• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 1, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies This was me when I first played Ancient Evil.

    Call of Duty Zombies This was me when I first played Ancient Evil.


    This was me when I first played Ancient Evil.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 07:41 AM PST

    Since some of you liked the last meme I made, I thought I'd share another one.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 01:13 PM PST

    When you're training zombies and you turn around to make sure its still following you.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 11:46 AM PST

    Why are the wonder weapons so rare on Tag?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 06:06 AM PST

    I have yet to get the thunder gun even once, and have only gotten the Tundra gun twice. I have played around 13 games to round 50 doing nothing but hitting the box and getting nothing.

    submitted by /u/Pfrotheman
    [link] [comments]

    New zombie game?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 09:44 AM PST

    I just want a call of duty game with every zombie map ever made on it. Kind of like halo the master chief collection where you can play on old or remastered graphics. Think of the money they could make off of this.

    submitted by /u/nhamilt2
    [link] [comments]

    Just gonna take a second to appreciate the music in these games, specifically the perk jingles

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 09:10 AM PST

    I've been listening to just the Double-Tap Root Beer jingle for the past hour since I discovered it's on Spotify, and man, I have to appreciate whoever was in charge of the music for this. They didn't have to do such an amazing job for something that's less than a minute, but my gosh it's incredible and so damn catchy. By far my favorite perk song.

    submitted by /u/Sloth_Riots
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Youtube video of the storyline of zombies.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 09:16 AM PST

    Hi! I have seen a Youtube video of the zombies storyline explained in depth and with a lot of cool original audio fragments as well. However I can't seem to find the video anymore, would anyone have an idea or perhaps have good videos to recommend? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/PiPaPjotter
    [link] [comments]

    Everybody gangster till the zombies start doing acrobatics

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 01:49 PM PST

    On December 31st, 2035 Victis Travels to Angola where the events of Buried takes place

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 06:14 PM PST

    Blasting the moon to bits to start off the new year!

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 10:43 PM PST

    To start this year off right the boys and I wanted to get the Der Eisendrache Easter Egg done right before it turned to midnight. Since two to one is the majority we activated the Easter Egg at midnight Central Time.

    We got it done quicker than we would have liked and waited around ending a few rounds and then holding the last zombie till countdown. We threw the Summoning Key in 34 seconds till midnight so that the moon would blow up directly at 12 o'clock.

    After feeling very accomplished we started the year off in our opinion more than right.

    Did any other Zombie Crews do anything to kick off the new year?

    submitted by /u/Battle_Muscle
    [link] [comments]

    They just won’t stop spawning!

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 08:03 AM PST

    So I'm current on wave 74 on ascension and wow am I getting tons of zombies per round, I know it takes a long time, I'm running deadwire trains and I'm pretty chuffed with myself for getting this far. My old PB was 95 on BO1 years ago; how much longer roughly will it take me to get to 100 providing I survive that long

    submitted by /u/JSurri96
    [link] [comments]

    Shoutout to my dad for printing the logos and then using the Cricut to cut it out! I put the hand drawn logos away. (I also have Deadshot and Mule but they were made after these)

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 07:58 PM PST

    I think gobblegum makes the game too complicated.

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 07:18 AM PST

    I miss back on kino where you grinded to get to high levels or the older Easter eggs where you had to fight to beat them but now you can just buy gobblegum and make it easier. You already pay enough for the dlc's but now you can pay extra for gobblegum. I know that other people do streams without them or whatever but I think it's kind of unfair that if it's a good gobblegum like perkaholic and your in a public game the person with it they have an unfair advantage. feel free to comment your opinion because I'd love to hear it.

    Not good at typing so excuse whatever mistakes you find.

    submitted by /u/gatordogg504
    [link] [comments]

    Reimaged Weapons for Treyarch’s next title (2020 BO5?)

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 08:58 AM PST

    BO3 had HG-40 & MX-Garand (MP-40 & M1-Garand) they didn't do something similar in BO4. I hope they do for the next. Any 2 of these 5 imo. What's yours? PPSH MG42 SCAR-H M27 MG08 😎

    submitted by /u/thisfiendis138
    [link] [comments]

    Can some carry in any zombies BO4 EE?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 11:47 AM PST

    Delete if not allowed, but can some help with zombies BO4 EE, I know a good amount of steps on all maps and just need some help.

    BO4 Xbox

    submitted by /u/Ytkxv
    [link] [comments]

    The wasted way I complete a contract ( bo4 zombies contract)

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 11:31 AM PST

    English is not my first language i can say something wrong So i was just looking someone doing contract but he took him long to complete if I compare my self so I want to give you my best way to complete them

    To killing 30 catalyst : the best way to do it is the gauntlet of ancient evil (in round 13 you will get only catalyst) Killing 30 vermin : again the gauntlet of classified help a lot ( in round 9 you will get 16 dog but if you fail the challenge it will give you another 16 so in total you will have kill 32 vermin) Killing 150 enemies with explosives : I don't know why but in ancient evil the gaia gauntlet (the green wonder wepen) is considered as explosive wepen so i use it and upgrade it to get 50 more kill and before starting the game have with you acide bomb To kill 20 heavy enemies: the IX gauntlet is the solution (round 9 you get 12 heavy enemies fail the challenge to get 12 more you will have 24 heavy kill) Kill 150 with special weapons or/and kil 25 zombies with lv3 special weapons: the mode rush is your friend your special weapons charges super fast if you don't get hit and be in lv3 fast and kill fast (you could do it in VOD because of the dark ops but the best is alpha omega or IX) Kill 15 mini boss : we all know it blood but some people took the 50 min to complete it - with my solution it took me 25 min (it will be hard to explain) Kill all zombies in round 1 - turn on the powe - open the door to go in the map - shoot brutus - kill him(1) - use the katana to increase your speed and take all shield part and go turn on the 2nd power - brutus spawn - kill him(2) - use anywhere but her to teleport- ((( KILL ALL ZOMBIES YOU SEE WTHOUT LEFTING 1)))- craft the shield- turn on pap - brutus spawn - kill him(3) - use the code 666 -brutus spawned- kill him(4) - if you killed zombies WTHOUT STOP you will be in round 6 or 7 brutus sapwn - kill him (5)-------restart the game------[do it two time again]--------you will have kill 15 of them kill 150 with equipment: use the elexir that give you grenade but the best map for it is ancient evil because you start you throw the fire and the sentinel artefact had a lot of zombies and after you get a max ammo Kill 100 with the sheild : tag der totem is simple Have the sheld 10 round: blood you can have it round one Stay 10 round in one zone: alpha omega the spawn are quick (if you lived the security checkpoint you have to do one more round so I recommend to not live it except if you fill you will not have enough ammo) Kill 100 enemies without taking damage: alpha omega just don't turn on the power to having only zombies and dog or take the risk and play ancient evil to have alot in the start

    I'm tired of writing i hope it helps you with the contract If you had a better solution just tell me I want to know more :D

    submitted by /u/bouaoumar886
    [link] [comments]

    What do you guys think I could add to this?

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 02:12 PM PST

    Happy New Years here is my project that’s about in the beta stage and my perk a cola shot glasses.

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 09:00 PM PST

    New PB on kino, just short of 50 ��

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 12:13 PM PST

    Free door perma perk question

    Posted: 31 Dec 2019 11:50 PM PST

    Does anyone know if the free door perma perk work on AO and TAG yet? I have it but I don't wanna risk losing it.

    submitted by /u/slap_face123
    [link] [comments]

    New Perk idea

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 05:10 AM PST

    I just had an idea for a new perk, let me know what you think:

    Slow Down Soda

    Slows down time by 25% when aiming down sights

    Costs 1700 points

    Tastes like strawberry

    Colour- Turquoise

    Currently working on a jingle

    Please give honest feedback :)

    submitted by /u/RealTop_G
    [link] [comments]

    How do I do the knife swipe instead of the stab?

    Posted: 01 Jan 2020 04:39 AM PST

    I always see youtubers knifing zombies with a swipe instead of the stab, is there a technique or something?

    submitted by /u/OneHappyPie
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment