• Breaking News

    Monday, April 12, 2021

    Call of Duty Zombies You can use the bikes to block off doors during Defend objectives

    Call of Duty Zombies You can use the bikes to block off doors during Defend objectives


    You can use the bikes to block off doors during Defend objectives

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 04:19 AM PDT

    Dollar store wonderwaffe

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 05:41 PM PDT

    Don’t know how I survived this

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    Never seen this before while playing origins... lol

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 12:16 AM PDT

    Rave in the redwoods treyarch edition

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 11:52 PM PDT

    "Finally, a worthy opponent!"

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 07:09 AM PDT

    Got Stamin' Up AND a Ray Gun on Round 11 from the crystals in a public match of Die Maschine

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 03:00 AM PDT

    is the banning bug fixed in cold war?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 06:16 AM PDT

    i haven't played cold war zombies lately cause im scared of this bug and i've heard some people saying that it got fixed so i wanted to ask for confirmation here

    submitted by /u/EtheralShade
    [link] [comments]

    If 4-player split screen on cold war zombies existed this is what it would have been looked like

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 12:25 AM PDT

    Dying to the Avogadro on round 4... I can't make this up.

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 05:48 PM PDT

    Anyone else having this issue on Series X? Or any platform for that matter? It's made sniper Longshots a near impossibility

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 01:11 AM PDT

    Has anyone else notice the brown bag in every map on Cold War?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 01:40 AM PDT

    Golova Holdout has always been my most difficult objective. Until I did this....

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 12:18 PM PDT

    Ummm... ok

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 07:35 AM PDT

    The Giant but awesome

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 12:05 PM PDT

    What is something you miss from classic zombies?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 08:00 AM PDT

    What are some things you miss from the classic zombies experience it can be from World at War all the way up to Black Ops 4

    submitted by /u/The-TacoMan
    [link] [comments]

    While experiencing a minor texture glitch in my gameplay, i've got this cool screensaver for the trial computer

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 07:05 PM PDT

    Kicked off my birthday by beating the Firebase Z EE solo

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 09:37 AM PDT

    Fastest way to level Battle Pass

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 08:29 AM PDT

    What is the fastest way to level the Battle Pass while playing only Zombies? I'm now level 79. Last 2 games i'm exfill always at round 56 and go 3 levels up... is there a faster way?

    submitted by /u/nikkert98
    [link] [comments]

    Today I started my journey with digital art. I'm not familiar with everything yet but this is my first art piece :) hope you guys like it. The background was put together super quick the main details are in the skull. Also it's mob of the dead themed :):)

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 02:14 PM PDT

    Had to make sure he is dead

    Posted: 11 Apr 2021 07:37 PM PDT

    Is Zombies Safe to Play on PC Again?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 11:33 AM PDT

    I have heard from some people that the ban bug is gone and from others that it's still an issue on PC. Is the game safe to play without any worry of myself getting banned? I want to level up my battle pass and don't want to play MP but I'll play it if needed. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/NoobyNot
    [link] [comments]

    WXP as a solo player

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 11:31 AM PDT

    Is there any decent way to get wxp faster, I am currently on the DE grind and leveling guns up seems to be a pain, (I'm just grinding on FBZ) any tips would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/Frameables
    [link] [comments]

    BO3 Origins Map Glitch Space

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 04:41 AM PDT

    If you're still playing the BO3 Zombies, then you probably have found out that there's a glitch spot that you jump into between the wall and Speed Cola machine.

    BUT, I have come to tell you, the glitch doesn't work for the Panzersoldat. The Panzer can still latch onto you and drag you to him with his claw. Just a heads up. (This won't be useful lol)

    submitted by /u/AwwFuckNuggets
    [link] [comments]

    Changing class in game takes everything away now?

    Posted: 12 Apr 2021 08:50 AM PDT

    I've always changed class in game just to change my field upgrade. Last night I had maxed out ray gun and a maxed out shotgun. I changed my class to one that had ring of fire. Both guns were gone. I was left with a machete and nothing to else. Is this how it is now?

    submitted by /u/jayje2874
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment