• Breaking News

    Wednesday, April 14, 2021

    Call of Duty Zombies Doesn’t everyone?

    Call of Duty Zombies Doesn’t everyone?


    Doesn’t everyone?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 05:20 AM PDT

    I’m starting a maxis cosplay! ^^

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 10:18 PM PDT

    Either this or it drops right after you buy ammo

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    This is really embarrassing for Treyarch and Activision..

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    Die maschine 2.0

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 06:05 AM PDT

    Anyone been obsessed with KINO zombies their entire life?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 09:16 AM PDT

    My whole life I've been playing KINO zombies. On my PS3, now my PS4, it never gets old. It's almost like comforting, in a way. I remember as a kid I played it on my PS3 with all my friends and my mom would be yelling at me to stop playing and do my homework. Man, do I miss those days. I'll always play it and think of it as a classic. Reminds me of my childhood. I still get goosebumps when I get the ray gun or thundergun. It's the best.

    submitted by /u/CelebrationRight53
    [link] [comments]

    So BO1 Zombies to BO3 is a huge jump huh

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 07:46 AM PDT

    So as the title suggest, I used to love WaW zombies & BO1 (to the point I pre ordered the metal case BO1 special edition just to get the 4 original maps!). Now I never owned all the BO1 maps but enough to keep it spicy.

    Fast forward to a few weeks ago and I decide to crack open BO1 for my Series X once more for nostalgia and it was fun but yeah.

    Now I saw BO3 on sale. £26 (prices might be off by a few £'s) for Base Game (I never owned BO3!) + the 7/8 remaster maps. I thought bargain (The Giant (my fave isn't part of that, sighs)). "Oooo season pass with the rest of the BO3 maps for like £35? Don't mind if I do!!".

    So all in cause of the Xbox sale, I got BO3, season pass and every single Zombie Map in the game for around £60. To me, that's a steal. There's what 13ish zombie maps altogether?

    But I digress, the jump in games is huge. Better graphics, harder zombies. It's so fun.

    I am struggling with what guns to use as I've never played BO3 so have no idea what gun is what.

    On the Giant, what wall guns are good, what aren't and what should i aim for from the box?

    Thanks all & stay killing those zombies!!

    submitted by /u/SunShineKid93
    [link] [comments]

    Sail 630 Nuclear Bug Ban (Might have found the reason)

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 12:07 AM PDT

    Update:So now I'm really sure that the bans are in fact from the anti cheat It makes way more sense... Hopefully they'll unban us for now we should just spread the word so activision doesn't think everyone just forgot about it.

    Update:While reading your replies it occured to me that the cause of the error is the ban. So It could very possibly be the anti cheat that's causing the problem. Now there could be 2 reasons that the anti cheat could ban us for no reason: 1-If our internet connection would start messing up a bit it could get confused (for whatever reason) and think that we are cheating. 2-It could be a serious problem with tha anti-cheat that for example It couldn't keep up with the amount of kills/points per minute we were getting and It would think that we are cheating. (All of the above is considered if they did update their anti-cheat in a recent update)

    So today I've been researching this damned bug that has banned us for no reason what so ever. But I think that I Found out why It has been happening. So at first I found out that this bug has been in the game for a while it's just that something must have triggered it to pop up and ban people after an update possibly containing a new Anti-cheat system. There has been reports of people getting this error as far back as December but they didn't get banned but they said that They were using a VPN and when they disabled it they got the error: https://www.reddit.com/r/blackopscoldwar/comments/kc0vcd/sail_630_nuclear_bug/ .

    And also I myself got banned with this error while using a VPN and going for high rounds because I like to listen to a podcast that's blocked in my country while playing and I also talked to other people who got banned with the same error and most of them were saying they were using a VPN/Proxy/DNS (It might've just been a coincidence but it's possible).

    So as a final summary I think the cause of this issue is The Anti-Cheat (read the updates). And lastly a statement to Treyarch and Activision: Please Do not try to brush this under the carpet just for the community. At least don't come and say that everyone who got banned deserved it and they were cheating. For once own up to your mistake and fix it and unban us.

    submitted by /u/Electrical-Comment69
    [link] [comments]

    anybody got banned recently?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 04:37 AM PDT

    I tried playing waw on pluto but CW broke me and I can't get past round 4 on der riese and now I wanna go back already so i'll stop feeling bad

    submitted by /u/fat_boyeh_2000
    [link] [comments]

    What intel am I missing? I am 53/55 and all I have to do is dark aether, I don't understand.

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 07:44 AM PDT

    Safe to play?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 01:45 AM PDT

    So what is the general consensus on the Nuke 630 ban wave bug for PC.

    Are people still getting banned regularly or has it been limited since the main wave.

    Really want to get back and grind out rest of the season pass and don't really enjoy multi enough to do it there.

    submitted by /u/VER00R
    [link] [comments]

    Terrible "trickshot" Dark Aether unlock

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 10:17 AM PDT

    Guys, this raygun is on sale right now, this is the best time to get it

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 09:17 AM PDT

    Trying to get in a few rounds while the kids were napping and this guy almost cost me exfill.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 05:29 PM PDT

    Which game has the best over zombies experience

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 08:33 AM PDT

    Im just wondering what the community thinks about which game has the best overall experience for zombies. This includes, replayablity, map design, casual and hardcore maps, fun factor and so on. This also includes all of the dlc maps so factor those maps in when making your choice.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/jpott879
    [link] [comments]

    Will Dark Aether camo ever get fixed?

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 06:38 AM PDT

    You know how on some guns it barely covers them? Is that ever going to get fixed like have they acknowledged it at all or did they plan for it to look like that?

    submitted by /u/Hammer-The-Lard
    [link] [comments]

    We should get a rejoin button

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 11:48 AM PDT

    As the title suggests I would love a rejoin button for zombies, we have all been there 2+ hours into a high round game an it kicks you out. I'd be happy to lose any bonus xp that was earnt just to get back into a game I've been booted from especially if playing with mates who are still in the game. Would be an awsome feature that would make alot of people happy. Not sure how technically difficult this would be for them to do.

    submitted by /u/Complete-Event-7932
    [link] [comments]

    COD CW Zombies Round 100

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 06:15 AM PDT

    Hey guys, was playing zombies last friday, on the 9th, and me and a friend got to round 100 on pc, we exfilled on 101, my friend got the calling card, but I didn't, and not only that, when I go to the leaderboards, it says my highest round is 91.

    I got in touch with Treyarch's support, and the guy asked for some informations, which I gave him, and then he never replied back, great right?

    two days later I see that people are being banned for getting high rounds, tbh, I don't know how we got so far and didn't get the ban, but here's what I have, I don't use VPNs, and I don't use Antivirus.

    Lately I don't feel like playing zombies, at least until season 3 comes out, because if feels like pushing my luck, but there must be something we as a comnunity should be able to do about this, I didn't get banned, but all this people, who paid full price for a broken game, should AT LEAST be unbanned

    submitted by /u/Wesker965
    [link] [comments]

    I'm really loving this new zombies map in cold war!

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 01:52 PM PDT

    Doing this step solo without any self revives left was probably the scariest moment in my history of competing easter eggs [WWII]

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 09:38 PM PDT

    My dad drew the perk bottles.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 01:54 PM PDT

    Wtf have I done...

    Posted: 14 Apr 2021 10:45 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment