• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 16, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies It always hurts so bad when he gets away

    Call of Duty Zombies It always hurts so bad when he gets away


    It always hurts so bad when he gets away

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 05:24 AM PST

    Was watching breaking bad and saw this

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 08:53 PM PST

    My own custom made perk bottles R.I.P PHD

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 06:11 PM PST

    Me playing BO4 for the first time since Tag and actually enjoying it

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 10:44 AM PST

    BRING ME 115! | 115 Piano Rendition | Happy 115 day!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 04:19 PM PST

    Made it to 71 on Ascension with no gobblegums, stayed up til 3:30 to complete this but it was done

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 11:08 AM PST

    Happy 115 day guys. Here, have some diviniums!

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 06:39 PM PST

    A late happy 115 Day. Zombies 4 ever ❤

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 03:12 AM PST

    I love theses bots

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 07:04 AM PST

    Avagadro be like

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 12:01 PM PST

    These are my homemade Perk-a-Cola that I did back in 2011. Just wanted to share with you guys!

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 10:01 AM PST

    Does anyone know if DM on hellion actually works

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 10:55 AM PST

    Do the explosive weapons such as the hellion and the welling packed do the kills count towards the progress on the DM camo since they are not headshots

    submitted by /u/Last_Gen_EddieRicto
    [link] [comments]

    People seemed to really like the pictures I've put out so far for my map and I have a ton more, here's another area.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 05:10 PM PST

    Keep Getting Disconnected From BO3 Servers in Zombies on PC

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 12:13 PM PST

    Two of my friends and I are struggling with the fact that the BO3 servers for zombies are dog shit.

    On Origins we're trying to do the easter egg, we get to around round 17+ and we're almost ready to finish the easter egg. when all of a sudden the host- my friend, gets disconnected from the servers. Today we try again, I have an Open NAT type, while my friend had Moderate.

    I figured that NAT was the issue and we continued on again today. I was wrong, very. We're about to put the staffs into the robots when i get disconnected from the servers.

    I've tried looking for threads or blogs on the issue. But i cant find any.

    Does anyone know why the hell the servers are like this?

    submitted by /u/KindRedPanda
    [link] [comments]

    Happy 115 Day everyone.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 07:41 PM PST

    What's the best version of blundergat against Brutus and is it necessary for botd ee?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 09:00 AM PST

    I'm going to attempt botd ee and just want to know which is the best blundergat version against Brutus and also is it even required cause if not then there are guns that work a lot better than blundergat against brutus.

    submitted by /u/manok2299
    [link] [comments]

    Zombies Chronicles 2 Not Happening?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 07:10 AM PST

    Given what Treyarch stated in their blog post from 115 day, I feel the DLC5 pack is even less likely, especially for Black Ops 4. At this point, I'm going to assume it is not coming out and if it does, then yippee.

    Treyarch's statement was, "Having wrapped development in Black Ops 4 Zombies with the release of 'Tag Der Toten', we're celebrating..." To me, this suggests the idea that ZC2 is not happening. Despite if the maps are SAID to be done.

    submitted by /u/KnownWay
    [link] [comments]

    EE Symbols on BO3 Maps and Alt+F4

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 12:20 PM PST

    I'm a zombies newbie, I recently learned of the Alt+F4 trick in bo3. I did Zetsubou on my own today, using my Perkaholics and Self-Medication etc. I got the achievement and then did the Alt-f4 when the cutscene ended. Now coming up on the menu I see that EE symbol isn't green for Zetsubou? Took me hours and a couple retries to do it, wtf? Was I supposed to end the game normally for it to count as completed or should I have played a bit longer like, until the end of the round or something?

    submitted by /u/Solitudent
    [link] [comments]

    Black Ops 3 just received a 1.1GB update, and no it's not a Workshop update

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 12:14 PM PST

    Happy 115 day! Here’s a drawing I did a while ago of the Giant opening cutscene. Thought it would be a good post for today. Poster’s note: I thank God it came out good. I’m not used to doing scenes like this.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 03:19 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment