• Breaking News

    Wednesday, February 12, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies I cried this was the saddest momento

    Call of Duty Zombies I cried this was the saddest momento


    I cried this was the saddest momento

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 05:50 AM PST

    My new current classified record. I went down in the elevator just before this, what a bs ending

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 05:20 AM PST

    The luckiest box spin I’ve ever done in my life

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 06:47 AM PST

    This video shows how easy is to enter the robot in origins remastered

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 08:46 AM PST

    I made a winters howl !

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 04:56 PM PST

    Why are the Monkey Bombs so glitchy in BO2?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 09:27 AM PST

    Little things that should return in bo5

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 08:04 AM PST

    Here is a list of things that I think should make a return in bo5. please list anything that you think should also return.

    Ability to listen to soundtrack from menu, Death effects and charms/accessories, zombies dark matter, cartoon mode, old perks system, fireworks and cryofreeze effects, dlc gun weapon kits, daily contracts.

    submitted by /u/squidfargo_ally
    [link] [comments]

    The fastest I've ever died to a single zombie

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 10:06 AM PST

    Is BO4 Zombies worth playing?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 11:10 AM PST

    So I've been grinding zombs since WaW days. It was a blast, from the first time I packed a PPSH (The Reaper) to when I figured out how to train. Then I went to BO and that was sick, ascension was a 9/10 and Five was super fun solo. Then came my favourite with BO3 zombies. I loved the BO3 style, it seemed like they finally fixed the issues in the old games plus with adding in Gobblegums it made it a blast. Sure in my opinion the second and third were not as good as the first DLC zombs pack but then we got the Zombies chronicles pack and it changed Zombs forever. Now after 4-5 years I'm wondering if I left something out of not playing BO4 zombs. So kinda just wondering if it's worth it or not

    submitted by /u/hollis_11
    [link] [comments]

    How to get rid of hells retriever?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 10:57 AM PST

    The only reason I get hells retriever in botd is to get the free blundergat and the spoon but after that I don't have any need for it and it's really not that powerful compared to wraith fire so is there a way to get rid of it?

    submitted by /u/manok2299
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone have a video of themselves getting jug and then getting killed immediately after getting jug?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 11:43 AM PST

    I need someone that has a clip like the post says. It's for a meme and I will credit you when I'm done making the meme.

    submitted by /u/MLGMustafa1212
    [link] [comments]

    Zombies Chronicles related question.

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 11:05 AM PST

    So I'm thinking about buying bo3 zombies Chronicles on March for my birthday and I was wondering if it's actually worth since I have no friends who play bo3 zombies on Xbox. What do u think I should do and is bo3 zombies Chronicles edition worth the 60$?

    submitted by /u/WeirdMoustacheBoi
    [link] [comments]

    I know it's against the rules to promote clans but a clan tag can only be claimed once in the world...

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 08:18 AM PST

    PSA: Past COD season passes on sale on PS Store right now

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 09:38 AM PST

    BO3, IW, AW, WWII and Ghosts' season passes are on sale for 20€ on the Ps Store until the 20th

    But not BO4 or ZC unfortunately.

    Also I'm from Europe, so not sure if the sale is up in other regions.

    submitted by /u/MalicieuxRenard
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think a VR zombies game would be fun?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 10:38 AM PST

    I've never actually considered this until I saw that someone made Der riese in VR and then I suddenly started thinking about the idea of an official VR zombies game. Like imagine playing verruckt or kino in VR and actually shoot the ray gun or wunderwaffe at zombies and throw monkey bombs and be able to just toss your gun at the PAP machine to upgrade it. I think with the upgrades for VR that will definitely be coming with the PS5 and with how good VR already is on PC that it's definitely possible. Obviously if that happens we won't get any crazy stuff like in BO3 or BO4 but being able to play simpler survival maps like WAW or BO1 would definitely be dope. I think that would actually be a huge success if treyarch does it right.

    EDIT: the maker of those maps in VR is called pavlov and apparently they also made town and call of the dead

    submitted by /u/Fifa_chicken_nuggets
    [link] [comments]

    How many times have Richtofen said "...a vessel for Maxis..."?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 10:53 PM PST

    The quote originated from Origins where Primis Richtofen was first introduced. The first iteration is "I must work quickly, there is so much to do... a vessel for Maxis, the staffs, the opening of the Gateway."

    The quote returns in Black Ops 3. Everytime there will be minor changes to the wording and stuff, but it always revolves around that "...a vessel for Maxis..." core. IMO it serves as a good indication of story coherence as well as constantly reminding us of the effect of 115-induced delusions.

    I would like to see just EXACTLY how many similar lines do Richtofen have. The ones that I'm aware of:

    • Origins (BO2, During starting rounds), as above
    • The Giant (BO3, During starting rounds), quote: "Ah, I must work quickly, there is so much to do... a vessel for Maxis, the radios, the opening of the Gateway... Nein! I'm getting confused! Curse these 115-induced delusions!"
    • Der Eisendrache (BO3, During PAP), quote: "A vessel for Maxis... a vessel for Maxis... the... urgh! I cannot allow my fever brain to distract me from my mission, I must stay focused!"
    • Zetsubou No Shima (BO3, During PAP), quote: "The opening of the Gateway, a vessel for Maxis... Nein! Please, help me! I don't know if I can do this on my own!"
    • Revelations (BO3), During boss fight, but I've never heard them myself.
    • Alpha Omega (BO4), during the conversation with Primis Takeo.

    Please help me add more if you know more :D

    submitted by /u/DragonGJY
    [link] [comments]

    I made Die Rise at school today.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 01:41 PM PST

    When it's round 10 and you get a double points

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 11:50 AM PST

    Stumbled apon an old photo of my homemade perks and paper raygun.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2020 06:23 PM PST

    How did you discover the first room Ray gun glitch in BO2, if you have?

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 07:12 AM PST

    I remember playing on tranzit on my PS3, and I had done a lap with the bus and came back to the station. I was out of ammo, so I went in to buy the olympia and suddenly got a Ray gun. I had no idea about the glitch and thought I just did some black magic. Tried again few times later, but never worked again and I just thought it was a one time glitch that wasn't supposed to happen

    submitted by /u/yeettetetet
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone want to team up today? [Xbox U.S.]

    Posted: 12 Feb 2020 06:42 AM PST

    I have bo2 [no dlc]

    Bo3 all dlc except DE and Zetsubo

    Bo4 all dlc

    I should be available most of the day. Im down for either high rounds or EEs though i only know how to do a few of them, mostly on bo4.

    PM me your GT or i can send you mine. Im not oppsoed to playing with people not in the us but we could always run into bad lag issues.

    submitted by /u/Gstary
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment