• Breaking News

    Monday, August 9, 2021

    Call of Duty Zombies Death Perception is cool and all but

    Call of Duty Zombies Death Perception is cool and all but


    Death Perception is cool and all but

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 05:17 AM PDT

    Treyarch?..wtf?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 03:33 PM PDT

    It’s been pointed out numerous times that you can pet the doggo, but I haven’t seen it mentioned that you get 50 points for doing it!

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 04:00 AM PDT

    I made some juggernog signs ! (Normal cap for scale)

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 11:06 PM PDT

    Round 150 Mauer First Room Challenge WORLD RECORD!

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 01:16 AM PDT

    I don't know why I found zombie eyes Samantha funny but here you go

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 09:07 AM PDT

    The D.I.E. WW is slept on in outbreak

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 07:02 AM PDT

    I used to curse whenever this thing dropped in outbreak instead of the ray gun. Last night me and a mate both got one and for shits n giggles we both decided to use it at the same time.

    First of all, the variant's are all garbage in the later rounds, so I would try to stick with the OG D.I.E. The "suck" feature is the key. Both of us using suck was phenomenal; megatons and panzers melted fast. A world 8 orda took about 20 seconds to "suck" to death.

    I would like to try this strat with 3 and 4 players, all using the suck on the die

    submitted by /u/E6Hooch
    [link] [comments]

    The people who complain about how the game is easy are doing it for the sake of complaining

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 12:46 AM PDT

    Look, I get that the game is easy, I totally see your perspective. But, complaining that the game is easy is in my opinion ridiculous because you can choose to make the game easy, and you chose that path, so why complain?

    I generally say if you think the game's too easy then don't upgrade your skill tiers. Some might not remember but the game was fairly difficult once upon a time when all your skills were tier 0. When tier 6 and 7 come out, just don't upgrade them.

    The good thing about having an easy game like this compared to a more difficult one like BO2 is that you can choose to make things difficult in an easy game.

    What I mean is if you think armour is OP, don't buy armour, that way on higher rounds you go down in 2-3 hits. If you think weapons are too OP, then don't put attachments on your class, or don't upgrade its tier, or don't PaP it fully. If you don't like starting with a class then equip the 1911. If you think field upgrades are OP then just don't use them, or use Energy Mine if you wanna handicap yourself even more. If you think Ammo Mods are OP then don't equip them / don't buy Elemental Pop. If you think Self Revive is OP then don't buy it or only buy it a set amount of times (3 if you wanna replicate the OG experience). If you think equipments are OP then don't pick them up. If you think streaks make the game too easy then don't use them.

    TL;DR: Yeah the game is easy but it can also be difficult if you want it to be.

    submitted by /u/hchalla
    [link] [comments]

    Back at it again with another eerie cover, but this one has always gave me a intimidation feel

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 04:21 AM PDT

    who remembers this ��

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 03:08 PM PDT

    Mauer der toten fists only (and tactical equipment) plus some memes.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 08:26 PM PDT

    Feels like the community is split between the BO3 crowd and the other zombies games crowd

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 03:00 AM PDT

    I'm gonna start off by saying that I love BO3. DE is my favourite map of all time but nowadays it feels like the community is at war with each other with one side claiming more games need to be BO3 again and the other side claiming that it needs to be more like the older games or BO4/CW. Sometimes it just feels like if something isn't BO3 then it gets unfairly hated on. It's kinda just rambling but this whole BO3 vs insert game here narrative is taking over the sub in a very negative way. It only recently became this negative.

    submitted by /u/Dashurius
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think Zombies Chronicles 2 will drop in CW ?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 09:30 AM PDT

    Almost no weapon XP?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 08:56 AM PDT

    Yeah so I just played die Maschine until round 56, did an exfil cause my ass was hurting and I played the Mac 10 to level up. It's also double XP. Ngl at the later rounds I primaliry relied on Brain Rot but still I was killing zombies with the mac 10 too the whole time and I only went from level 29 to 31???

    Is that normal? Cause if it is, that's just stupid imo, besides dark aether camo I'd see absolutely no reason to play anything other than the Hauer then.

    Can anyone just tell me if this is normal?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/CrazyK2222
    [link] [comments]

    Would anyone who could get into the code files mind doing a favour for me? I need the other versions of this picture, a genuine thanks in advance!

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 10:17 AM PDT

    Never thought about breaking these for the wonder weapon...

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 11:47 AM PDT

    Is there a BO3 mod that allows you to have more zombies on the map at one time than usual?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 08:10 AM PDT

    Looking to make the game harder by simply adding more zombies. If this is possible, plz lmk how to do it as I would appreciate it greatly. <3

    submitted by /u/ttvhungryhyena78
    [link] [comments]

    Classified 150

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 04:32 AM PDT

    Recently I've been trying to do round 100 on all bo4 maps and I thought instead of 100 I would do 150 on classified since it also counts as the Easter egg for the map. After looking on YouTube I can't really find a fast reliable strategy does anyone know of a strat that's good.

    submitted by /u/Mirucago
    [link] [comments]

    What is the best Zombies song? (Part 1: WAW)

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 10:42 AM PDT

    I am going to be doing a series of polls to determine the community favorite song across the next week.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/AlocasterTV
    [link] [comments]

    Children of the house

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 11:25 AM PDT

    Does anyone know what happened to the child versions of taiko Nikolai and Dempsey after revelations?????? I really don't see it mentioned at all and have been wondering what happened to them

    submitted by /u/Bigwheelking
    [link] [comments]

    Me and my friend can’t figure out how to use the safe

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 11:21 AM PDT

    Me and my friend are kind of idiots and can't figure out how to use the safe in Mauer Der Toten, I thought it was like RE2 but I tried that and it doesn't work. We tried looking on YouTube but no one explains how to actually use it.

    submitted by /u/Darth-Cuddles
    [link] [comments]

    If you know, you know

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 12:29 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment