• Breaking News

    Thursday, November 21, 2019

    Call of Duty Zombies My buddy and I rocked up to Comic Con last weekend as these Ultimis bois. Hopefully going to have a full crew next year.

    Call of Duty Zombies My buddy and I rocked up to Comic Con last weekend as these Ultimis bois. Hopefully going to have a full crew next year.


    My buddy and I rocked up to Comic Con last weekend as these Ultimis bois. Hopefully going to have a full crew next year.

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 04:43 AM PST

    Been playing day 1 BO3 the last few days and it's crazy how much it changed

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 12:17 AM PST

    As a reminder, here is how day 1 was.

    •Max of 2 gumball machines on in the whole map and it moved like the box

    •Gumballs weren't free and the machine could only be used once per round

    •Being hit stopped your sprint

    •Zombies started sprinting much earlier, potentially on round 1

    •Blast Furnace could easily take out an entire train

    •Dead wire was trash

    •Margwas spawned every 3 rounds and opened one mouth

    •Civil protector didn't instakill them

    •Rituals took longer and items weren't shared, meaning someone could just pick it up and prevent everyone from getting PAP/upgraded swords

    •Bloodhound had the MR6 stats somehow

    •Going through the rift with the upgraded sword crashed your game

    •Death Machine didn't exist

    •Touchpad didn't show your gobblegums, so if you forgot you were screwed

    •Civil Protector could kill you and your teammates

    •Wunderwaffe was terrible

    •Perk bottles were fairly common to get from the teleporter on The Giant

    •Had access to by far the most OP wonder weapon of all time with the upgrade glitch on SOE (had 10 more rounds than on Rev)

    •Shield upgrade was nearly impossible to get and went away after it broke

    •Trip mines broke your shield

    •A teammate in beast mode could melee your shield to break it

    •Shield didn't have a health meter and would still display on your HUD even after breaking (only way to tell was the audio queue or not seeing your shield ammo anymore)

    •SOE had its unique max ammo symbol (RIP)

    There's a lot more they changed with the DLC season and Chronicles, but even this incomplete list shows just how much they changed through its lifecycle. Of course, this didn't come without consequences as BO3 has been left with some very stupid bugs. I won't chronicle those as it would be another long list of things and those certainly aren't going to be changed. For those who played it from the start, how did you feel about BO3 at first? And how much did the changes sway your opinion? Discuss below.

    submitted by /u/fatgamer007
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Matter Issue...

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 10:26 AM PST

    I just recently got the Hellion Salvo gold earlier today and I have all the other secondaries gold (Pistols, Shotguns, and Bowie Knife DIAMOND) and didn't get diamond for my Hellion Salvo. Any fix for this?

    submitted by /u/Its_Gingah
    [link] [comments]

    Cod zombies mobile teaser

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 08:56 AM PST

    WWII Nazi Zombies - Early Lineup Pitch & Unused Weapon Ideas

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 09:38 AM PST

    2 Wardens, 1 Blundergat shot

    Posted: 21 Nov 2019 12:12 PM PST

    How is this possible?!

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 02:04 PM PST

    Did treyarch mentioned something about that?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 03:57 PM PST

    Should I play IW zombies?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 02:12 PM PST

    I recently deleted bo4 because man it was bad, and I have come to the conclusion that bo3 is the definitive zombies experience. I am however, interested in IW zombies. What are the best maps for it?

    submitted by /u/CivilianClothes
    [link] [comments]

    Xbox Live Black Friday deals already available on console, with discounts on various Call of Duty titles.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 01:34 PM PST

    The Xbox Live Black Friday deals are already available in the Microsoft Store on console, and go until December 2nd.

    Prices in USD:

    BO4: $23.99 (includes 3 zombies maps)

    BO4 Black Ops Pass: $19.99 (includes 5 zombies maps + all MP DLC maps)

    BO4 Deluxe Edition: $49.99 (Includes 8 zombies maps + all MP DLC maps)

    WWII Gold Edition: $23.99 (includes the 1st DLC)

    WWII Deluxe Edition: $49.99 (includes all 4 DLCs)

    IW: $23.99

    IW Deluxe Edition: $49.99 (Includes all 4 DLCs + MW Remaster)

    BO3 Zombies Chronicles Edition: $23.99 (includes 9 zombies maps, 8 are remasters)

    BO3 Zombies Chronicles Deluxe: $49.99 (includes 14 zombies maps, 9 are remasters + all MP DLC maps)

    AW Gold Edition: $23.99 (Includes the 1st DLC)

    AW Pro Edition: $39.99 (Includes all 4 DLCs)

    Ghosts Gold Edition: $23.99 (Includes the 1st DLC)

    Ghosts Hardened Edition: $39.99 (Includes all 4 DLCs)

    submitted by /u/Bi9ode
    [link] [comments]

    Why are Kino and Ascension such loved maps?

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 02:19 PM PST

    What makes them so loved? because Ascension seems like an okay map with the Addition of PHD but the monkeys are a nuisance and Kino just seems like Der Riese on a better engine and a Thundergun but it seems no different besides that

    submitted by /u/HonestlyaBot
    [link] [comments]

    And that settles it, Can't play BO1 Zombies on console anymore.

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 03:18 AM PST

    I can't compensate for the stupid target assist no matter how much I try.

    I went down 3 times on Round 15 - 17 Kino w/Zeus Cannon & Jugg. I'm apparently fucking braindead when it comes to compensating for target assist now because I've non-stop been getting stuck on the environment because the game thinks I'm totally trying to target that Nova Crawler who I could have so easily just walked around. Next thing I know I get stuck on said Nova Crawler or a random chair or something and get eaten by my train.

    Like yeah I get it, One Zeus Cannon shot could definitely blow it to hell and back, but I shouldn't have to waste an entire Zeus Cannon just to blast ONE zombie who's in front of me. On PC you don't have to deal with that shitty auto target assist thing and its far easier to hold a train.

    Call me trash or whatever because idrc. The target assist thing makes the game much harder than it needs to be. Heck I seem to miss more shots with it trying to help me than I ever did without it.

    EDIT: Aim Assist and Target Assist are two different things. You can turn off Aim Assist but not Target Assist on console.

    submitted by /u/WithAGrainOfNutmeg
    [link] [comments]

    New player needs help!

    Posted: 20 Nov 2019 09:23 AM PST

    Recently I have been playing a lot of bo 4 mp but I got bored so now it is time to get back to the zombie mode🤪❤️ I have already completed IX and Dead of the night.

    For solo player, what would be the easiest maps to complete EE? I heard that Alpha Omega is pretty easy... Also, I wonder what is you sensitivity? Personally I run 7-7 but I feel it is kid too slow for zombie mode. And id you use any kontrolfreaks please let me know as well😄

    Hope, you guys can give me some suggestions! Let me know which one should I play 1st

    submitted by /u/sashka_the_kakashka
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment