• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 26, 2021

    Call of Duty Zombies The Maxis outfit longtime fans deserve (credit: MonkeyRebel117)

    Call of Duty Zombies The Maxis outfit longtime fans deserve (credit: MonkeyRebel117)


    The Maxis outfit longtime fans deserve (credit: MonkeyRebel117)

    Posted: 26 May 2021 08:01 AM PDT

    When she doesn’t know you have been witness to miracles and calamities.

    Posted: 25 May 2021 07:58 PM PDT

    A man can dream…

    Posted: 25 May 2021 04:53 PM PDT

    Orda dropped me 3 RAI K-84s lol

    Posted: 26 May 2021 09:55 AM PDT

    When Tony Hawk plays Outbreak Zombies

    Posted: 26 May 2021 12:54 AM PDT

    Treyarch Please give us better rewards for completing all EasterEgg

    Posted: 26 May 2021 06:27 AM PDT

    BO3 > RK5 starting weapon and other rewards in Revelations

    BO4 > Nothing

    CW > ? looks like we will be getting nothing but calling cards

    I will always say the 1 thing infinite warfare zombies did better than treyarch is rewarding players with something cool for completing all EE

    doesn't have to be as crazy as IW but something better than another starting weapon and calling cards

    submitted by /u/MultiBlueGamer
    [link] [comments]

    Working on the winters howl v2. Gonna work on giving it more details in the paint job and make it not as bland looking. Also those 2 pieces under the gun are parts for the raygun mk3 I’m working on.

    Posted: 26 May 2021 08:53 AM PDT

    Funny Orda Bug

    Posted: 26 May 2021 08:37 AM PDT

    Having fun there Mangler?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 06:06 PM PDT

    I don't care about what you think of BO4, but my friend and I finally beat unsinkable hard with no strikes

    Posted: 26 May 2021 12:48 AM PDT

    I wish I could have recorded my sincere reaction seeing this thing for the first time. I have never ever seen this in my life. I freaked out like when Deadpool saw Juggernaut.

    Posted: 26 May 2021 06:06 AM PDT

    O H M Y F U C K I N G G O D !!!!! My heart was beating so damn hard! I need to share this with you guys (i'm just a casual player so don't mind any gameplay mistakes)

    Posted: 25 May 2021 05:47 PM PDT

    Raygun ammo count is now fixed.

    Posted: 25 May 2021 03:22 PM PDT

    Understandable

    Posted: 25 May 2021 04:44 PM PDT

    The Zombies Highround Tech / Trivia / Mechanics Ice Berg -- Featuring tons of Information most people may not know about!

    Posted: 25 May 2021 12:38 PM PDT

    hello operator? yea my cars stuck in a tree

    Posted: 26 May 2021 01:45 AM PDT

    Zombies Chronicles/Remastered should have had guns from the original game

    Posted: 26 May 2021 09:30 AM PDT

    When I play nacht I want to use the flame thrower.

    When I play der Reise I want to use the MG42.

    I miss classic guns like the Thompson wall buy. Even the dumb trench gun.

    I want to rock N roll zombies with the original PPSH. Or MP40.

    I want to wall buy the Kar98k for 200 points.

    I think it's dumb that BO3 remastered all of these maps and then there were no guns from the OG.

    submitted by /u/JRHennyy
    [link] [comments]

    Does nobody remember this Easter egg?

    Posted: 25 May 2021 07:26 PM PDT

    My personal COD Zombies (WAW-Bo4DLC2) Alignment Chart

    Posted: 25 May 2021 06:06 PM PDT

    I theory-crafted how Vulture Aid would work in CW with full tiers

    Posted: 25 May 2021 04:35 PM PDT

    Unpopular opinion: If you find the new Outbreak EE too hard - Then don't do it. Problem solved.

    Posted: 26 May 2021 02:37 AM PDT

    I'm not talking about people who are struggling with the easteregg though trying their best to beat it. That's what its all about. Good for you.

    No, I'm referring to the people who want the difficulty lowered or something removed. I don't know where the sense of entitlement comes from but when people encounter an obstacle there's a group of people whose first thought is "well this is just silly. when's treyarch going to hold my hand and make it easier?" and just expect the difficulty to be lowered.

    Like what happened to something being challenging and enjoying the accomplishment when you finally smash it? - some people may be reading this while thinking "ok thats fine if you like a challenge but some people don't have days to learn the easteregg & beat it" (the last part of that is paraphrasing from what someone else said yesterday about this EE) and to which I say: Ok again that's fine. Don't like a challenge? Then don't beat it. It's that simple. Come back when you've got a bit more experience or find some people to help out. It doesn't need to be nerfed just because you can't solo it on your first try.

    If we catered to everyone where everything needs to be entry-beginner level then everyone would be bored after a week saying "there's nothing to do". You don't see me - a average player - going to multiplayer demanding treyarch make dark matter ultra easier to be obtained. It's meant to be a bit of a grind.

    submitted by /u/ReviveMEimaDoctor
    [link] [comments]

    i started in the bathroom and ended up in one of the sinks in upper suites

    Posted: 26 May 2021 02:33 AM PDT

    A fun little concept I made for PhD Flopper's outing in Cold War and its upgrade path.

    Posted: 25 May 2021 11:15 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment