• Breaking News

    Monday, January 13, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies Please I really need it

    Call of Duty Zombies Please I really need it


    Please I really need it

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 07:41 AM PST

    Oh please Treyarch inject this into my veins l

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 11:06 PM PST

    Remember when Treyarch was good?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 07:35 AM PST

    "ReMoVeD-ShOrT TiTlE"

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 11:16 AM PST

    Give BO4 Some Credit

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 11:36 AM PST

    I know people have a lot of bad opinions about Black Ops 4, specifically zombies, which is what I'm focusing on here. For every bad thing you can say about Black Ops 4 Zombies, you really can't say it's bad. It's still a GOOD gamemode, Treyarch did a GOOD job. Black Ops 3 was AMAZING, and that became the standard, and that's why I feel there's more negativity and a little more toxicity surrounding the 4th game. In general, BO4 has some pretty tough competition with the first three games. But we should ALL be able to agree that BO4 still is WAY better than all non-Treyarch titles. I would still put BO4 light years ahead of AW, WW2, and IW zombies. Myself, and all of us, have had a lot more time to reflect about BO4 zombies and the season as a whole, and I think as time goes on we will begin to better appreciate what they did, even if there are a lot of issues and bad memories. And we all know that BO5 comes out THIS YEAR, and that could be AMAZING again, and could even be the answer as to why BO4 was so lacking, especially towards the end of its cycle. I expect big things this year with a new Black Ops and the new generation of consoles so I hope we can all come together again as a community like we have been recently and give Treyarch a little more love and support for their upcoming title. But I will stay hopeful for no more unfulfilled promises and lazy remakes. If nothing else, I think we can give BO4 some credit for giving us memorable maps and experiences with the storyline, and holding us over. The wait isn't much longer. Also I for one have been enjoying custom zombies on BO3 and it helps keep zombies alive and fun, so do that if you can.

    submitted by /u/TJClark0324
    [link] [comments]

    papd all the guns in kino.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 06:55 AM PST

    Rush mode in play list for public match in bo4 treyarch !

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 12:34 PM PST

    Just don't forget the goal of this mode It to be in the top and surpass the other Now we have DOTN in the menus Just shows some light to this mode treyarch

    submitted by /u/bouaoumar886
    [link] [comments]

    Should I be scared rn

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 12:30 PM PST

    If you could go back to any zombies game and add an achievement what would it be?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 08:20 AM PST

    Mine would be an achievement called "Paradox" or "An eye for an eye" for doing both the moon and der eisendrache Easter eggs on bo3

    submitted by /u/NeonCaleb77
    [link] [comments]

    Which staff on origins is the best?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 10:44 AM PST

    Basically just the title, I have gotten into zombies bo3 lately and I wanted to know which staff on origins bo3 is the best

    submitted by /u/Hahahahahabeatches
    [link] [comments]

    *Sad Maxis Noises*

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 10:19 PM PST

    Replaying SoE on BO3 and noticed something

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 10:11 AM PST

    So I played BO3 zombies hardcore when it came out and stopped playing well after revelations had already been out for a while. Took a little break and decided to come back. Now correct me if Im wrong but I remember being able to open up all the districts by round 1 with the beasts. Now they only give you 3 beasts in the first round on solo. Did they change that? Or did something just go wrong?

    submitted by /u/MrDonaught_Gaming
    [link] [comments]

    Game time: what map does this wall buy appear on? Hint: this is the only map with this wall buy

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 06:39 PM PST

    Another area from my zombies map

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 01:27 PM PST

    When was it the last time that Zombie Chronicles went on sale?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 04:35 AM PST

    I have been waiting for a sale on PS4 since mid September and I have checked daily, not even for Christmas they discounted the Bo3 maps...

    EDIT: According to this website, the last day of discount was 4th September 2019. Think about it, u/Treyarch_Official; u/foxhoundFPS
    please

    submitted by /u/OverTheReminds
    [link] [comments]

    Black Ops 4 or Black Ops 3

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 01:05 AM PST

    So both zombie chronicles and Black Ops 4 are on sale on the ps4 for about the same price, and I'm on the fence about which to get. Never played Black Ops 4.

    Also what base maps do you get with Black Ops 4?

    submitted by /u/GaigeMechro92
    [link] [comments]

    Looking to do an Easter egg

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 11:33 AM PST

    I'm looking to do an EE tonight but I've never done an EE before. What's a good recommendation for a new player to EE's to do as their first EE?

    submitted by /u/Thicc_SneakySnake
    [link] [comments]

    Cool Tattoo Designs

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 02:42 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    So I'm turning 18 in a couple weeks and I really want to get a zombies related tattoo as I'm a long time player, I was thinking of getting 115 but I'm struggling to find a design that I like enough, if anyone has any cool ideas I would greatly appreciate it.

    Also if any artists out there are potentially interested in maybe designing a zombies related tattoo I would appreciate you reaching out, I'm happy to pay of course 😊.

    Just before I came to post this I saw the other post that was very similar but I thought I'd ask anyway.

    submitted by /u/Jezzanator64
    [link] [comments]

    Things treyarch needs for bo4 zombies

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 11:01 AM PST

    . Tier/reserve crate progression from zombie matches

    . 2xp playlist for zombies

    . Fix secret achievement in tag der toten

    . Fix gladiator 150 damage glitch when they throw their axes

    . Zombie chronicles 2

    submitted by /u/Compremized
    [link] [comments]

    Forgot I had this. From comic con /3,500. One of my favorite zombie posters!

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 04:32 PM PST

    I was looking through some old notes... Good to see ya, Tank

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 05:21 PM PST

    Moon destroys earth as earth destroys moon. In one day too as they were my first 2 Easter eggs (sorry for trash quality)

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 07:19 PM PST

    EE in pub matches, I love it

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 07:03 PM PST

    Don't you love it? You meet three other players and all have a single objective: get this shit done. Once you realize that you are all working together you know you'll be in for a good game - mostly.

    The other day I got three other guys in a pub match of The Darkest Shore doing it, it was awesome. We did it and they left the game, I stayed on for a few rounds to get a trophy.

    submitted by /u/Faustblitz
    [link] [comments]

    Best black market weapon to buy for BO4 zombies?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 04:50 AM PST

    I've got enough for a black market weapon bribe and was just wondering which weapons would benefit most from being able to customise with attachments. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/jordossmillan
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment