• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 18, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies Primis Richtofen speedpaint! By me;)

    Call of Duty Zombies Primis Richtofen speedpaint! By me;)


    Primis Richtofen speedpaint! By me;)

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 06:01 AM PST

    Chaos map concepts if it were to continue

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 07:34 AM PST

    “Images That Precede Legendary Events”

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 04:20 PM PST

    To those of you who think the reverse rainbow perk challenge is impossible on the bo2 version of origins, think again. I just got the last bottle on round 31 and i never bought a perk that was out of the reverse order. And to top it off i did the easter egg the same game (sorry for bad pic quality)

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:33 PM PST

    If Treyarch ever makes ZC2, they should release it for bo3. Do you agree?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 11:56 AM PST

    Ik ik, why would they release it for an older Cod game? Keep in mind bo3 was still getting updates and new content after new cod games had already come out so it's not that far fetched.

    -Why do I prefer bo3 over bo4?

    I honestly just can't stand bo4 zombies and I prefer bo3s style of gameplay more. The maps would play how they were supposed to be played with all the perks if it were on bo3. Me and my friends are still playing ZC and having a blast with randoms to this day and it sucks we don't get to play a remastered Call of the dead, Die Rise, Tranzit, Buried or Nuketown. What are your guys' thoughts on this?

    submitted by /u/Kikowani
    [link] [comments]

    Do we all agree that Black Ops 3 ones were the best Zombies?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 08:05 PM PST

    'Origins' Intro - Star Wars Style

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 12:55 PM PST

    Wow, if only I could get this sort of luck in the actual game...

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 07:27 AM PST

    Does B03 need to be installed before you can use dlc zombies maps?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 11:53 AM PST

    I want to get my zombies maps on my siege ranked alt, but they arent showing up despite being installed, could the game still installing cause this?

    submitted by /u/Bolid_Snake
    [link] [comments]

    Tell Me What Map to Play

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 06:45 AM PST

    Decent but not great zombie enthusiast here. I typically just play The Giant and Kino because that's what I'm most comfortable with. Would like to start exploring a new map for high rounds that isn't as complex as Origins but still offers plenty of excitement. Anyone have any suggestions for zombie maps on BOPs III?

    submitted by /u/friggabyte
    [link] [comments]

    Maps I think would be cool...

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 06:32 PM PST

    Just a quick question, since I didn't find any answers online.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 02:17 AM PST

    In Shadows of Evil on PC, with which key (combination?) can I go back to human form from beastmode, without having to wait for the 30 second timer to run down?

    Cheers in advance.

    submitted by /u/Horizon6_TwT
    [link] [comments]

    My friend found this on Origins.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 11:09 AM PST

    Whimsical GobbleGums not working

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 10:49 AM PST

    I have every zombies map and have zombie chronicles, and it says I still need to download them to get the GobbleGums. I was able to use them a few days ago, and when I got on today, they don't work. What should I do?

    submitted by /u/MrPickles455
    [link] [comments]

    Thompson only

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 01:54 AM PST

    Challenge idea, thompson only, der riese, w@w or blops 1, perks are allowed, pack-a-punch is allowed, see how far you get, me and my mum got to 32

    submitted by /u/Fullname1235678
    [link] [comments]

    Situation: You look to go on live, you're thrown in a game at round 5 with only 500 points and your starting pistol....

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 08:43 AM PST

    I'm playing BO4 (lvl 40 on IX). Regardless of the game this happens to me maybe once a week. Sometimes I can make it thru, but today I was thrown in right when that wave of tigers hits. I'm sure if my skill were better I could have made it thru. But I think this is a little unfair, the starting pistol does little to no damage. If we're going to be thrown into games that have already started we should be given +100 points for each level already completed!

    Also since your reading this, can someone just tell me. On BO4 do grenades and traps not collect points?? I've only had this game for about a month...

    submitted by /u/purpleslime34
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for getting BO4 supply drop/battle pass weapons?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 08:23 AM PST

    I noticed recently on BO4 that they added weapon bribes that you can buy using supply drops. I play the game on and off so I haven't gotten any of the battle pass weapons. I was wondering how I should go about getting the weapons. Should I save up for weapon bribes? Should I use no dupe supply drops? Also, I was wondering if time spent in zombies contributes to the battle pass. Also also, do you guys have any tips for leveling the battle pass in zombies? I don't like CoD multiplayer in general and BO4 is just a salty sweat fest everywhere I look. I really like BO4 zombies, aside from about 4 or 5 maps, I think BO4 has the best zombies experience so far.

    Thank you for any tips you leave!

    submitted by /u/Ltnt_Wafflz
    [link] [comments]

    Blood of the Dead

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 08:08 AM PST

    Hey, me ad my ousin are at the pier state o te Easter egg, the spirit at the infirmary is already on and we killed quite alot of zombies around him, we pressed the interact button at him and he doesn't follow us, what do we do?

    submitted by /u/King_Midas_II
    [link] [comments]

    Black ops 3 Season Pass

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 05:17 AM PST

    COD Black Ops 3 season pass is on sale for $20 right now and I just wanted to ask will this give me every single zombie map in the game? If not is there any single purchase that will give me every single map? I already bought the giant.

    submitted by /u/boxcutta221
    [link] [comments]

    Are easter eggs turned off in casual mode?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 05:15 AM PST

    Tried to see the numbers on the wall to lower the cage for spoon on botd but they don't appear. Are all easter eggs turned off on casual mode

    submitted by /u/manok2299
    [link] [comments]

    So Does This Mean No More Content at all for BO4 Zombies? No More Hard Gauntlets or at least Newton’s Cookbook?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 12:18 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment