• Breaking News

    Friday, January 17, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies “The blood will protect me”

    Call of Duty Zombies “The blood will protect me”


    “The blood will protect me”

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 08:29 PM PST

    Revelations had a subtle hint to the ending to Blood of the Dead. (Stop and smell the roses EE)

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 09:09 AM PST

    Revelations had a subtle hint to the ending to Blood of the Dead. (Stop and smell the roses EE)

    Tldr: The "unfound" EE on Revelations is thatthe Roses placed on Richtofen's Grave in the spawn area are an EE hinting at Richtofen's tragic fate at the end of Blood of the Dead.This is also what Craig Houston's "Stop and smell the roses" from COD XP 2016 comment was referring to.

    While re-playing Revelations recently, I was looking at the Gravestones you shoot to start the Main EE and I noticed that there were roses placed at the base of the grave of Richtofen. A few things clicked immediately. First, and most obviously, the ending to Blood of the Dead. But I remembered a quote from Craig Houston during COD XP 2016 that had been stuck in my mind ever since DLC4 came out*: "It's the biggest DLC we've ever done in terms of character dialogue and audio.* Stop and smell the roses*."* There were roses everywhere in the Revelations spawn area, so that comment seemed to have a deeper meaning at the time.

    The next hint that confirmed everything for me was an interview quote by Jason Blundell. Jason mentioned an EE (27 minute mark) that we missed the significance of in Revelations. To paraphrase what he said*:*

    "I still feel like theres still stuff in Revelations that people may not have clicked on the significance. It's really weird, because from my point of view and Craig Houston…we're like…That's obvious! Why haven't they connected the dots or seen that one thing?"

    But now that we have seen Blood of the Dead's ending, Jason's response and Craig's rose comment now make perfect sense.

    As much as I'd like to say "I found this" quite a few fuckton of people (10+ redditors and one random youtube comment) actually noticed the gravestone roses. A quick search of "roses" in this subreddit:

    https://preview.redd.it/5bgkta7tv5b41.png?width=969&format=png&auto=webp&s=55434719b734fe128fc14f25f97c533944387147

    The body of u/maxaim214's post. If he only knew....

    https://preview.redd.it/0xlite7tv5b41.png?width=627&format=png&auto=webp&s=60e18e80ed6df0957e701f3bb762c32b30350bc1

    https://preview.redd.it/yn474e7tv5b41.png?width=896&format=png&auto=webp&s=d2c3c8b5f4eba7338b3b4462ed221844040168ae

    https://preview.redd.it/ca6rqd7tv5b41.png?width=1100&format=png&auto=webp&s=74043906f15334564c42c9ea341602c4f22da16e

    https://preview.redd.it/61k0zb7tv5b41.png?width=976&format=png&auto=webp&s=e52d1338ac4d752be75174e25292ae662f2ff977

    https://preview.redd.it/n5y5wc7tv5b41.png?width=908&format=png&auto=webp&s=9102f1f338f6150aba73bf88ebbb85665e2bf9c4

    https://preview.redd.it/9rqf3a7tv5b41.png?width=892&format=png&auto=webp&s=2070b390080f66e37d6e8aa8750bf76f8d7cd4f7

    https://preview.redd.it/msu6qc7tv5b41.png?width=854&format=png&auto=webp&s=6449ae8b11f26f74f5d75f563f3670b7376b8fff

    https://preview.redd.it/vnnqad7tv5b41.png?width=1103&format=png&auto=webp&s=8bc3707848295bd858c8ad6d6d9b995cef7cd7df

    The lone youtube comment on a Mrrofflewaffles video

    https://preview.redd.it/2uzc5d7tv5b41.png?width=981&format=png&auto=webp&s=f2709e994608b8119e1873e617dce996241bff29

    I just thought this was funny lol

    However, as Blundell has said, nobody realized what the significance was. People completely glossed over it because they were looking for a scripted ee with a trigger or an event. We literally had no way of knowing what was about to happen to Richtofen in BotD, but a reference to it was right in our face the entire time.

    "Its that difference between drips of water and the deluge. You don't really look at the detail in the deluge, because theres so much to look at"

    Think of how much is going on with those gravestones. First, it's the graves of the main characters. Second, it's the 1st step of the main easter egg. Finally, the roses. Three Easter eggs in one.

    Even then, theres still a question to ask: who left the roses? Besides Monty, who seemingly knows everything, the best answer ive heard is one that someone left a comment on one of the above posts.

    https://preview.redd.it/lek8zyrg46b41.png?width=681&format=png&auto=webp&s=dad9332584100cf6734a801a3ebddca0da486a48

    There still could be more to find in Revelations. But this is 100% what Blundell's interview comments were referring to. A seemingly small detail that actually had a really important meaning.

    edit: I have no idea why the thumbnail is the interview. Shouldve been the graves image, but whatever.

    submitted by /u/Mancidepress
    [link] [comments]

    Chaos Crew were underrated, I hope they get another chance in BO5!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 11:00 AM PST

    Look at the panzer��

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 11:08 PM PST

    Perkless in prison

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 06:56 AM PST

    How easy is it to do the BOTD Easter Egg without any perks solo? I've heard it's easy with other people but none of my friends like doing Easter eggs, so I'll have to try soloing it.

    submitted by /u/King-Brooski
    [link] [comments]

    Created & 3D printed a Jugger-Nog Machine :)

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 01:06 PM PST

    How has COD Zombies affected you?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 04:41 PM PST

    Kind of a broad question, and I don't know how else really to word it, so How has COD Zombies affected you? For example: Personally, Zombies has connected me more to my brother then I ever thought was possible. Not to mention all the memories and friendships it helped me create along the way. Zombies helped me fit in at least a little bit in school, especially around BO3, and I actually felt like I had my place for once.
    Anyways this isn't about me, it's you I want to hear about.
    Note: This is for a passion project I am creating and I am using answers as a grounds work for it.

    submitted by /u/Breakable_Mug
    [link] [comments]

    One of the Greatest Easter Egg Steps. The Music on Buried is unreal...

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 02:43 PM PST

    Imagine if they did swap Nikolai out for Misty in Blood of the Dead

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 05:34 PM PST

    When you interact with the pods in BotD Dempsey can say "Holy smokes there's a girl! Hey doc! Think we can swap Nikolai out for her? I mean, you could use a break, right Nik?"

    No doubt Misty and Dempsey's interactions would be hilarious, and Misty would probably want the other members of Victis to be thawed out as well (Or at least just Marlton) It'd be cool to see what would happen if she got the kronorium instead of Nikolai as well

    submitted by /u/TranzitIsGood
    [link] [comments]

    WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ZOMBIE MAP, AND EASTER EGG SONG???

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 11:08 PM PST

    Nukes on high rounds?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 06:16 AM PST

    Does anyone know why high round players don't pick up nukes? I am not sure if the case is the same for most cods, but I see this a lot on BO3. Everytime I see them going for high rounds on yt they usually don't pick up the nukes. I would have imagined that this makes the rounds go by faster. Is there some sort of benefit there is to this?

    submitted by /u/Fappinator60
    [link] [comments]

    I'm going to challenge myself.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 08:13 PM PST

    Round 10 starting room on every map from WaW-Bo3. I'll post map specific issues I'll have, but stay tuned. It'll be interesting to say the least. The ones I can think of right now are:

    Verruckt: I have to do it on Bo1 because I don't have it on WaW

    Shangri-La: I have to do it on Bo3 because I don't have it on Bo1

    Moon: It'll be challenging and certainly frustrating, since I might pack and get jugg.

    TranZit: I do not open up the spot in the first room where you place the turbine to get out. We can change this if you guys want as a little training spot.

    Buried: Only the top part where you spawn counts. I know you can get back up there, so I'll screenshot the area where you slide down which is broken if you do slide down.

    All of Bo3: I won't use gobblegums as it would kind of be unfair and not really a challenge, but Bo3 itself isn't a chalenge, except SoE and maybe Gorod.

    General: I won't do remakes, such as Nacht and Der Riese/The Giant.

    If there's any rules I should follow, leave them in the comments. I'll read every comment so note any flaws or anything

    submitted by /u/Android21WithaGun
    [link] [comments]

    I had a Ray Gun Mk2 replica made for me and it is amazing!!! So in tune with detail! And it also had LED lights in the middle that light up green.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 09:02 AM PST

    Decided to Rework my Last Custom Perk Concept Cause it Sucked | Return Rum II

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 08:21 PM PST

    Main goal: To reward better players with more survival time

    -3000 Points

    -Applies to all bullet weapons that can headshot (Launchers, explosives, and wonder weapons do not apply)

    -Every headshot has a 50/50 chance of returning the bullet back to your magazine (might change later to reserves)

    -Double Tap II bullets count as one

    Return Rum sucked a lot compared to the previous perk concept I made (Flashdance Fizz). I nerfed it too hard and I quickly thought after uploading it "Who the hell would use this trash?" So I hope Return Rum II makes up for the crap I presented last time. Feedback is always appreciated. If you're a modder or designer and want to use my perk concepts then go right ahead! Just make me aware of it lol. Thank you guys for reading and have a nice day!

    submitted by /u/deejustheguy
    [link] [comments]

    Haven’t played BO4 in a while and I haven’t had many good clutches, so here ya are (apologies for no audio)

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 03:03 PM PST

    Did 3rch update the shadows ee?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 04:18 PM PST

    Hey I saw some stuff that seemed to indicate that the shadows easter egg was now compel-able on solo can anyone confirm this?

    submitted by /u/Dat_Spider-Dan
    [link] [comments]

    WTF Trollarch.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 10:48 AM PST

    Best wall gun on revelations for early 20's to late 30's?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 08:42 PM PST

    Currently paused on round 20. I've used the KN-44 and the HVK-30 but they both drop off in the 30's. Are they as good as it gets on revelations? (Sucks that the ICR-1 isn't a wall buy, then again revelations is already a pretty easy map.)

    submitted by /u/ipeeinpools247
    [link] [comments]

    Need help fi ding Nikolai quote

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 03:31 PM PST

    When you get a max ammo (I believe on Kino?) Nikolai says something in Russian, followed by "Let's stay healthy" does anybody have the full quote? I can't find it anywhere, I even looked on the wiki and stuff. Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/Phantomal44
    [link] [comments]

    Favorite Gun that is exclusive to one map (no wonder weapons)

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 03:23 PM PST

    Mine has to be the M27 from Nuketown, that gun was so accurate and did so much damage and didn't eat through ammo, to bad it was only on one map, a close second is the Marshalls from Zetsubou

    submitted by /u/Reddits_Fav_Ginger
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment