• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 13, 2021

    Call of Duty Zombies My heart skipped a beat when I thought I found a new easter egg 😳😮

    Call of Duty Zombies My heart skipped a beat when I thought I found a new easter egg ����


    My heart skipped a beat when I thought I found a new easter egg ����

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 10:38 AM PDT

    I’m not wrong

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 02:23 PM PDT

    An old clip of mine, definitely should have gone down.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 09:12 AM PDT

    Zombie Parkour [Cold War]

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 07:03 AM PDT

    Anybody miss the old point system?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 05:49 AM PDT

    So I been grinding for dark eather and so far done sniper, melee/special and shotgun. Then I started at pistols and now notice how bad it is that you don't get 10 points for shooting a zombie. It makes pistols and smgs kinda useless. Before that was the point I ymused them and now they don't help me.

    submitted by /u/Sengelappen
    [link] [comments]

    The Huge Missed Opportunity with all Juggernog Controllers

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 03:53 PM PDT

    Having some fun on WaW lol

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 12:18 AM PDT

    When you have a dick bag in the lobby who refuses to revive teammates and won’t shut up about the Penthouse strat.....

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 12:08 PM PDT

    Becks bundle in cold war left me with a new zombies wallpaper

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 11:18 AM PDT

    Possible Onslaught Player Increase? (3 Players Shown in Message of the Day)

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 04:11 AM PDT

    I played Ancient Evil for the first time today and made me sad we will never see it completed.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 12:12 AM PDT

    I have been playing zombies since the very launch of WaW and instantly fell in love with the mode. But what made me purchase every Call of Duty 2011 and Onwards was the story that was developed. The characters, their quips, the gameplay and the wackiness of the story always made me excited everytime it was time for DLC. And I must say that when I say I love all zpmbies maps I mean each and every one of their iterations (Including Exo, IW zombies is my personal favorite, and Nazi Zombies from WWII)

    I know that in 2021 BO4 is beloved and no longer a hated game but I loved it since the very beginning. I invested 1000+ hrs in the game and Platinumed it both in Xbox and PS4.

    Yet I always skipped Ancient Evil and I don't know why. I completed all DLC except for that one and I am not sure why. I was excited for the map at launch and even hyped myself with the intro and eventual outro. But alas, this map was the downfall of BO4. And I don't mean it in the way that the map ruined the game but all the maps prior to this were so innovative and probably time consuming that Activision decided to pull the plug on the game entirely.

    I still thoroughly enjoyed Alpha Omega and Tag der Toten but I cannot believe that was the closure of zombies. It makes me sad that today I experienced the end of a really good story that will never come to a closure because of the new Treyarch plans. Even though they introduced certain elements of Chaos into the Dark Aether.

    Oh, and as a side note, I despise CW Zombies. The gameplay is fun and can be challenging. But the maps are dull, lifeless, the operators ruin the flow and the story isn't any better. Seeing Sam hyped me at first but... Now I just miss the original zombies mode instead of trying to appeal to MP/WZ people.

    If you made it till here thanks for reading my 4 am ramble. I just went to bed with post-chaos depression.

    TL;DR BO4 was the last good zombies iteration and Chaos was better than BO4 Aether.

    submitted by /u/Edward_Hardcore
    [link] [comments]

    One thing that isn’t being talked about enough... how I now feel playing zombies on PC

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 12:40 PM PDT

    So throughout the weekend I have been keeping a close eye on Activision Forums and Reddit (lol) on the Nuclear 630 error and today at around midday I decided "fuck it, it must be fixed and I'm not naive enough to expect a announcement from Activision regarding this so I'm playing zombies tonight"

    I'm currently on Round 13 Firebase Z trying to complete Dark Aether by finishing the M79 and OH. MY. GOD.

    I have never felt this anxious playing a fucking game. I wasn't this nervous for job interviews and her I am feeling anxious and nervous just trying to play the game I love to play. Played zombies since W@W like a lot of us here and honestly, I'm scared to continue. I am typing this wondering if I should continue match or exit to desktop.

    I don't feel like this is being talked about enough.

    Look at how your player base feels just trying to play man.

    submitted by /u/GingerJay_
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry for the bad picture. But I just spun the box for fun on round 60 and got the ray gun twice in a row.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 10:30 AM PDT

    I had the idea to do a sketch based on “Five”. I’d really appreciate feedback on how it looks right now and how the final product can be improved!

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 08:44 PM PDT

    Am I the only who finds it weird that they included the MP40 in Kino with Chronicles but not the StG44 in The Giant? I feel like it would have been more appropriate than the KN.

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 11:28 AM PDT

    Which COD should I buy for the Zombies game?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 06:16 AM PDT

    Just got a new console. I wanna play COD Zombies with someone, which COD should I buy so I can play online Zombies with randos? I'm thinking Black Ops 3 but I'm very open to suggestions.

    submitted by /u/livytee
    [link] [comments]

    Need advice on whether or not to buy BO3

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 05:28 AM PDT

    So bo3 is on sale (both the super expensive one with everything and the one with only zombies chronicles but i'm looking at the one with everything) off from $120 to $50 which is HUGE so i was thinking of buying it. I'm really into zombies and the lore that has to do with it and less into multiplayer.

    Also, for more context, i'm new to cod this year. i've already bought waw and bo1 and i plan to buy bo2 but it's not on sale like bo3 is so that's kinda where i'm at.

    Is the game worth it and is zombies good? I wanna know your opinions.

    submitted by /u/tightknot
    [link] [comments]

    4 player split screen kino der toten?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 06:30 AM PDT

    Yo guys I wanted to take a trip down memory lane and invite some friends over for some classic BO1 kino der Toten action, but I cant remember if you could play 4 player split screen on the xbox360, can you? If that doesnt work, then I have a second xbox and screen, but how do I connect them so that we can play a game with 4 people over the two xboxes?

    submitted by /u/Bubblebuthunter
    [link] [comments]

    Still my favorite Wonder weapon

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 05:54 PM PDT

    What's the best way to fight that Big Stop Orda-challenge as a solo player ?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 05:20 AM PDT

    I don't know if I can be asked honestly, only for the seasonal calling card. But it's an itch to scratch, 100% completion.

    Also, for some reason, I find the boss fight, even on round 15, pretty difficult.

    Any tips and tricks are welcome in the comments. Thank you !!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/y_d_w_2603
    [link] [comments]

    BRUH!!! my personal best, noticed my gun missing otw to the anom and .... HUH??

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 12:18 AM PDT

    Trying to play any randoms games on bo3 is so hard it’s stupid

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 11:22 AM PDT

    No matter what 10 seconds into the game someone leaves and host migrates then I sent back into the goddamn frozen forest for 3 hours. If you're going into a randoms game, don't be looking for high levels to play with. Stop leaving and coming back to the lobby. Nothing is going to change. Either you play with that lobby or you go to a different map or play solo. AND READY UP JESUS CHRIST

    submitted by /u/BlartTart
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment