• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 22, 2019

    Call of Duty Zombies Gave me Tranzit vibes

    Call of Duty Zombies Gave me Tranzit vibes


    Gave me Tranzit vibes

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 06:11 AM PST

    Only gentlemen know what it’s like to buy the first door

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 08:11 AM PST

    Messed around at work today and made an interesting juggernog Latte! (recipe in comments)

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 01:38 PM PST

    I’m sure this will be removed, but until then enjoy this video my friend sent me at 12:00 last night.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 10:34 AM PST

    Finally... The Last Boxbender

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 10:57 AM PST

    Those darn polarsaurusrex memes

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 10:19 AM PST

    First ever zombie game i play on next gen,first time on nacht too,ROUND 36 and this happens...

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 02:40 AM PST

    Im pretty sure this never happened before

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 06:04 AM PST

    You know those matches where things go in a great way and suddenly you are trapped in an eternal loop of dying in a boss fight without ammo and your only hope of escaping that nightmare being getting downed and using your little guns to hurt the boss? Well it happened to me

    So I tried the der eisendrache solo easter egg for the first time, therefore I brought near death experience because I didnt want to screw up in the boss fight

    The fight is going well until I realise that I've run out of ammo in both my electric bow and my rifle (never bring an asault rifle to a bossfight) and that I cant hurt the keeper in any way if I trap him.

    But then I also realize that I have a bowie knife which kills hellhounds instantly, which I can use to charge up my Dg4's. But even If I could charge up my spike with no ammo, how could I ever hurt the keeper if I cant even knife him?

    That's when it hit me, I had near death experience, meaning I had infinite revives, and when you are being revived you are given the death and taxes, which does a lot of damage

    So I spent 30 MINUTES AND 40+ downs running in circles knifing at hellhounds and dying from the electric attack of the keeper over and over. Until I could charge up my ragnarok dg4 and pray that I could manage to place them, get downed on the right side of the keeper and spam the shit out of the explosive guns

    It was such a dumb strategy that it actually worked out and I finished the easter egg for the first time.

    Dont know if I am either the dumbest or the luckiest zombies player in the world.

    This seemed like a youtube challenge, like a "No ammo boss fight challenge" in which the record would be to complete a bossfight with no ammo as fast as possible with the least ammount of downs

    Overall this is the weirdest play I've ever done in my life. Cant wait to see how my first attempt of the gorod krovi easter egg will go...

    submitted by /u/Bilaueta
    [link] [comments]

    [BO2] TranZit Theme Song (Slowed + Reverb)

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 06:54 AM PST

    And the sun did it’s job to allow life to grow. Who’s down for the new moon challenge? A remake film thanks to the one and only, Willard Wyler.

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 09:24 AM PST

    Liquid Divinium

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 02:49 AM PST

    Soo... I lost a lot of gobblegum trying to do that de ee so now im trying grind liquid divinium. Does anyone know any good methods for that.

    submitted by /u/Bradycpps
    [link] [comments]

    Literally downloading pc zombies right now on bo3 and while it’s downloading I have some questions

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 05:57 AM PST

    How do I install custom maps?, when I don't wanna play them anymore how do I delete them so they don't take up any space

    submitted by /u/BasedGodCrim
    [link] [comments]

    Helppppp completing easter egg!?!?!

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 10:16 AM PST

    Iv completed all the main Easter eggs on solo except for the first 2 chaos maps voyage of despair and IX. I'm wondering if anyone wants to play and help me get these last two eggs complete sometime??? I know I could probably complete IX solo but voyage of despair it's a tough and rough one in solo lol. But then I also think if Iim able to do botd in solo how am I not able to beat voyage lol. If anyone needs help with getting their easter eggs complete and are actually skilled at playing let me know I'll help yall! I'm on PS4 too.

    submitted by /u/huntc1991
    [link] [comments]

    Question, my fellow zombies friends

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 12:27 AM PST

    What bottles can I use to make real life perk a colas (that look good, not Coronas) and are clear? Man dew Dewshine is a good shape but here limited edition so why waste them? Please, any good ingestion guys?

    submitted by /u/TheCroatianBomber
    [link] [comments]

    Solo Easter Eggs

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 05:18 AM PST

    Looking at doing all Treyarch main eggs that are possible solo. There are good threads for this, but my question is about the remastered maps. Moon BO3 is clear, but what about Der Riese (WAW and BO1) and Origins (BO2 and BO3)? Are there different achievements for each version? Is one version better/more fun than another? Worth it to do both?

    submitted by /u/BashoDonut
    [link] [comments]

    A split second too late (audio for best results)

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 09:01 AM PST

    So i guess AO is gonna be in my top 3 forever now huh? An Easter egg shouldnt affect this honestly

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 09:00 AM PST

    Who is "Uncle Setty"? [BO]

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 02:53 AM PST

    MicroMG 9mm max level?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 08:38 AM PST

    Does anyone know what the max level for the MicroMG 9mm is? I looked around and i couldn't find anything. I dont have it unlocked so i cant check attachments. Could you also tell me what the echohawk's max level is. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/staroregon
    [link] [comments]

    Gotta Blast!

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 10:25 AM PST

    Why the fuck do I spawn in with deadshit?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 10:17 AM PST

    I'm still stuck with this glitch, any suggestions to fix it? (Except for: "Get 1 kill with X weapon to unlock diamond", because I've already tried that and instead of unlocking diamond for the weapon, it unlocked DM for every weapon).

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 05:56 PM PST

    Bad luck :/

    Posted: 21 Dec 2019 11:57 PM PST

    So one day I was in my robotics class and my partner, the only sixth grader in the class, offered to 3-d print the Ray Gun (first one) for me. I didn't even ask. He just found a Ray Gun template on a 3-d object website (for designing parts or whatnot). He knew of my love of the ray gun. I was astonished and at first didn't believe him and I thought he was joking. But he was serious. He got home and went to printing it. Took about 3 hours or so to print. Sent me a picture and it was real. He had 3-s printed a highly detailed Ray Gun with the barrel having the ability to come down to place the two power batteries inside the gun. It was so damn cool. However, I couldn't pick it up right away. It was 2 weeks before winter break and it was hectic, so homework was a problem. This would lead to a couple of unfortunate things.

    About a week later, my friend's six year old cousin came over to his house. This little crap is a fortnite addict and has a mic, and fortnite is a toxic game, so that guy is a very toxic kid irl (online players have plagued his mind with bad things). Cursing and violence and anger. So he decides to get the bright idea of taking the ray gun prop and THROW IT DOWN STAIRS. It broke in half. And he just laughed at it. But, his mom was at the bottom of the stairs, and according to my friend, she yelled these exact words: >name of little crap< GET THE HELL DOWN HERE RIGHT NOW YOURE GROUNDED!"

    He was grounded for five months. No fortnite for five months. Hopefully that will teach him to be more productive and a bit more... polite (hopefully. Everyone's different.)

    But then another mishap occurs. The 3-d printer BROKE. Yes, BROKE. Not because of little toxic boi, it broke because apparently the printer trying to print the front crosshairs piece was too much so it just put itself out of its misery. And it will take one week or more to fix it. He told me that last weekend. And still no news.

    Well hey, at least that's another Christmas gift :D

    But still, very unfortunate.

    submitted by /u/TheCroatianBomber
    [link] [comments]

    Fast restart command?

    Posted: 22 Dec 2019 02:01 AM PST

    How do you fast restart custom zombies maps on BO3 PC?

    I've tried fast_restart, map_rotate and devmap(insert map) but none of them work in the console

    Does anyone know the command or do I need to go into the config file?

    submitted by /u/revivecolacafe2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment