• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 26, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies foot foot FOOT FOOT!

    Call of Duty Zombies foot foot FOOT FOOT!


    foot foot FOOT FOOT!

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 06:14 AM PST

    New work space, right now it’s leaning against the wall but I plan to put up a even bigger peg board for all my cod zombies projects. You can’t convince me this Isn’t bad ass looking!

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 08:55 AM PST

    Wanted to show off my BO2 Misty cosplay from London Comic Con last year! I posted it to my Instagram this morning but wanted to share it here too. :)

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 06:22 AM PST

    I’m afraid to ask what’s next.

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 04:03 PM PST

    If you're playing BotD by the docks and your round takes forever to end, this is probably why

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 09:32 AM PST

    A tip for bo4: if youre using secret sauce and land bandolier bandit and reload any empty weapon/keep your empty gun in hand, you keep the ammo if you get rid of the perk

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 09:10 AM PST

    Leaked bo5 zombies storyline

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 10:49 AM PST

    Bought 2 LP’s of Songs from RitR

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 01:36 AM PST

    Can treyarch please fix anywhere but here on BO4?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 09:21 AM PST

    Legit half of the time it moves you 2 inches only even if you have the whole map open and what's worse is that it doesn't kill the zombies near you unlike BO3 they just kill you immediately. Also subtitles are broken like often the quote that's being said is different from the one on the screen

    submitted by /u/Fifa_chicken_nuggets
    [link] [comments]

    Bruuuuuuuh

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 10:36 PM PST

    Should I buy BO3 on PC?

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 05:30 AM PST

    Zombies Deluxe is half off on Steam, but I already own it on Xbox. Although, I am generally better at FPS games on PC. Yea or Nay?

    submitted by /u/T0asterStrud3l
    [link] [comments]

    I ran out of ammo and still clutched it..... eventually.

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 11:00 AM PST

    Cosmonaut in BO1

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 06:46 AM PST

    I have tried many times to get the cosmonaut permanently stuck, but it never works. I know you can glitch him in the biodome and trap him in the excavators, but I have two problems with this. I would like to use the tunnel 11 strat for high rounds, so obviously I want to glitch him in the biodome, but this is where my problem begins. When you throw a Gersch device anywhere else on the map, the astronaut always gets unstuck, without fail. I have heard he does this occasionally, but a zombie streamer said that you can test if he is permanently stuck by letting him grab you, then after you find him again he will still be glitched. I tried this, but it didn't work. After letting him grab me and getting my perk back, I went to tunnel 11 to pass the rounds, eventually threw a Gersch, and he was walking around once again. I know Phoneix was able to glitch the cosmonaut in his high round game while throwing Gersches, if anyone knows how to do this, It would be super helpful.

    submitted by /u/fat-bois
    [link] [comments]

    Xp farming (BO3)

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 08:50 AM PST

    Im currently P10 and trying to grind to master prestige on zombies but i'm tired to do the same strategy over and over on Rev Does anyone knows any map that can be as efficient as Rev?

    submitted by /u/zVinikil
    [link] [comments]

    I know - I sound bonkers but listen

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 09:58 AM PST

    I was playing Der Eisendrache on public match currently with three other people, two of which have EEgg in their clan tag, all normal. I was standing in the greenhouse/church feeding the dragon when suddenly it started blasting what sounded like some Russian anthem music. One person was on game chat but wasn't talking, was completely on mute. Two others were on party chat. What was it?? I know it was coming from the game because when I played Spotify the sound stopped, and when I stopped it, it kept going.

    submitted by /u/MobsterMaheen
    [link] [comments]

    Max Ammo Symbols On Soe

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 12:23 PM PST

    When bo3 was in its earliest and the only two zombies maps were soe and the giant, the giant had the max ammo symbol that we have now, and soe had a cthulhu like monster. I don't remember when it stopped, but does anyone know when it stopped and why?

    submitted by /u/trashthatstrxggered
    [link] [comments]

    Treyarch should introduce a Relic system in zombies

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 09:05 PM PST

    So Extinction had a really cool system called Relics which basically limited players abilities like starting pistol only, movement speed is reduced, enemies take more hits or you gain half the points in exchange for faster levelling up and in game rewards and I think Treyarch should introduce something like that in Black ops 5.

    I know we can do these sort of things in custom mutations or play realistic for that matter but I'd really like if there were just a normal mode where you have your gobblegums and elixirs for making the game easy and for someone who wants a challenge, they can use relics and using more relics will grant you with more xp and weapon xp.

    submitted by /u/manok2299
    [link] [comments]

    What the hell ��

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 06:36 PM PST

    Der Riese at the library computer!

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 01:01 PM PST

    Need help on BLOPS 3 BOTD Easter egg

    Posted: 26 Jan 2020 10:08 AM PST

    Okay, we are at the point of the Easter egg where you have to do the 5 challenges, and there's one that is giving me a hard time, and I'm reading conflicting info online.

    The power room one where you have to play Simon Says, get the code, translate the code, and then blast the ghost who is moving the levers. We keep getting to the part where you are supposed to blast the ghost, but failing there. When are you supposed to blast it? Is it when it is on the way to move one of the levers with the code? Is it when it's actually trying to move the lever? I feel like we've tried everything and nothing has worked.

    submitted by /u/ricochet0118
    [link] [comments]

    Don't Rush Into The Witches House...

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 01:06 PM PST

    Darkest Shore is my favorite map(unironically) out of all zombies

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 02:54 PM PST

    Just got Black Ops 3 and Zombies Chronicles. Wish me luck everyone!

    Posted: 25 Jan 2020 01:00 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment