• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 31, 2019

    Call of Duty Zombies Zombie hand stand

    Call of Duty Zombies Zombie hand stand


    Zombie hand stand

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 05:53 AM PST

    10 years, 5 Zombies games, 12 friends. I just want to say thanks to Treyarch for brining my friends and I together. Here’s to 2020.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 08:54 AM PST

    I love death barriers

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 08:07 PM PST

    This meme got deleted last time I posted it

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 10:46 AM PST

    Any other COD Zombies players and AHS Fans out there? (sorry if this has been done already I've just started binging the new AHS season made the connection so threw this together lol). Almost wants to make me re-download and play IW again... almost. :P

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 06:54 AM PST

    So where’s that DLC5 we were supposed to get in December?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 04:55 AM PST

    Looking at you Gaming Revolution and dkdynamite.

    Everyone swore that 3arc had this secret DLC5 that was ready to go to be released by December.

    submitted by /u/NikolaisVodka
    [link] [comments]

    Who is interested in doing the EE?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 07:37 AM PST

    Hitchcock M9

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 09:20 AM PST

    Is the Hitchcock M9 on Dead of the Night? I'm trying to get it gold but I can't get it out of the box, and I was wondering if it was removed in an update as I missed a few. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/isaacscott935
    [link] [comments]

    Questions: Mild Kinemortophobic was sent here to ask all of you, if I was going to play Zombie please give me top 3 CoD to play zombies in, or best maps/stories.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 09:15 AM PST

    Questions: Mild Kinemortophobic was sent here to ask all of you, if I was going to play Zombie please give me top 3 CoD to play zombies in, or best maps/stories.

    ZOMBIE EXPERTS OPINIONS WANTED

    Hey, I was sent here to ask the Zombie experts that talk with great enthusiasm and knowledge of CoD Zombies. I've never been a big Zombie Slayer (they freak me out) but I would appreciate your input on the best CoD's for Zombies (Top 3), maps, stories, or anything you think would help a Kinemortophobic enjoy the game. Thanks, and yes, it is a legit phobia.

    submitted by /u/Msmac71
    [link] [comments]

    Unsolved EE’s in BO4 Zombies.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 06:08 AM PST

    A really close call on Tranzit (no modders)

    Posted: 30 Dec 2019 03:07 PM PST

    Gobble gums

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 11:55 AM PST

    I don't know if this has been confirmed or not but does anyone know if the sound effect of the gum machine menu is Morse code like the clicking

    submitted by /u/Modsaregay62
    [link] [comments]

    Playing after Christmass like

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 11:28 AM PST

    Black ops 1 moon Easter egg golden rod issues, can not place down.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 01:08 AM PST

    Some friends and I are attacking the original moon Easter egg in 2019 on x box. We are having trouble with putting the golden rod between the plates. We have put so many hours of work in trying to get this and are getting quite frustrated. Any help or advice would be appreciated.

    The situation: 4 friends completed the shang and cotd EEs years ago, now 2 of them and 2 people without the EEs are playing moon for the big bang theory achievement.

    Problem: We can not insert the golden rod inbetween the panels.

    Yes we have: - done every step up to this point correctly. - DID NOT FORGET THE WIRE. - have someone in the party with the two required achievements.

    We have tried: - originally on xbox one with backwards compatibility, we switched to our old 360 consoles. - having the people with the required EEs host. - having the people with the required EEs be richthofen. - made sure starting room was not decompressed.

    From the research we have found, we have not tried yet: - we were playing on two consoles split screened, everyone may need to me on separate consoles.
    -everyone needing to have the previous EEs.

    We think we are doing everything right and are very confused/agrovated about why it's not working. Any more advice or tips would be greatly appreciated. I can clarify anything that is not clearly explained.

    submitted by /u/STOFLES
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody have a insider in treyarch like gamingrevolution and know any rumors or concrete details about the next Call of Duty

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 10:50 AM PST

    Sledgehammer and Raven weren't seeing eye to eye so activision took them off the 2020s next Call of Duty which is now run by Treyarch and sledgehammer i think is helping treyarch with there material giving them only a 2 year cycle instead of a 3 year cycle like normal. I heard the next call of duty will be a black ops reboot either called Call of Duty Black Ops, just like what they did with the new Modern Warfare or Black ops 5 and supposedly will take place back in the Vietnam War era.

    submitted by /u/TheRealGoldenGod87
    [link] [comments]

    Mystery Box Algorithm

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 10:22 AM PST

    I was playing BO3 Kino and spun the box all game trying to get the thunder gun/ray gun/mark 2 but I couldn't get it. I noticed my one of my teammates had the thunder, and the other had the mark 2. So my question, if one player gets a wonder weapon, the thunder gun for example, can nobody else get it for the duration of the game? It was really frustrating playing without one so i was wondering if this happens to everyone

    submitted by /u/_EagleEyedTiger
    [link] [comments]

    Doing shadows Easter egg

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 08:24 AM PST

    Hello I need two people to do the shadows Easter egg on the ps4

    Username: igorcool159 Location: USA

    submitted by /u/igorcool159
    [link] [comments]

    Is the rampart in the box on IX

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 08:02 AM PST

    Does anyone know if the rampart is in the box on ICX? Need to do the heavy kills for this gun and i think IX is the easiest one to do it on?

    submitted by /u/ItchyGrapefruit
    [link] [comments]

    Special Weapons need a Fix

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 12:56 AM PST

    I'm mostly making this post out of annoyance.

    It's impossible to count how many times I've went down in Zombies because the special weapons have to take time to deploy. There's no reason for them to do this. It takes probably 5 seconds just to save yourself when you're already drowning in zombies because you accidentally got cornered. It annoys me.

    Also, the Exterminator and Scepter of Ra need their damage buffed. They barely scrape the zombies, they just slow them down.

    submitted by /u/NotDeadNikk
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment