• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 7, 2021

    Call of Duty Zombies Zombies will always have the best story in CoD.

    Call of Duty Zombies Zombies will always have the best story in CoD.


    Zombies will always have the best story in CoD.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 10:52 PM PDT

    I swear to god this better be false

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 05:13 AM PDT

    So close to getting pack a punch

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    As of right now I have gotten power turned on and activated both switches consistently solo, as well as in co-op games with other blind people. Tricky part is jumping through the portal and grabbing the part and bringing it back, would be less frustrating if the dark aether didn't have a weird sound filter

    submitted by /u/tj_the_blind_gamer
    [link] [comments]

    Megaton got a new ability. I'm scared.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 08:57 AM PDT

    Prediction: The last Cold War zombies map is called Spusk Stali (leaked), and will be located in Solovetsky monastery (from the last mission in the campaign)

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 07:40 PM PDT

    I can’t make up my mind, which ray gun do i take?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 06:10 AM PDT

    Finally...

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 08:05 AM PDT

    What's your favorite thing about Outbreak?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 08:39 AM PDT

    I understand it's not the most popular mode here, and I understand the flaws the mode has. However, for those who frequently play it, or like it, what is your favorite thing about Outbreak? I want to simply know what you like about it that makes you play it. I honestly play it because it's fun af on CO-OP lol.

    submitted by /u/Unknown-249
    [link] [comments]

    Does the canister blast have a limit now or is it bugged?

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    I finally beat the main outbreak boss. Lets go

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 10:48 PM PDT

    Cheap perkaholics up right now!!

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 10:47 AM PDT

    Here is something I spent hours on: Call of Duty Zombies Maps Bias Starter! More informations in comments!

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 10:55 PM PDT

    found purple scrap

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 10:09 AM PDT

    Finally beat my first EE.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 06:01 AM PDT

    Although this may not be a big deal to most of you guys I finally beat my first EE which was Die Maschine. I know that I am behind but it was a lot of fun and I plan to do many more in the future.

    submitted by /u/ThatDude8129
    [link] [comments]

    Bug I had a few days ago on a public Mauer lobby: Can't pack the CRBRS more than once. Trying to do so wastes 5k points each try. As you can see, the PAP icon does not indicate the PAP level.

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 02:43 AM PDT

    The Death Perception / Reddit logo mashup I made for one of my last post.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 12:26 PM PDT

    Somehow Duplicated The Void Bow

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 09:41 AM PDT

    Peaceful disciple (didn't damage me just floated around while invisible I could only find him via minimap)

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 01:49 AM PDT

    "Hold up let me get my perks real qui- nvm"

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 09:53 PM PDT

    Excuse me, what? Didn't expect to see this here, and I can't seem to pick it up. Has anybody else encountered this?

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 03:08 PM PDT

    After 8 failed attempts i finally did boys. Now I have completed all the main ee on Cold War. Thanks to everyone who gave me advice over the past week or so.

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 03:24 PM PDT

    Ya boy just copped the MrDalekJD posters and they look pretty good

    Posted: 06 Aug 2021 04:21 PM PDT

    PHD for Cold War is a Bit Overrated

    Posted: 07 Aug 2021 09:19 AM PDT

    I see all the complaints about Death Perception not being Double Tap or PHD, and I feel a little odd given I don't super miss either of the perks in this game. But I'm also struck by how much PHD has always meant to people and specifically why people are upset at it not being in this game. I think it's a good perk to have on specifically Call of the Dead and Shangri-La as those maps were designed in ways that made PHD a much more effective and desirable perk, but for Cold War? I just don't see the utility in a lot of situations. No fall damage is great, but that's already in Stamin-Up in Cold War. You really couldn't use the Ray Gun in BO1 to BO4 without having to worry about the splash damage, but they've toned down the Ray Gun's splash so much for this game that it's not really a huge issue. Same really goes for a lot of the explosives that aren't the launchers in general. They feel much more manageable as long as you aren't over cooking grenades. There's no Mustang and Sally to rely on in Cold War and all the maps have a lot of open space if you wanna run a launcher. Would it be fun to spam the M79 a bit without worry? Sure, but that's not a huge thing and you can spam it a lot as is.

    That really just leaves the "Flopper" or "Slider" ability and that was always just sort of a "cool" benefit of the perk rather than something you would regularly use. Everybody has dumb fun with it and I get if you want that back. I get if you have nostalgia for it and want the perk back because it's classic as well. But as it stands, it's not nearly as functional as it once was with how Cold War operates as a game. It wouldn't be worthless or anything, but it'd be about as functional as the new Death Perception perk is, which is to say: A perk you buy fairly late in the game because you can OR one you buy early because you're focused on exclusively running launchers. It'd be the same sort of 7th, 8th, or 9th perk you'd buy that I've seen people complaining about the DLC perks being unless it had some serious glow-up in the tiers like Deadshot and Mule Kick.

    Again, not saying that you can't want the perk or just enjoy the idea of having it to mess around with. Nostalgia is a hell of a drug after all, but PHD as we know it just wouldn't have the same solid utility it did in some classic BO1 maps.

    submitted by /u/EricTheGamerman
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment