• Breaking News

    Monday, December 23, 2019

    Call of Duty Zombies Recently made a post about my first time doing the der eisendrache ee, to follow up, here's my first solo moon! (I'm shaking right now)

    Call of Duty Zombies Recently made a post about my first time doing the der eisendrache ee, to follow up, here's my first solo moon! (I'm shaking right now)


    Recently made a post about my first time doing the der eisendrache ee, to follow up, here's my first solo moon! (I'm shaking right now)

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 04:50 AM PST

    First time doing the DE easter egg after several failed attempts

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 10:00 AM PST

    Some friends and I recreated Back Ops 1 Zombies in Minecraft, tell me what you think

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 07:22 AM PST

    Classified Easter Egg - After 12 long hours, I have finally completed the classified easter egg. Only my 3rd attempt and on the other two, my game crashed. So glad I no longer have to worry about this abomination of an easter egg and probably the most stupid one of all time.

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 10:24 AM PST

    Classic Revelations

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 08:44 PM PST

    Was BO4 Zombies a disaster or just different?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 06:06 PM PST

    I really feel that Black Ops 4 did lots of things way better than other Treyarch games, and, that the negative oppinions that it has received are merely based in a difficulty to accept the fact that certain things have to disappear so that the game mode can finally evolve, not being the same repetitive experience.

    I have played EVERY map and EVERY CoD Zombies Game (including Treyarch, Infinity Ward and SHG) and I honestly think that it is one of the best zombies games we've ever had

    Don't get me wrong, I'm asking for objective oppinions here. What do you think about this?

    submitted by /u/byAlxPro
    [link] [comments]

    You can Turn the Trap on with the Door Closed.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 01:23 PM PST

    Here's a great video on the history of zombies

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 09:03 AM PST

    ”We're going to fight the war, The Great War”

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 11:56 AM PST

    zombies chronicles 2

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 11:44 AM PST

    what map would make you buy zombies chronicles 2 if it were to come out? my answer is a good buried remaster.

    submitted by /u/Grass_Bruh
    [link] [comments]

    Alright, I Was Playing Bo2 Die Rise, Attempting a Round 200 When All Of The Sudden I Go Down, But The Game Ends Even Though I Have Quick Revive

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 11:22 AM PST

    Anyone know how to fix this glitching?

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 11:20 AM PST

    Who else misses this map? ... and Leroy!

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 02:44 AM PST

    I just got BO 3 DLC 1-5! Who wants to play? (PS4)

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 11:44 PM PST

    Yes, I know I'm very late to the scene. I've fallen out of zombs since.... since... TRANZIT (jk it wasn't that bad)

    If anyone wants to play (and do the easter eggs), just dm me or comment below. I have all the maps (This includes Chronicles) In the past, I've only played the /free/ maps (Kino, Five, Tranzit and Shadows) so if you're patient enough to teach a noob the new maps then... plz help, kind stranger 🙏 Otherwise I'll just look up walkthroughs on YouTube, I mean, that's what they're there for, right?

    (Cue the massive dealbreaker) I dont have a mic so were gonna have to communicate through discord when playing. And PST zone

    Also if you just wanna do the Shadows EE, I'm down (see, I'm not super new, I know what to do on the maps I got for free 😅)

    submitted by /u/EZ-PZ-Lemon-Squee-Z
    [link] [comments]

    Bo3 Super Easter Egg

    Posted: 23 Dec 2019 12:02 AM PST

    On black ops 3 zombies, do you need to get the end cutscene for Shadows of Evil for the super Easter egg, or can you just trap the Shadow Man and that's it so you can get the super ee on Revelations? Cause I don't have any one to play zombies with so I can't see the end cutscene for Shadows so letting me know will be a huge help!

    submitted by /u/Flunterwat
    [link] [comments]

    Bought black ops zombies on my phone to try it out, I was bot disappointed!

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 07:49 PM PST

    Are there any mods that swap the Black Ops 3 wall weapons with the respective weapons from the map's original incarnation?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 09:57 PM PST

    I've been looking for a mod that swaps out the futuristic Black Ops 3 weapons with the original weapons that were available on the remastered maps. For example, starting with a M1911 in Kino and an Olympia and M14 on the walls instead of whatever werid versions vanilla has.

    I found a few mods that do something close, but it's not perfect. They're always changing around the guns slightly. I'm looking to get as close to the original map's experience as possible in preparation for my next splitscreen game night.

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/PDespereaux
    [link] [comments]

    I just realized the „IMPOSSIBLE WORLD RECORD“ for call of the dead was made POSSIBLE GG for the round 88 cant wait for oxygen to get his world record back tho

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 09:01 PM PST

    Spreadsheet - Best BO4Z strategies to level up (Ranked based on XP/hour)

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 09:15 PM PST

    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1muJZQKiOcwPf637_jexhXWCWOLQF2ZjHf6Z3d-MTCeA/edit?usp=sharing

    Wish you a happy Double XP, i believe this will help you.

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Formula for calculating XP/hour:

    24*(3600/S)*(Dk*31 + Hk*47 + Mk*63)

    S = Strategy speed in seconds per hoard (a hoard has 24 zombies) -> Calculated in "Zombacus" (Zombies calculator)

    Dk = Default kills percentage

    Hk = Headshot kills percentage

    Mk = Melee kills percentage

    Realistic gives you 50% more XP per kills than normal, Default kills give you 31 XP, Headshot kills 47 XP, Melee kills 63 XP.

    XP values taken from a post within this subreddit ("Black Ops 4 Zombies XP Explained")

    submitted by /u/Hardcore_Survival
    [link] [comments]

    Discord server?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 10:59 PM PST

    Hello everyone! I really want to replay zombies. I play on pc. Is there an active discord server for zombies? I would like to replay the maps with people. I don't have many friends who play zombies.

    submitted by /u/LiamCaesar
    [link] [comments]

    Gersh on BO1 Moon

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 09:35 PM PST

    Is there an efficient way to throwing Gersh either outside or in an excavated area so it doesn't fly away?

    submitted by /u/JacobSND
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment