• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 14, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies Black Ops 4 Zombies will receive "in-game bonuses" to celebrate 115 Day

    Call of Duty Zombies Black Ops 4 Zombies will receive "in-game bonuses" to celebrate 115 Day


    Black Ops 4 Zombies will receive "in-game bonuses" to celebrate 115 Day

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 06:20 PM PST

    These guys made one of the best zombies live action series and dipped

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 09:32 PM PST

    Which maps are you all playing to celebrate 115 Day?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 10:00 AM PST

    Just thought I'd make a fun little post asking what maps the community was going to be playing to celebrate Zombies Day tomorrow.

    Personally, I'm torn. I don't currently have Black Ops 3 or 4 installed on my PS4, but I do still have Black Ops 2 on my Xbox. Probably going to uninstall something for a day or two just to play some Zombies on my PS4, but I can't decide between Black Ops 3 and 4.

    In Black Ops 2 I'm definitely playing some Mob of the Dead and Buried. If I install Black Ops 3 I'll be enjoying Shadows of Evil, Der Eisendrache, Kino der Toten, and Origins. If I choose Black Ops 4, it'll probably be Classified, Ancient Evil, and Alpha Omega.

    submitted by /u/gendernotfound629
    [link] [comments]

    What does this mean for bo3?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 11:55 AM PST

    Who is your favorite cast?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 10:33 AM PST

    I will say I haven't play the lastest zombies, however in general I've played with every other cast of characters.

    Without any map bias in this. Which crew was your favorite?

    Personally I loved Tranzit's crew. (It has another name, I just don't know it) Close second would be Five.

    submitted by /u/TheNukeSaintt
    [link] [comments]

    Infinite warfare beast from beyond

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 11:00 AM PST

    I know it's a bit of an older game (2016) but does anyone know if any of the God mode glitches still work for beast from beyond? My buddy still needs to beat the super EE boss fight and hoping to get him God mode instead of find 2 other players

    submitted by /u/Trent098
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 Black Ops 3 Update

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 10:37 AM PST

    So Black Ops 3 Has An Update Available To Download Today On PS4. I'm Assuming It's 115 Day Related. I'm Hoping For Chronicles 2. Anyone Got An Update?

    submitted by /u/JoshYoungE16
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any easy way to get the Treasure Zombie parts for the "hunter" in TFR?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 06:24 AM PST

    I am master prestige 101, I have played The Final Reich countless times and still I have only two parts, none of which I have got recently. I saw there was a glitch that was patched, any idea? The drop rate is ridiculously low

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/OverTheReminds
    [link] [comments]

    Don’t you love when bo3 glitches in the middle of a great EE run

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 10:54 PM PST

    I'm currently looking for the cheapest way to buy BO3 with all the zombies content.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 07:58 AM PST

    G2A currently has a good price for the base game and I've been looking on the "Zombies Deluxe" edition on steam. Does anyone here know if the price of Zombies Deluxe would change if I bought the base game on G2A and then the rest of the DLC on steam, and if so by how much?

    submitted by /u/Epoziesse
    [link] [comments]

    For anyone who prefers the old Perk system - why?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 02:42 PM PST

    Serious question, I'm just curious to hear people's different opinions.

    Imo, BO4 is better than BO3 in terms of perks in almost every single way. The only thing I think BO3 has over 4 in terms of perks is the perk machine personality, that also adds to the map design (Where is Jugg on this map, where is Speed, etc)

    Outside of that, looking back at the old perk system, it's horribly balanced, and here's why: Some Perks aren't balanced to be Perks. In WaW, you had 4 perks and 4 perk slots, so balancing them didn't matter - you would buy all 4 of them anyway (maybe with the exception of Double Tap). When they started to introduce more than 4 perks, however, a problem came up. Jugg was still balanced as a must-have, not as a perk. Juggernog isn't a Perk you choose to have, it's something you go for every single game. And having that health buff to go for as an objective in early rounds is a good thing, but not as a Perk. If you ignore some other perks, you'll be fine. If you ignore Jugg, you're handicapped.

    Same with Double Tap II and Quick Revive. Quick Revive is essential on Solo, as it basically gives you extra lives, something you get for free on Coop. Double Tap II is stupid imo; you get DOUBLE DAMAGE on ALL bullet weapons for just 2k points, when that's what PaP is supposed to do. PaP costs 5k for one single weapon. So there isn't a reason to not pick up this perk.

    That leaves 1 perk slot.

    BO4 fixes this issue. Sure, early rounds gets easier, but you're always gonna get Jugg fast anyway, and I'd much rather have early rounds be a bit easier than having to sacrifice a perk slot. QR revives is now implemented in Solo automatically, balancing it with coop mode. And Double Tap is removed. In return, we got a whole bunch of new perks, all being very unique and useful, with an amazing Modifier feature.

    When I look at any BO3 Zombies video, I always, and I mean ALWAYS, see Jugg, QR, and Double Tap II. Every time. And I use those perks every single game myself, because they're so powerful. However, in BO4, I change my Perks every single game to fit my map and playstyle, and every video I watch people are using different perks.

    So this became a long post, but outside of nostalgia for the perk machines, I really don't see how the old perk system is better. Of course, this is all my opinion, so that's why I'm very interested to hear yours.

    submitted by /u/WwwWario
    [link] [comments]

    Playing solo?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 09:19 PM PST

    Does anyone just. not like playing solo? i'll play randoms before i even think about playing solo. i'm more into zombies for the story. huge aether fan. and don't get me wrong i do love playing the game as well. i have 2-4. all dlcs. but i just don't like playing solo. maybe it's bc it's cannon that every map has 4 characters? maybe i just don't like being alone while playing? thoughts would be appreciated.

    Edit: I am literally always playing zombies. more than likely bo2 but if any of you do need someone to play with my gt is oDehzi

    submitted by /u/galaxycheese
    [link] [comments]

    Tag and Nacht's Easter Egg Songs

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 01:04 PM PST

    I find that Tag's ee song is a great final song for the last zombie map of the storyline, solely for the fact that it's an instrumental. If you remember back in Nacht, the very first easter egg song (Undone) was also instrumental, created by the same legend that created a light from the shore. The small and subtle details relating to the first zombies map are definitely not as appreciated as they should be.

    submitted by /u/OneSmokeyLad
    [link] [comments]

    (Bo3)Servers crashed on my first high round attempt

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 04:58 PM PST

    Damn ;-; i was playing my 3rd time ever on moon(bo3)and was on round 63 (5/6 hours in and no downs)never had any motivation to go past round 50 on any map 'cause it gets too boring but decided to try it this time since i didn't play zombies in a long time and was playing zombies on next gen (finally) but it was still really boring and there was nothing else to do other than going on a loop again and again(like always) but i still did it and well...the servers went down and i got kicked out of the game after so many hours and a big headache,i remember this happening on bo2 but so many years after and this problem hasn't been fixed?Is it even worth going for high rounds? If not what's the purpose of zombies if we can't play without blue screens,the servers kicking us out and the boredom of killing one thousand waves of the same sponge zombies every round...i don't think i'm going to play bo3 or zombies for awhile even though i just bought the game one thing's for sure,i'm going to sleep it's late...if anyone answers meanwhile i'll make sure i read it and answer when i wake up.

    submitted by /u/Rui_Martins_2000
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody know how to turn off gobble gums in bo3?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 07:11 AM PST

    I want to play revelations and try to complete the Easter egg with no gobble gums but I don't know how to disable them

    submitted by /u/ZombiekillerXbl
    [link] [comments]

    Genuine question but... why do people shit on b04?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 03:12 PM PST

    Ive played every single zombies from waw to b04 not including ww2 zombies and ill be honest, i quite enjoy b04 and wpuld rank it higher than most of these zombies, that isnt to say i would rank it higher then b03 zombies, theres just no beating some of those maps, but what i dont understand is the sheer irrational hatred for b04. Fyi im not defending b04 i just wasnt some opinions because while i enjoy b04 i can see why others dont.

    submitted by /u/Bolid_Snake
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t find match in zombies bo4

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 03:00 PM PST

    Just bought the game today and can't find a public match. I got into one and had a good match with some folks but after it was over, I couldn't find another match.. I'm on pc btw and my nat is open

    submitted by /u/AliG1990
    [link] [comments]

    Controversial opinion: The Locus is better than the Drakon

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 05:46 PM PST

    Don't get me wrong both are fantastic guns but whenever someone gets the locus they seem to groan or try to swap it out for the Drakon. HOWEVER packapunched and with attachments the locus does way more damage, has more ammo both in the magazine and in stock and has an insanely fast fire rate to the point where you don't even need semi auto. Someone tell me I'm not the only one that thinks this

    submitted by /u/itsyaboymonty
    [link] [comments]

    Der eisendrache ee glitched? (Xbox)

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 01:33 PM PST

    I was doing the de ee with ONE friend and we made one bow each during the keeper step. First of all it required us to make the wolf bow though we had made lightning and fire. Following that I made wolf and then it made us use void. Also for some reason we could both grab the fire bow. Sorry for now pictures, am I missing something?

    submitted by /u/Steampuppy7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment