's head in Firebase Z, I actually exfilled with it, I'll try bring it back later

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 02:43 AM PST

    The host lost power...

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 01:21 AM PST

    when u dont want the ray gun

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 10:04 AM PST

    Anyone else having issues getting the Season calling card unlocked?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 05:37 AM PST

    He’s mine!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 08:42 AM PST

    Anyone else find it weird Treyarch didn’t say anything about adding the Season 1 weapons to the box for season 2?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 10:28 AM PST

    I thought for sure they would be adding the weapons from season 1 (Groza, MAC-10, katana, sledgehammer and street sweeper) into the box rotation once season 2 dropped but the post about season 2 doesn't mention it at all. Infinite warfare, WW2 and even black ops 4 all did this for their zombies modes.

    Maybe they will be added mid-season or Treyarch just left it out of the blog since it's a small feature?

    I guess they could take the Black Ops 3 approach and make the exclusive weapons only show up on certain maps but that would be weird considering the loadout system in Cold War.

    Thoughts?

    (There's a chance they did mention it but I just missed it so feel free to correct me if I'm wrong.)

    submitted by /u/UnofficialMipha
    [link] [comments]

    Black Ops 3 Zombies Der Eisendrache Intro Cut-scene in Comic form : found in Black Ops Cold War Multiplayer Map..

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 11:51 AM PST

    Smart guy made a damage list. Be sure to watch at least the beginning to understand his wishes when sharing it.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 05:45 AM PST

    The ORDA eraser

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 05:34 PM PST

    I am super excited for the outbreak mode

    Posted: 20 Feb 2021 11:57 PM PST

    Well as the title suggests I am really keen to see exactly what the upcoming outbreak mode has in store

    For a long time I have thought that zombies needed something extra to stay alongside the usual zombies mode.

    Because as much as I do love the usual experience, and have loved ever since the black ops 1 days, it can feel repetitive and slightly boring after the first week.

    But I honestly want to know what the community is thinking, are you lot excited for this mode or am I getting my hopes up for what may be a disappointment?

    submitted by /u/Buick96
    [link] [comments]

    I intentionally stopped at 2499 the previous game so I could really savor this moment

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 09:11 AM PST

    How to get this emblem?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 09:52 AM PST

    Ring of Fire and STEM sticks are the best life savers

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 10:16 AM PST

    After getting the 7x multiplier in dead ops, I finally completed the full 100% in zombies!

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 11:11 AM PST

    To the people exploiting in public lobbies and getting mad when I stop you...

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 11:01 AM PST

    Keep crying. I will purposely keep reviving you until you rage quit. I will go out of my way to revive you even at the cost of my other teammates just to piss you off.

    That's all. Have a great day! :)

    submitted by /u/Karma_Craft
    [link] [comments]

    Qui-mimi-ck Revive

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 09:39 AM PST

    Do PAP/Rarity levels really increase damage by 100% and 50%? Do +damage-barrels benefit?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 07:27 AM PST

    So, time and time again, I have heard two claims that I want to Address and hopefully Myth-Bust. The first being, Rarity/PAP Tiers are percentage-based damage boosters of 100% and 50%. Now for our 2nd claim, "+damage barrels aren't worth it"... I don't see how both of these claims can be true as that extra barrel damage will become monstrous as you progress in zombies, let me explain.

    Now, I should be clear, I have not yet tested this. I am merely applying simple math to the popular theory on PAP/Rarity's percentage-based damage bonus due to my growing curiosity. Each PAP tier is a 100% increase to damage while rarity is 50%. I haven't worked out the total figures/details but assuming these PAP/Rarity bonuses are correct and affect damage barrels, It would be insane to use any other barrel. Even a minimal barrel bonus would MAJORLY increase once the gun is maxed out, right? Correct me if I'm wrong but say we had a gun with a +damage-barrel that only added 1 extra damage, taking you from 9dmg per shot to 10dmg. Wouldnt that number grow and grow each PAP/Rarity upgrade?


    For example:

    Base: 1dmg

    +PAP1: 2dmg

    +Rarity1: 3dmg

    +PAP2: 6dmg

    +Rarity2: 9dmg

    +PAP3: 18dmg

    +Rarity3: 27dmg

    +Rarity4: 40.5dmg

    PAP3/Rarity4 SMG Crit(2.75): 111dmg

    DeadShot Crit: 222dmg !!!!! all from 1 little point of bonus damage


    Disclaimer: I haven't tested this. I'm not even sure if this is exactly how PAP/Rarity works, but iv seen many people claim PAP/Rarity functionality is 100% and 50% increases just as I described above. Assuming PAP/Rarity does indeed function like this, it seems totally viable and almost mandatory to use the damage barrels in zombies. This also becomes even more prevalent when you factor in Deadshot's 100% boost to crit damage. What do you think about all of this?

    Thank you for your time, I eagerly await your feedback.

    submitted by /u/murfman713
    [link] [comments]

    Zombies Camos in Warzone?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 05:14 AM PST

    Do we have any new news on this. I just unlocked DM and realised it's not in Warzone but is there any news? Season two?

    submitted by /u/Difficult-Date-3634
    [link] [comments]

    Multiplayer diehards are upset over zombies getting more content in Season 2.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2021 05:27 AM PST

    If you like multiplayer fair play but if you are actually butt hurt by this news im sorry but your selfish. Multiplayer for years has always had more support and content than zombies and the one time there putting zombies first over multiplayer these idiots are actually upset over this news. I get that SBMM is annoying and guns like the ak74u and the stoner NEED nerfs but still think about others for once not everyone gets black ops just for multiplayer.This is kinda a biased opinion because i love zombies i love going back and playing maps like Mob of the Dead, Buried and Shadows of Evil. But i also like to play multiplayer from time to time. I just think this news is rediculous to be honest.

    submitted by /u/jammywrestling145
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment