• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 20, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies What a fucking legend

    Call of Duty Zombies What a fucking legend


    What a fucking legend

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 09:20 AM PST

    "Man I'm finally gonna complete the Ancient Evil EE! I'm just seconds away!"

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 01:00 AM PST

    Why is stuhlinger way older in tag (because in the intro cutscene he appears more younger) its just confused me for awhile

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 11:57 AM PST

    How hasn’t Nolan North won any award for his role as Richtofen?

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 10:19 PM PST

    I just finished the Moon easter egg, my second easter egg done after doing Revelations twice, and I had so much more fun doing the Moon EE thanks to Nolan North's performance, especially the way he said, "Die little [Samantha!]" and started to manically laugh.

    He's gotten so much recognization for Nathan Drake, why hasn't Richtofen gotten any love from gaming awards?

    submitted by /u/LessQuestsMoreAnswer
    [link] [comments]

    BO3 (The Giant) Music isn't working

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 11:13 AM PST

    So i recently got the giant for black ops 3, But the music isn't working. I've Tried going into the settings to fix it but its not helping. so if you guys could help that would be great.

    P.S I'm on Xbox one.

    submitted by /u/0iamNugget0
    [link] [comments]

    I ranked my personal opinion on which maps from BO3 I liked the best to the ones I like the least (I enjoy every single BO3 map and I play pretty much all of them some more than others but I’ve played each of these maps at least twice in the last 7 days)

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 12:36 PM PST

    Black Ops 4 Sale

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 10:49 AM PST

    Black ops 4 digital deluxe edition is currently on sale on ps4 for $40, is it worth it? I've never played zombies in this game although I know it's not well liked, I've been playing the hell out of bo3 zombies lately. Idk for $40 with all the maps it seems pretty decent, is it worth it or nah?

    submitted by /u/Cellularlawyer6
    [link] [comments]

    If Game Over songs still used the next maps easter egg song (Pt.1)

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 07:30 PM PST

    What are some good high rounds wall weapons on black ops 4?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 10:01 AM PST

    I think bo4 has some really weak weapons and pap really doesn't help much. Are there any good wall weapons for high rounds because I really don't like hitting the box for the launcher and I'm tired of using the mog and strife.

    submitted by /u/manok2299
    [link] [comments]

    Bo4 should've brought back helmets in bo4

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 10:40 AM PST

    Gorod and Revelations introduced the concept of helmets which you can obtain by doing little side ee and they would give you more health or ability to damage certain type of enemies. I don't understand why they didn't bring it back?

    Just doing a some steps to get a helmet or armor that helps you to damage mini bosses or protects you from their attacks. It could've been a good replacement of jugg as well. You'd start with 150 health and you'd have to get armor or helmet to get 250 health. Different armors give you different amounts of health and have their own ups and downs towards different enemies. Sad this whole concept ended with bo3

    EDIT: Meant to write Treyarch should've brought back helmets in bo4

    submitted by /u/manok2299
    [link] [comments]

    Rush mode bo4

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 06:01 AM PST

    Was there any reason given for why we can't play rush mode in public matches seeing as how its probably the best way to play it?

    submitted by /u/jimmytheknife111
    [link] [comments]

    Thought zombies was pretty dead

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 11:11 AM PST

    Buuuuuut I guess I'm wrong, this community is still really active, and I think that's awesome! This means the future of zombies will hopefully continue to be a success! I know a lot of people were split with the chaos storyline, but I personally loved the maps and have high hopes for the next four maps.

    I just wanted to sorta gauge how y'all feel about the loss of the classic zombies storyline and the future of chaos.

    Personally, I think it's great they went for the change of stories, because, in my mind, the aether plot became far too complicated for even those who fully understood it. It was a bit too much trying to follow all the traveling through time and dimensions, and even the best of youtubers had a tough time piecing it all together. Even when it was all pieced together, there were still a bunch of holes.

    Don't get me wrong, I loved the aether storyline and played it from the beginning. The characters of Aether were hands down my favorite part of aether. Tank, Takeo, Nikolai, and Edward were hilarious and lovable. I think that the devs learned a ton about storytelling and what they could've done better to tell a simpler but just as compelling story.

    As for Chaos, I love the mythical aspect they've involved in it. IX and Dead of the Night were two of my favorite maps of all time. They were bright, colorful maps with great EEs and awesome boss fights. In honesty, I loved all four chaos maps almost equally though. Voyage of Despair was one of the harder solo boss fights I've ever done, and I loved the entire setting of Ancient Evil, so much detail and creativity went in to that map it was absurd.

    Overall, I think it was good that treyarch moved on from Aether, I just really hope they can continue to create a story that both new and old players in the zombies community will love.

    submitted by /u/SirJivity
    [link] [comments]

    I need your ideas for what I should draw from the zombies storyline that you don’t see in-game.

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 10:38 AM PST

    I was thinking about creating pictures that show the parts of the storyline of Black Ops zombies that you don't get to see in-game. This means the story bits that are found in the Kronorium, the audio logs/ radios, and the cyphers. This can be Harvey Yena telling Richtofen about the taking of the elemental shard and the discontinuation of the DG-2 program for example or anything else. I'd love to see your ideas.

    submitted by /u/BlundellMemes77
    [link] [comments]

    Black Ops 3 Sale

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 10:36 AM PST

    So I have gotten a bit more into zombies again lately, and I want to get BO3 on steam, as I prefer the game over WaW, and it's getting new maps consistently. I was wondering if the game went on sale often? And if so how much? The game is still $60 and I'd rather wait for it to be a decent bit cheaper. Or if there are places I can get keys for cheaper, anything. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/IndyAndy05
    [link] [comments]

    Paint jobs bo4

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 10:14 AM PST

    Since launch paintjobs have not worked for me in zombies and I thought this was completely normal but my friend loaded into a game with me and was showing off his custom paintjobs for his weapons and told me they have always been available

    My question is is their anyway to fix this, am I the only one to have this problem, and why would this problem acure

    submitted by /u/captaingobbletron
    [link] [comments]

    BO2 Origins possible to do with 2 players?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 03:09 AM PST

    I've heared that in Bo2 origins you need 4 players to complete the whole easter egg. Is it true or can you do it with just two players. I know its possible in bo3 but is it doable in bo2?

    submitted by /u/Dialox__
    [link] [comments]

    How long will it take to learn to make custom zombies maps?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 06:47 AM PST

    Like many i want to learn to design my own custom maps and add my own vision so that the community can enjoy the ideas i have to bring to the table. I love zombies and and this community, but i will be busy until the summer.

    I'm willing to learn however long it takes. I just need somewhere to start.

    submitted by /u/ChilledHopPanda
    [link] [comments]

    Are the non Treyarch zombies really not cannon?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 07:16 AM PST

    I get that they aren't really connected to the story but if there are supposed to be an infinite number of timelines why is it so ridiculous to think that in a handful of them a few randos managed to stay alive for a couple extra hours? Its not even like they do anything that would cause any story conflicts (that I know of). Especially the DS zombies. Mike and Yuri didn't even have perks or pack a punch, they were just good at killing. Also with most players they die on round 4 so its not even like they did a great job.

    submitted by /u/vandruffboy2
    [link] [comments]

    How is marlton in alpha omega and tag/ cryochamber in bo4 zombies?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 12:02 AM PST

    Does alpha omega take place before tag/ blood or when? And how does he get there? Is this before nuketown zombies from bo2?

    submitted by /u/Flunterwat
    [link] [comments]

    why?我为什么没死?

    Posted: 20 Feb 2020 07:28 AM PST

    Question About Mob Of The Dead Blundergat

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 11:45 PM PST

    I played mob of the dead for the first time in ahes yesterday with a mate. Do you need to be on normal difficulty to get the secret blundergat (the one where you collect the skulls) because I couldn't do it yesterday

    submitted by /u/jamessimpson_115
    [link] [comments]

    Having trouble on SoE Flag Step. HELP!

    Posted: 19 Feb 2020 10:31 PM PST

    Me and my friends have decided to start doing the EE's, we finished all of 4 now on 3 but we're having trouble on Shadows of Evil, specifically the flag step. It's a full 4 man team btw. But these are the things we're confused about:

    1.) What does the ShadowMan even do? I've read a lot of posts now saying that the Shadow Man doesn't even do anything to the flag but idk if thats true pls answer

    2.) Once it makes the dinging noise that it's done we sometimes can't even pick it up? You're suppose to hold X/Square on it to pick it up yah? Can only one specific person pick it up?

    3.) For each ritual table we bring it to how many charges do you need in order to give it to the ghosts? And can you go to any random lightning spot or does it have to be in the district?

    We already know to use swords, civil protector, arnies, AS, ray-gun this step has just been a pain in the ass though man.

    Any and all advice would help too but it's really just those three things we're confused about. Any help would be appreciated!!

    submitted by /u/SalBear27
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment