• Breaking News

    Friday, April 23, 2021

    Call of Duty Zombies years of pain.

    Call of Duty Zombies years of pain.


    years of pain.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 07:28 AM PDT

    That race to kill the last zombie before popping the nuke....

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 07:39 AM PDT

    All D.I.E Upgrade locations (Image)

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 09:37 PM PDT

    Me when I'm doing my headshot camo challenges:

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 10:24 AM PDT

    now THIS is how dark aether should look on EVERY weapon.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 09:51 AM PDT

    Idk why I even get my hopes up for this game anymore

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 01:20 PM PDT

    So you can no longer pick up ammo for the D.I.E Electrobolt etc. anymore and have to buy it

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 07:19 AM PDT

    Sad news guys...

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 01:24 PM PDT

    I just want more normal zombies maps please

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 10:06 AM PDT

    Anyone else able to swim on crossroads onslaught?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 03:13 AM PDT

    Cold war movement be like

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 01:18 AM PDT

    Not very pog of you

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 09:03 AM PDT

    my man got the blundergat

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 10:46 AM PDT

    My very first ever mastery camo! Minutes later I still can't believe I actually went through with it even though I had no plan doing it.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 10:59 AM PDT

    The gods smile upon your blessing and grant you a gift.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    My feelings on Season 3

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 03:40 AM PDT

    So I've been a long time Zombies fan, I've played black ops one in middle school. I've completed Easter eggs and slayed countless hordes of Zombies for years now. And in my opinion, the best way I can describe how I feel about Cold War zombies can be summed in a single word. From the reused assets from other game modes like the aether wrench and the map lay out. To the delays on the most basic items like the different crates for the Die shockwave. It's all feels... Lazy

    It's felt like this entire time. I felt scammed, I bought Cold War because I was told that the zombies mode is the best it's ever been, and after the disaster of BO4 I had hope that maybe, Zombies would be fun again, and I got that. DIE machine map was fun, firebase Z was amazing, it had a lot of strong points, (I personally love the wave defense in firebase Z.)

    But afterwards we got outbreak... and I had a bad feeling in my stomach, because they didn't actually create anything new, they took a map that was already made, and tossed a bunch of zombies on it, that had an AI that... kinda worked. Which was a cool concept, I like the idea of a much more open ended map to play on. However Activision is a multi-billion dollar industry, with hundreds, in not thousands of programmers working for them... and they are reusing assets.

    Which leads me up to how I feel about the season 3 patch notes. I feel like they are trying to put the most amount of stuff they can into it, without creating anything new. They added the crates for a gun that nobody uses because it's useless in the later rounds. A wonder weapon shouldn't be as good as any other gun, it should be your ultimate weapon, the weapon you pull out when you get desperate. The Toxic thorns is a cool idea, but the problem comes from when are you gonna use it? Ring of fire is still better than toxic thorns because it's kills faster, and your kills add to your camo kills which you don't get if you use thorns.

    Which leads me to the nerf of the shotgun and shock, if they want use to use the other weapons than they should make than less trash, a anti tank rifle should be about to pierce though any number of body's, I should fire a single bullet and have the zombies that I line up perfectly should all die. But they don't... which leads to how I ultimately feel about this game.

    I feel as though the entire zombie mode is being run by 4 interns that is being paid part time minimum wages, and all the actual experience programmers are making Parker anime tiddys. everything feels lazy, underfunded, and unappreciated. Nothing new is being added to zombies while you get a new skin or a new map for multiplayer or warzone every week. And the stuff they do put out, is never play tested, they never ask themselves "what things do I need in order to have fun" they nerf the shotgun because it was easier to do that, than buff everything else, so now nothing is any good after round 30 besides the raygun. I hope to god the reason that everything feels to lazy and boring is because they are putting everything they have into the new map, and if they are than it needs to be perfect, like... buried/origins level of perfect. Because if that map, is not perfect, than I know they do not care about zombies at all, and only care about money. Any when zombies mode is seen as only a way to make a little more money out of there long time fans. Than I don't think I'm gonna ever going to buy another game, because nothing will be as good.

    Thank you for coming to my Ted talk, it's 3:30 am.

    submitted by /u/ParaDoX0098
    [link] [comments]

    Today on “How tf am I still alive” Triple Feature

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 01:24 AM PDT

    Outbreak was fun but every map it gets more boring

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 04:04 AM PDT

    At first everything was great, open world, objectives, new bosses and vehicles. But since then the only thing that changes really is the map and that's boring. Not to mention that it takes longer to play that map because they make us cycle through the old 4 maps to get to it.

    To illustrate my main problem I want you to think about bo1. In Kino you flip on the power, link the teleporters and the wonder weapon is the thundergun. Every map after that had something new about it. Now imagine how boring it would be if on every single map only had the thundergun and the same way of getting power and PAP.

    submitted by /u/Peter_C115
    [link] [comments]

    This reactor on Firebase Z has been rotated 90 degrees for some weird reason

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 12:48 AM PDT

    exfilling without shooting a bullet

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 07:56 PM PDT

    So true lmao

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 11:07 AM PDT

    Made me laugh

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 08:20 AM PDT

    BO3 Leviathan Map Detailed_v1 (Custom Zombies)

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 05:56 AM PDT

    The season only just started but I felt like grinding and now I have this

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 05:54 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment