• Breaking News

    Thursday, May 6, 2021

    Call of Duty Zombies Speed Cola Advertisement

    Call of Duty Zombies Speed Cola Advertisement


    Speed Cola Advertisement

    Posted: 06 May 2021 08:59 AM PDT

    It's May, and we only have 2 maps..

    Posted: 06 May 2021 05:31 AM PDT

    The lack of support is beginning to suck the life from this game. I suspected, but held out hope the F2P model wouldn't be this bad.

    By this point in WaW's life, the first Zombies game, we had Nacht and Verruckt.

    From then on we had at-least 4 maps by now.

    In May of 2011 BO1 had Kino, Five, Ascension and CotD.

    In May of 2013 BO2 had Tranzit, Nuketown, Die Rise and Mob.

    In May of 2016 Bo3 had Shadows, The Giant, DE and ZnS.

    In May of 2019 Bo4 has IX, Voyage, Botd, Classified, Dotn, and AE.

    Now in May of 2021 we have Die Maschine and Firebase Z.

    "But, but we have Outbreak!" Sure we do, but it's not traditional zombies, and counting outbreak would be no different than counting the Green Run survival maps separately. It's cheap re-used multiplayer content with zombies slapped in. A further vain attempt to attract the younger Fortnite/BattleRoyale audience (it seems dropping loot and adding weapon rarity and colors wasn't enough). It has been over 2 months since it's launch and the EE is still "on the way", maybe if Outbreak was properly integrated into the narrative from the get-go with an EE it wouldn't feel so half-baked, but for now it hardly feels like zombies. If you'd like to count it as a map, go ahead, we're still off from where we were for the last 4 installments.

    So what's the best we can hope for now? We get the Berlin map in season 4 and that's it's? Trends wouldn't point towards a 4th map after that or Chronicles 2 with the Victis maps at this point.

    Despite my reservations regarding the implementation of the "battlepass" model into this game, I had high hopes for it at launch, and have thoroughly enjoyed zombies so far. Hell I've enjoyed multiplayer the most I have since Bo2. I don't complain much and I like this game a ton, so I am very disappointed by the lack of content when I would gladly spend $15 for regularly released, high quality maps like I had been doing for a decade prior. I hope I can be proven wrong and the content will get dialed up in the coming months, but to be halfway through the life cycle with such abysmal support is very disappointing in what would be an otherwise fantastic game.

    submitted by /u/SEAN771177
    [link] [comments]

    My friend bet me 100 dollars I wouldn't make it to Round 100 on Der Eisendrache without megas, game crashed on round 95. Just a little positivity in my day would help succumb the 5 and a half hours wasted.

    Posted: 05 May 2021 07:25 PM PDT

    peppa pig with cod zombies sound effect lol

    Posted: 06 May 2021 08:54 AM PDT

    A sort of advertisement I made for Double Tap

    Posted: 05 May 2021 08:03 PM PDT

    I'm yet to be convinced with your statement Treyarch "people are gonna look back and say: I did not see that coming" ����

    Posted: 06 May 2021 02:45 AM PDT

    W-where did he go??

    Posted: 06 May 2021 07:37 AM PDT

    CARV.2 unlock challenge: Using Tactical Rifles, get 250 Longshot kills

    Posted: 06 May 2021 10:05 AM PDT

    A optimistic meme about Cold War zombies. There’s a lot of negativity going around but let’s try to be patient. We don’t want another buggy mess BO3 maps were at launch :3

    Posted: 06 May 2021 10:43 AM PDT

    3arc Responds

    Posted: 05 May 2021 03:05 PM PDT

    I played public matchmaking in 2021

    Posted: 06 May 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    Why does literally the last enemy give me the rai k84

    Posted: 06 May 2021 10:58 AM PDT

    Should I get die rise or resurrection first before the ps3 store shuts down?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 05:46 AM PDT

    Any other players who don’t care about Easter eggs or traditional maps, and just play to kill zombies?

    Posted: 06 May 2021 07:38 AM PDT

    I've played every zombies mode since BO1, except BO3 because I was in the navy and gone all the time. I have never done a main Easter egg, because I don't care. I just want to kill zombies!

    Even with Cold War's super direct Easter egg, I almost did it with a friend who I've been playing with all these years because he wanted to. But we had two less experienced people with us and died towards the end. That's as close as I'll ever get. (This was around release)

    I'm a simple man that likes horde modes in general where the objective is survive. That's it. Multiplayer map, zombie map, fire team map, wherever I don't care.

    Just wondering if there are others like me?

    submitted by /u/nunyabiz2020
    [link] [comments]

    Pap Swiss sniper Cold War

    Posted: 06 May 2021 09:37 AM PDT

    I've noticed a good few YouTube videos that are about the Swiss sniper, where they want to know if the PAP version has any meaning......

    Well Swiss KH3353 = Swiss CHEESE

    submitted by /u/ChubaNinja
    [link] [comments]

    8 player outbreak

    Posted: 06 May 2021 12:17 AM PDT

    It is boring to play giant maps with only 4 players. Having 8 players would make the map feel less empty.

    Being able to donate points to your friends or preserve valuable drops like perks and weapons for them would be great features. Also, I'd like a vote to be required to start the main objective. It is frustrating when somebody begins the main objective while everybody else is on the other side of the map.

    Most importantly, I'd like to be able to ping locations on the map plase!!!

    submitted by /u/Edicion_Gamer
    [link] [comments]

    HOPEFULLY this is the last fix needed for this issue

    Posted: 06 May 2021 10:54 AM PDT

    150m Long Jump Champion

    Posted: 06 May 2021 11:49 AM PDT

    I fucking love public matches

    Posted: 05 May 2021 06:54 PM PDT

    Outbreak Revenge Story

    Posted: 06 May 2021 11:06 AM PDT

    Its a cool Sunday night, I want to grind for dark aether and at this point I'm on SMGs and I'm leveling up my PPSH. I queue up for an outbreak lobby. I find three other people of varying levels. We start the game and we spawn on Duga. I see my Portnova skin jump out of the helicopter with her PPSH in hand. I examine the map and see on the southern most edge of the map the radio objective that spawns in powerful enemies. I take the jump pad and head south while the rest of my team sticks together and goes hunting.

    I arrive at the radio and call it in. The beam comes down from the sky and onto a bridge leading outside the map. I run over there and see three manglers and some hellhounds. I forgot that because I'm playing with four people, more enemies spawned in. My confidence got the better of me and I thought "This may take some time but I can do this." I sprint over and start firing. The hell hounds create a nice napalm circle around me which hurts but I survive. The manglers all prepared their shots. They all shot so quickly I barely had time to react. 123 just like that and I went down. There was nothing I could do, there was no way my teammates were coming for me. I deserved what I got. They knew I had done something stupid and they were willing to let me pay the price. I gathered what remained of my dignity and left the lobby.

    As I quit the game I felt a sense of shame wash over me, as if I had actually lost something. I took a second to calm down and queued up for another lobby. Surely it wouldn't be as bad this time as the last. I quickly joined another lobby and just like the last there were three players on Duga. I thought "No, it couldn't be." And I looked at the names and they all seemed familiar. I had just rejoined the lobby I had left. I spawned in closer to the middle of the map this time as I saw my confused teammates watch a Portnova skin that was the same as the guy who had just left spawn in. I knew what I had to do. I went back to the bridge where I had lost my dignity to reclaim it. Since the manglers weren't on the bridge anymore, I was able to flank them and shoot them from behind. I had my Ring of Fire that I had gotten from getting kills on the way and quickly reclaimed my dignity. I saw the perk drop flash before my eyes where the manglers once stood. I grabbed the drop and watched my character drink the tombstone soda she had very much earned. I then went to join my teammates to do the main objectives. The end. (And yes, this did actually happen to me in a game, albeit a bit overdramatized)

    submitted by /u/Jakobie-Guger
    [link] [comments]

    I have a dumb question

    Posted: 06 May 2021 09:48 AM PDT

    I have been playing zombies is Cold War for a while and I know weapon upgrades make your gun better and PaP makes your gun better. But what are the actual numbers? How do they actually change the damage of a gun? Should you PaP then upgrade or vice versa at the start?

    submitted by /u/willfan8
    [link] [comments]

    Impossible to exfil after round 30 on die machine??????

    Posted: 06 May 2021 02:49 AM PDT

    I've played die machine and tried to exfil bout 7 times and it always says 2 zombies left, I know for a fact that it's the megaton as when he splits it goes from 3 to 2, but instead of splitting, it just drops down dead and can't do anything about it even if I have 45 seconds the blasters don't even spawn no matter what, I was playing 2 players, and was on ps4, if anyone else has this happen to them that is why I suggest that you kill the megaton before entering the chopper gunner otherwise you risk falling Just though this would be help full 😊

    submitted by /u/Otherwise-Ad-9653
    [link] [comments]

    Didn’t they patch this ? :/

    Posted: 05 May 2021 08:03 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment