• Breaking News

    Saturday, February 22, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies To all who came before and those who came after, A Tribute: The Squad.

    Call of Duty Zombies To all who came before and those who came after, A Tribute: The Squad.


    To all who came before and those who came after, A Tribute: The Squad.

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 10:52 PM PST

    Fallout Zombies "Paradise Blues" Teaser (Black Ops 3 Mod Tools)

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 09:38 AM PST

    Here’s Reverse Rainbow on Buried since y’all seem to like them so much

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 08:08 PM PST

    GregFPS inspired me to do the rainbow perk challenge. Up next is the reverse rainbow.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 09:46 AM PST

    My experience playing call of duty without any sight

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 12:24 AM PST

    is there some way to play 8 people on tranzit still? (PC)

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 07:59 AM PST

    is there some way to fuck with the files on, say for instance 6 people on Tranzit

    i would even be willing to pay coders!

    submitted by /u/hashishfish
    [link] [comments]

    Your thoughts on ww2 zombies?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 01:00 AM PST

    I know next to nothing about it, I've only ever played the treyarch maps. With this deal going on (everything for 30$) I'm tempted to buy it. So I'm wondering your thoughts and opinions on it all. Maybe a small description of each map? Or if one of the other two games may be better to try (being the exo and infinite warfare ones? I really know nothing about those either lmao). Any insight for any of these would be appreciated

    submitted by /u/WhoCares1909
    [link] [comments]

    I Had A Zombies Idea. Don’t Shoot Me For It.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 04:59 AM PST

    MA Large Map, with 4 mini maps in each corner, and a larger map in the middle.

    4 sets of teams (4 in each team as usual)

    At a certain round, let's say round 20, the mini maps stay open and the middle map opens up too.

    Those that survived in their team are competing for the no1 spot of survival in the middle.

    Add some prizes etc for winners and bobs your auntie.

    (Disclaimer: This idea was thought of intoxicated)

    submitted by /u/FameeOTF
    [link] [comments]

    After 3 years I came back to Infinite Warfare and did all the lobby songs

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 07:16 PM PST

    Who remembers?

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 06:22 PM PST

    Is the electrical box for one of al's drawings on Blood broken right now?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 12:26 PM PST

    Just tried to do those small side eggs for all the Al Arlington drawings on Blood of the Dead. All of them work except for the one in the electrical box in power house. I've tried meleeing it with both the spoon & spork while having electric burst in my load out (like GQ was saying to do) but nothing. Not sure what I'm doing wrong but its driving me nuts lol

    submitted by /u/Courcy6185
    [link] [comments]

    I feel like I've seen this Gondola in another game... Who did it better?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 12:24 PM PST

    Help with EE In bo3 zombies

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 12:22 PM PST

    Looking for three people on Xbox to help me complete Easter eggs I know somewhat the details I just suck

    submitted by /u/Ol3859
    [link] [comments]

    Dark Ops - Realistic - Perkless in Prison

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 03:05 PM PST

    https://i.imgur.com/OEUjeeO.png

    I have now completed Perkless In Prison, solo, on Regular, Hardcore, and Realistic.

    Can i get a commemorative calling card or new Dark/Dank Ops award?!

    -edit: As requested by a moderator here is the full run video https://www.twitch.tv/videos/555881568

    (sorry if theres double posting, I dont use reddit alot lol...)

    submitted by /u/ascend3d
    [link] [comments]

    The Giant Bug?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 07:50 AM PST

    Me and my friend were playing the giant on round 18, both were on the catwalk and before round 19 started I believe the game just finished and said we both had 1 down.

    submitted by /u/Gicy_EJH
    [link] [comments]

    Attack of radioactive thing chemical step guide ???

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 11:36 AM PST

    ok so im having trouble with the chemical step on attack of radioactive thing i know every single iw zombies easter egg step off by heart exeptt attack bcuz off the chemical step does anyone have any suggestions to make this easier??? All help is appreciated thanks :)

    submitted by /u/Xxreethan_1618
    [link] [comments]

    Elemental mk2 ray guns.

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 07:27 AM PST

    Just out of curiosity what are the damage stats for the elemental ray guns in alpha omega?

    I tried searching on cod wiki but nothing appeared, just for the normal mk2.

    submitted by /u/Ragipi12
    [link] [comments]

    Black Ops 4 has terrible bullet penetration

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 06:14 PM PST

    I loved bo4, it's one of my favorite cod zombies games and I really hope we get ZC2 at some point for it. With that out of the way, the bullet penetration is absolutely horrible. I went back to black ops 2 and I'm extremely surprised at how good the bullet penetration is in that game. If you headshot a zombie with several other zombies behind it, you kill so many of them, while in bo4 it seems like you only kill like 2 or 3. I really hope bo5 has better bullet penetration

    submitted by /u/TranzitIsGood
    [link] [comments]

    Survey and discussion about What make Easter Eggs Great (or not)

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 10:53 AM PST

    Survey -> https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSekYHoEDu-c19cStlmIGoFraY3n6iRK9GcC6WDnY2_Zyl3SZw/viewform

    By now they should be called Main Quests instead of Easter eggs... do you think they are fun? What makes an easter egg good or bad for you?

    Further discussion after a reasonable amount of answers is collected.

    submitted by /u/Hardcore_Survival
    [link] [comments]

    Out of all the zombies I have played, this is my favorite

    Posted: 21 Feb 2020 05:25 PM PST

    Question about the electric fires in de for the lightning bow

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 12:12 AM PST

    What happens if you miss hitting the bonfires with your bow after charging it with the urn? Can you charge it again or do you need the full the urn with souls?

    submitted by /u/MrPickles455
    [link] [comments]

    I dont play a lot of soe, but is this rare?

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 08:46 AM PST

    Easiest bo3 Easter egg to start with

    Posted: 22 Feb 2020 06:25 AM PST

    I've been playing zombies for years upon years and I've always watched youtubers do easter eggs but I've honestly never tried them myself, but now that I have a friend who's super into zombies I wanna know what Easter egg we should start with (bo3 maps only tho) and I do have chronicles as well

    submitted by /u/hentaiidonkey
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment