• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 24, 2019

    Call of Duty Zombies A beautiful sight to behold on my favorite map

    Call of Duty Zombies A beautiful sight to behold on my favorite map


    A beautiful sight to behold on my favorite map

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 05:00 AM PST

    Gentlemen lock n load

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 08:50 AM PST

    Have always wanted to get to Round 50 on Shangri-La! Made it after 4 failed attempts! (Black Ops 1)

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 07:57 PM PST

    I was no-clipping outside Kino and i found a bus that had "Morg City Transit" written on it. Anyone have any idea why this bus was outside Kino?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 09:18 AM PST

    To all the people diving into zombies over Christmas:

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 04:55 AM PST

    Whether it's BO3, BO4, or even the older games, welcome to the community. We may whine sometimes, but when we're united we have a group that few other games are privileged to contain.

    Hopefully these player numbers go up a bit, see everyone around.

    submitted by /u/Mechanical_Meme
    [link] [comments]

    So I went to get PHD Flopper...

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 05:15 AM PST

    Definitely on purpose did the Rainbow Perk Challenge

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 08:46 AM PST

    Merry (early) Christmas from Diego Necalli

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 04:18 PM PST

    Just a reminder that the Ray Gun mk2-X still hasn't received a buff since Alpha Omega released. This thing has almost no ammo considering how fast it goes through it. It could really benefit from more ammo and a tighter hipfire spread.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 08:17 AM PST

    Went from Bo2 to Bo4 and had Christmas early so I'm finally gonna be able to play Bo3 zombies

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 09:12 PM PST

    Bo4 be wildin

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 09:27 PM PST

    Hand-drawn logos are temporary, caps are gonna be painted, and there’s more bottles to use to make more of these, but here is what I currently have. A little thing for the community. Enjoy, comrades!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 07:12 PM PST

    Ditch her run to the other side of tranzit

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 10:37 AM PST

    Anybody know the name of this white eyed screaming zombie?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 07:06 AM PST

    Has Anyone Noticed the Bots Get Stuck? Can We Ctrl+Alt+Del Reboot Them or Something?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 07:23 AM PST

    So apparently you can get stuck in the map geometry in Revelations. Had to blow myself up with a grenade to get out.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 08:09 AM PST

    A little disappointed that there was no Big Bang theory achievement on black ops 3 but still. Finally beat moon. All that’s left are Ascension and Shangri-La.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 11:47 AM PST

    DE Easter Egg

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 11:44 AM PST

    For the DE easter egg on Duo, do you need to build all 4 Bows? I haven't done it yet, going back to do BO3

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/PassionPlays_
    [link] [comments]

    Not the greatest of pictures but I cannot contain my excitement, for I have finally finished the blops 3 Easter eggs (yes even gorod krovi) and I’m so proud. My gamertag is Darth_phoenix62 if anyone ever needs help or someone to play maps with, especially chronicles

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 06:18 PM PST

    Can I play Split Screen online with only 1 PS Plus account?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 08:53 AM PST

    Not online with others, but online as in EEs are active. Can I use my PS Plus account and another normal account for my brother? Or do we have to play Local unless both have PS plus?

    submitted by /u/WwwWario
    [link] [comments]

    Made a ph.d flopper cookie for Christmas

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 05:45 PM PST

    What COD should I get for modded zombies?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 08:51 AM PST

    Hello, so I keep seeing many youtubers making videos of COD zombies with modded maps. But I noticed that most of them are not the same COD game. I want to know what COD games can have modded zombies map, and also between all of them which one is the best and mostly used? I'm really interested in playing it.

    submitted by /u/R35pect_619
    [link] [comments]

    Playing Solo.

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 04:36 AM PST

    Hello guys. I am going to return to zombies. Because it's just obviously amazing!

    But unfortunately I don't have many friends who play zombies. And I discovered the Call of duty discord so maybe that could help?

    But I was never really a solo player. I would like to be! But I often get bored after 3 matches. I was always more of a coop player. But once in a while I could appreciate solo.

    The golden age of zombies has ended. So I kind of have to play solo. I don't want to leave zombies.

    Do do you guys have any tips on playing solo? How to make it more enjoyable?

    Does listening to music help?

    I would love to get into solo. Maybe if you guys want to add me. Send me a PM! I play on pc. And I only play Bo1 Bo2 Bo3

    submitted by /u/LiamCaesar
    [link] [comments]

    Why doesn’t building barriers always give points in Bo3?

    Posted: 24 Dec 2019 11:50 AM PST

    I'm a bit new to Bo3 Zombies, I'm playing solo and when I'm building barriers it doesn't always give points. Is there a reason for this?

    submitted by /u/Crazyspideyfan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment