• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 25, 2019

    Call of Duty Zombies Best Christmas gift ever! (even though it’s an alarm)

    Call of Duty Zombies Best Christmas gift ever! (even though it’s an alarm)


    Best Christmas gift ever! (even though it’s an alarm)

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 03:34 AM PST

    Merry Christmas~ [Art by EnvyQ00 on Deviant Art]

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 10:50 PM PST

    Merry Christmas COD Zombies Fam!! Here's the full resolution copy of a Mob of the Dead fan art poster I did (OC 24x36") Use it for whatever! Hope everyone has a good Holiday

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 08:17 AM PST

    Little bro made me some perks for Christmas

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 09:40 AM PST

    Am I the only one who loves playing solo?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 07:10 AM PST

    Personally, I don't think multiplayer zombies is that bad. I like playing it with people who know what they're doing or at least know how to save a zombie so I could carry them to an Easter egg. However, I feel like every time I play solo, my skill actually improves. I get better at aiming (I usually have the most headshots in a team), I get better at camping, training, etc. Then, when I do an Easter egg solo I feel a much more bigger sense of accomplishment than if I were to do the Easter egg with someone else (try DE without mega's btw, it's not as hard as it sounds). I love multiplayer zombies, but I feel like solo zombies just doesn't get the love it deserves

    submitted by /u/YT_EasyCxre
    [link] [comments]

    We all know this year has been rough for zombies but let's just have a happy holiday and a wish for a better year for zombies! Christmas songs sung by the Ultimas crew!

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 11:17 AM PST

    Jason Blundell Yule Long Proposal (something we desperately want and need) ((but probably next year because it’s already Christmas)) (((Just like Jeff)))

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 03:11 AM PST

    Deleting old pics on my phone and found this gem

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 11:50 AM PST

    Bo3 Xbox one custom zombies?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 11:10 AM PST

    I've been wanting to play bo3 custom zombies on Xbox One but I don't know how to. I've seen people play it on console (link). If anyone knows, please tell me.

    Custom Zombies Link

    submitted by /u/Neurosword
    [link] [comments]

    So, Is Morg city with zombies a parallel universe of Morg city without zombies?

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 01:21 AM PST

    That wasn't clear to me.

    Sometimes the plot makes it seem like Morg city was simply overrun by zombies, and the Morg city crew simply woke up after a zombie infestation. Like the reporter that was doing errands for Dr. Monty implied element 115 transformed everyone after it arrived due to a meteor shower.

    But other times it seems like Zombie Morg city is actually a parallel universe that for some reason is full of zombies. Like how you need to bring people from other dimensions to sacrifice for the rituals,

    So which is it? Is Zombie Morg city a parallel universe of Normal Morg city or normal Morg city was infested with zombies?

    submitted by /u/TalentlessArtist
    [link] [comments]

    Does COD WaW comes in digital format? (PS3)

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 09:45 AM PST

    I've been trying to get the game for my PS3 with all the DLC's on digital format, but i couldn't find it anywhere, i live in Argentina btw. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Catch-a-rideMaster
    [link] [comments]

    Bo3 custom zombies keeps crashing (HELP!!)

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 09:41 AM PST

    I got just downloaded this game yesterday on my Mac just to play custom zombies. The multiplayer, campaign and zombies work completely fine. I downloaded custom zombies maps from the steam workshop. When I am scrolling down my maps on zombies, the moment I put my mouse on a custom zombies map the game crashes and I get a notification saying "the game quit unexpectedly". Does anyone have a fix?!

    submitted by /u/SquirrelBannana
    [link] [comments]

    There’s nothing I can do huh

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 07:40 PM PST

    Merry Christmas ��

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 02:15 PM PST

    Nothing to do with zombies but just wanted to say merry Christmas to all of you hope you have a great day with family and friends and OBVIOUSLY playing zombies! 🤘

    submitted by /u/Dr-Smile-xD
    [link] [comments]

    My ranking of Treyarch Zombies Maps (Opinion)

    Posted: 25 Dec 2019 01:19 AM PST

    I will only include maps that I played which is everything except DLC maps for BO4

    1. Mob of the Dead
    2. Call of the Dead
    3. Der Eisendrache
    4. Shadows of Evil
    5. Gorod Krovi
    6. Der Reise
    7. Origins
    8. IX
    9. Kino der Toten
    10. Buried
    11. Die Rise
    12. Ascension
    13. Zetsobou
    14. Moon
    15. Shangrila
    16. Revelations
    17. Town
    18. Transit
    19. Five
    20. Voyage of Despair
    21. Blood of the Dead
    22. Shi No Numa
    23. Verruckt
    24. Nacht Der Untoten
    25. Farm
    26. Bus Depot
    submitted by /u/DarkSoulsRE
    [link] [comments]

    Legit gameplay

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 02:52 PM PST

    Zombies Chronicles 2 on BO3?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 07:56 PM PST

    Would you rather ZC2 be on Black Ops 3 or Black Ops 4? I'm curious to see whether or not people prefer it ok BO3 or BO4. Personally I think if Treyarch wants real sales, it should be on Black Ops 3 instead of Black Ops 4 because I feel like not enough people enjoy Black Ops 4 Zombies or like the mechanics enough to drop another 30$ into it

    submitted by /u/TheGeicoGeckoOffices
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment