• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 13, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies heavy metal gang

    Call of Duty Zombies heavy metal gang


    heavy metal gang

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 05:41 AM PST

    Finished up my Takeo drawing.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 10:21 PM PST

    Eddie's blood is censored by Nintendo

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 02:40 PM PST

    Got stuck behind the plant during ee solo

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 06:28 AM PST

    Who are the most Annoying types of Zombies players?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 08:04 AM PST

    This is for a video! Leave a comment to be featured!

    Name one of the most annoying stereotypes / players in zombies.

    submitted by /u/llGhostHostll
    [link] [comments]

    Do people still play COD BO 1&2 zombies on Xbox 360?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 04:43 AM PST

    I want to get xbox live just to play bo zombies online again, but I want to make sure people still play it.

    submitted by /u/mvkb12
    [link] [comments]

    made this back in 2017, thought i’d share it. Let me know what you think.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 05:04 PM PST

    Black Ops Pass worth it?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 08:57 AM PST

    Do any of you think the black ops pass is worth the full $50. Sounds like a lot but from the base maps I really like IX and blood is okay and voyage o just don't like.

    submitted by /u/casualboi1
    [link] [comments]

    Prime correlates to first, and ultimate correlates to final

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 11:51 AM PST

    So, my question is, why is the Ultimis crew the original four and the Primis crew is the alternate, second universe?

    submitted by /u/Divine_Roses
    [link] [comments]

    Why cant I level up past 55. Yet I'm playing with people over lvl 300? (BO4)

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 08:02 AM PST

    I basically have been only playing BO5 IX for the past 2 months. Before that it was just zombies in space land (but very passively). Aside from killing waves of zombies I only know a few of the Easter eggs.

    Anyways how can I get back on a track of leveling up?

    Also with blood wolf bite how much damage do I have to inflict to access it. I've been trying to experiment but I can never spawn the damn wolf after I buy the power up!

    submitted by /u/purpleslime34
    [link] [comments]

    This was my best game

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 09:49 PM PST

    Hardest easter egg

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 06:24 AM PST

    I finished completing all Aether easter eggs recently. Which one do you think is the hardest? Bo1-Bo4

    submitted by /u/frenchwaffle115
    [link] [comments]

    World At War Zombies tutorial person

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 06:03 AM PST

    I've recently been going through memory lane, and I remembered a specific bit from it. I vividly remember a dying man telling you the basic controls, dying, then turning into a zombie. I've looked on Google and YouTube, but I've seen no mention of it anywhere. Does anyone else remember this, and/or have a video of it?

    submitted by /u/yaboismediocre
    [link] [comments]

    Out of the characters in Zombies, who actually refers to the Zombies as "Zombies"?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 01:10 PM PST

    This includes games like AW, IW, and WW2. It's just funny to think that the main enemy of the entire game isn't mentioned much. Ultimis and Primis mostly have nicknames for them, except for Ultimis Dempsey (can't remember if Primis Dempsey calls them Zombies), Victis has nicknames for them, Chaos crew calls them "Ghouls", can't remember what the other Treyarch crews call them. WW2 characters don't refer to them as Zombies iirc, IW characters do call them Zombies, probably because of the more lighthearted tone, and I have no clue what the AW characters call them. Any interesting examples anyone else can think of?

    submitted by /u/Crazyspideyfan
    [link] [comments]

    Need help with BO3 Easter egg on pc

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 12:25 PM PST

    Anyone down to do the Revelations Easter egg on pc? I haven't done all the Easter eggs myself on pc but I really need that RK5. So I would need someone who's done all the Easter eggs in order for it to work.

    submitted by /u/Kionaldo
    [link] [comments]

    Black ops 3 zombie Chronicles problem

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 07:59 AM PST

    I bought this game yesterday and I have none of the zombies map besides one on local. When I go online they are there but it wants me to buy them. Some googling showed me it was a problem but all the posts were around 2 years old.

    Any help would be amazing.

    Edit I bought the zombie Chronicles edition. Should of made that more clear I guess.

    submitted by /u/Vontheimpaler
    [link] [comments]

    Steam PC BO3 random stutters

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 05:41 AM PST

    Ill try to be as specific as possible. I am running BO3 on a Xeon X5650 8gb ram and gtx 1060 3gb.

    Im getting these mini stutters every 5 seconds or so and is very annoying. The game runs like 100 fps and then drops for a millisecond. Ive tried every fix possible and still nothing has been working. Does someone know any trick or fix. If so i would be grateful.

    submitted by /u/Ragipi12
    [link] [comments]

    Removing Perk Limits on Black Ops 1 Maps?

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 05:29 AM PST

    Hi, I'm interested in removing the 4 perk cap limit from the black ops 1 zombies maps, but all I've seen are people saying "oh, just edit the _zombiemode.gsc file", without them explain where this file is located. I'm on the steam version, and I can't find that file anywhere in the steam folder for the game. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/zEvilCheesez
    [link] [comments]

    Origins is not a great map

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 11:17 AM PST

    Over the years I've heard and read so much appreciation for origins that I tried to fool myself into liking it but it never felt enjoyable. It never felt as great as everyone says it is and I think I know why.

    It sure is a grand map but it literally has the worst flow in any map. It's big and there's no easy and fast way to get from one end of the map to another. There's mud almost everywhere, tight corners, the tank really doesn't help in travelling around the map. Just walking from one side of this map to another feels like such an unnecessary chore.

    The mud on the other hand is there for the sake of annoying the player. I would understand mud being on the path of the tank but it's literally randomly spread out. This makes training in this map near impossible and before someone comments you need to get good or train at this certain spot then let me tell you that I've tried most of the spots you're going to suggest. I'm just saying that it doesn't feel natural or fun, like this map wants you to camp with a staff.

    Talking about staffs, they are not op and the process to acquire and upgrade them is stupidly long. Only two of the staffs don't require rng to build them and the fact that the upgrade process requires you to do 3 more steps on top of building them is just testing the patience and only of them is helpful in getting out of tough situations. The other is a campers wet dream. The bows are so much easier and better compared to staffs and even though the staffs are what started the concept of elemental wonder weapons, I think the bows did a much better job then staffs.

    The map has so much shit to do. So many parts, so many steps before you properly get setup. It can take upto an hour, 40min depending on rng and how good you are to setup.

    The only redeeming qualities of this map is it's setting and primis crew.

    submitted by /u/manok2299
    [link] [comments]

    The monkeys in the Mystery box on BO3

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 10:07 AM PST

    am I the only one who feels like The chances of getting a raygun and a raygun mark II are much higher than the chance of getting a monkey?

    submitted by /u/Dabbing-jesus
    [link] [comments]

    Is BO4 zombies worth getting?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 10:18 PM PST

    I never bought Black ops 4, and I heard from some people the zombies wasn't good, from the maps to the nonstop boss fights. I love black ops 1-3 zombies. What are your opinions on BO4 zombies?

    submitted by /u/Thejohnnycheese
    [link] [comments]

    What's your favourite Transhit strategy? (Solo)

    Posted: 13 Feb 2020 07:40 AM PST

    I suck at Tranzit, like, i can't even PaP properly, i was hoping that you could share with Reddit some of your favourite strategies.

    submitted by /u/Catch-a-rideMaster
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment