• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 30, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies Ok this is cool

    Call of Duty Zombies Ok this is cool


    Ok this is cool

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 05:13 AM PST

    I love how Dempsey goes "Hell yeah!" after this clutch

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 12:00 AM PST

    Tag Der Toten - "Don't Freeze" (Round 200 Easter Egg Tutorial - Credit to AbSOULeM)

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 10:56 AM PST

    One of my favorite parts of Exo Zombies

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 09:51 PM PST

    Tag Der Toten Don’t Freeze Solved (Linked video I saw in thread it’s legit)

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 12:06 PM PST

    Took a break from studying and decided to draw Richtofen!:)

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 08:29 PM PST

    Just started drawing this, my first time trying actual realistic. Thoughts or any tips?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 09:13 AM PST

    My gum just decided to not get activated :(

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 10:55 AM PST

    Close one ��

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 10:42 AM PST

    I honestly think it's broken mic that makes it so much better.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 11:30 AM PST

    Drawing of Nikolai I did a few months ago

    Posted: 29 Jan 2020 07:20 PM PST

    Why is kino der toten loved so much?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 12:19 PM PST

    Honestly I am on the side that this is a overrated map. But, I want to know why people like it so much

    submitted by /u/globglogabgalab4
    [link] [comments]

    WW2 Zombies?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 12:01 PM PST

    So I'm a big fan of treyarch zombies like everyone else here. I was wondering if it's worth it to try WW2 zombies and if it's anywhere near as good or fun as blacks ops and WAW?

    submitted by /u/mooregh
    [link] [comments]

    Playing zombies with really bad randoms. Me: The Medic

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 11:47 AM PST

    Hello everybody! New to CoD Bo3 Zombies and need a partner to do EE's with (PC)

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 11:38 AM PST

    Haven't played since Black ops 1 and 2 and just recently got the Zombies deluxe edition for sale on steam. I have all maps and up to play any map.

    My username is: Torfaro.

    submitted by /u/VolatileOne3731
    [link] [comments]

    The control room in the Post Malone commercial looks just like the control room from Five from Black ops zombies

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 11:21 AM PST

    The invincibility glitch for tag der toten is ruining public matches.

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 06:05 AM PST

    Every lobby there's one to two guys who are like "don't revive me" then they if you can't get them they become invincible. If they became invincible because they are bad is one thing but it's another to do it to farm off randoms who MAYBE want to do the EE. I don't but other people did.

    If you hate it too then when you see people going down on purpose, revive them or use the flinger before they can. If they do the glitch just never let rounds end and drag it out till they quit.

    submitted by /u/Green_Dayzed
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know how to install WaW in 2020?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 07:48 AM PST

    so far I haven't found a guide that works on windows 10 and without broken Links. any and all tips are appreciated

    also I have tried the great guide on this subreddit but it's links are broken and instructions don't seem to line up with what the downloads are.

    BTW, I dont mean pirating, I have a CD key. also I only need it for zombies. no online necessary

    thanks

    submitted by /u/Mefons
    [link] [comments]

    What zombies do you guys prefer and why? Zielinski or Blundell? (Pros and Cons)

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 10:38 AM PST

    Zielinski = WaW - BO2 (Victis maps).

    Blundell = BO2 (MOTD & Origins) - BO4

    I prefer Zielinski by a mile. His zombies was fun, not filled with microtransactions, and had somewhat simple yet not boring gameplay. His zombies was actually challenging and didn't baby you by giving you OP items at spawn or even through hard work. His zombies was a true survival experience. You didn't get staffs or crazy powerful weapons that could carry you to high rounds, back then people actually had to come up with strats to get to high rounds by using traps, the weapons you had, and moving about the map. You never just spammed a weapon in the corner and got to round 50, or got a gobblegum that gave you some OP ability or every perk on the map, you had to earn it. The storyline also wasn't convoluted, if you looked into it you could understand it in a couple hours. That's not really gameplay but its still true. I also liked how accessible zombies was to everyone back then, all you had to know was the basics: get some good weapons, upgrade them, get your good perks, and survive by any means necessary. I can't tell you the stories I have from playing with my cousins and foster siblings growing up. Two of them were girls and they loved playing zombies, it was fun for everyone.

    I completely despise Blundells zombies in pretty much every way but I do like some things he did. I like how he gave players more stuff to do around the map but I feel like he went a bit overboard. Having to do so many many side quests just to complete one goal is annoying, that really turned me off from BO3. I also like Mob of The Dead and Origins, Origins being my most played map on BO2. I absolutely LOVE how he gave double pack-a-punching meaning now. In BO2 all you got was another attachment and that was such a missed opportunity for the game. I also like the variety in PAP options from Dead Wire to Blast Furnace and even Fireworks. Another thing I liked about his zombies was Samanthas music box from Tag, thats actually a very cool piece of equipment and is really creative. I may be overreacting but idk I just really like that thing lol. Shadows of Evil was a fun map, it had its own vibe and even though it doesn't really fit zombies I like it.

    What are your guy's thoughts? Which zombies to you prefer? I realize a lot of the old community left so most of you will most likely say blundell but I still wanna see what you guys think.

    submitted by /u/Kikowani
    [link] [comments]

    Idea I had for a stand alone treyarch zombies game

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 09:30 AM PST

    So a while ago I had an idea come to mind for a stand alone zombies game. Idk if anyone else has come up with this idea before or something similar. But I remember a recent video of mrroflwaffles talking about something similar for his hope for bo5. Anyways, onto the idea. Imagine COD zombies but in an open world, RPG style game. Now before you click off this post just hear me out. People constantly want something fresh and a stand alone zombies game. But I feel like this idea has a fresh take to the zombies franchise and it would be a stand alone game. Now you might be wondering, "how would they make it work, and what would keep us playing." I'm glad you asked. I was thinking that ofc we need a leveling system to start. It would be a bit slower then the traditional leveling system ofc because it would be an rpg style game. You would get less xp from kills compared to quests/missions. It would be more based around side quests/main quests for xp but you could still go around killing zombies if you want as well just farming for xp and loot. Now what would the map be like? What I was thinking was an open world ofc, but with all our favourite zombies maps scattered around the map. Similar to blackout in a way. But once you enter that "map" it starts a round, the longer you stay in the area and the more zombies you kill, the higher the round goes, and the more difficult the zombies get just like in regular zombies. There would also be easter eggs in these map locations, maybe in the form of a quest or just a side easter egg that's hidden but gives you a reward once completed. Now for the bosses. Say you're doing a quest in morge city, and near completion the final part of the quest is to get 3 Margwa kills for example. Maybe you have to find clues to the margwa dungeon in morge city as an idea or perhaps they just spawn in all at once and you have to kill them to complete the quest. I would like to see some old mini bosses of that sort and some more difficult bosses/boss fights. Whether they are new or old ones to bring the nostalgia back, I think it would be great. Characters you may ask? Well we can just have a selection of all the characters, each having their own skill sets and abilities and strengths and weaknesses. I think for a main "safe house", I think it should be none other then, the house from revelations before the destruction and without Doctor Monty in it. Doctor Monty would probably be the main villain along with The Shadow Man in the game. Another note on the characters in the game, I dont think you should have them all unlocked at the start, I think you should have to do missions/quests to find them and unlock them to be used. As well as level them up once you have them. Character specific quests etc. Now for dlc and micro transactions because we cant have an Activision title without them. I think we should have no supply drops and if we do, they should only be cosmetic changes and not overflowed with items. Camos should unlock for a class of weapons instead of each individually. Same with character outfits, they should come as one and for all respective characters they can be used on. If they want more tiny microtransactions, then they can do a camo or specific character outfit. But not overpriced. And the final question I will speak on is, where does this fit in the zombies universe? Is it cannon or not cannon? I think if they were to do a game like this, it would have to be non cannon. It could have cannon parts, but it would have to be directly stated. It can still have the same characters and they can have the same personality traits. But I think it would have to be in a separate universe rather then the current one. It would be a fresh story but also with characters we enjoy. One last note I will mention is ofc the perks. We could have the original perks and some new ones if they wanted to. But they would have to be unlocked through the leveling or buying them with an ingame currency. They would have similar to original effects for example juggernog would give you extra health. But juggernog could also have tiers, so the more you level up or buy the upgrade it will give you more and more increased health as well the initial level up health increase. Guns from all the previous xombies games is a given. I think that's all that I will say in this post. I just wanted to spark a discussion on thoughts and ideas I collected for a stand alone rpg open world style zombies game. And I wanted to see what the rest of the community thinks about this and any ideas anyone else had. Sorry for the long post, but I hope this can start a great discussion.

    submitted by /u/Lonely_Jordan
    [link] [comments]

    Bo3 revalation tutorial

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 05:19 AM PST

    Hello. I want to learn all the bo3 maps. I know shadows of evil so far and want to learn revaluations next cus it looks the most fun. I can't find a tutorial at all on yt could someone send me a link to a guide thanks.

    submitted by /u/devon_phillipps
    [link] [comments]

    Is it worth Jumping back in?

    Posted: 30 Jan 2020 08:08 AM PST

    Im someone who hadn't played BO2 at all but got super into zombies when BO3 came out. I played all the maps heavily and even got dlc 5 when it came out. I got IW for the zombies and tbh was very disappointed, it was because of that game that I figured a lot of the call of duty games seemed the same and it just wasn't worth getting the games each year (because that starts to get expensive). I could go back to the old maps but I guess i'm looking for something new is there anything that's actually worth getting now?

    submitted by /u/WunderDG2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment