• Breaking News

    Thursday, March 19, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies Black Ops Zombies - New Concept Art Discovered!!

    Call of Duty Zombies Black Ops Zombies - New Concept Art Discovered!!


    Black Ops Zombies - New Concept Art Discovered!!

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 04:45 AM PDT

    Black Ops Zombies - New Concept Art Discovered!! submitted by /u/Nanikos
    [link] [comments]

    You ever just have your gobble gum decide not to work?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 10:37 PM PDT

    Gobblegum I wish I could use right now as I'm in self isolation

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    April Can’t Get Worse... Right?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    11 months ago I posted an EE song tier list and had some of the most fun discussion I've seen on this sub. Here's my updated list

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    Edit my friend made the other day

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    Why did we never get leaderboards?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 05:10 AM PDT

    I know this has been through a million times already, and yes, I know we aren't going to get them anymore since the game is old and new Treyarch title already on the horizon. But now, I'm interested in some verified, official information on WHY did we never get global leaderboards in BO4 zombies? Is there any official statement from any developer? There is a bunch of rumors and youtubers speculating this, but is there anything official?

    submitted by /u/enkro90
    [link] [comments]

    So, Um Yeah This happened

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    Should I get the bo3 and the dlc's?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    I've been looking for something to do and I've been playing a lot of bo4 zombies lately and I love it(on pc) . So I was wondering if bo3 zombies is gonna be fun or not to play alone cause I don't have friends to play with. Just tell your own opinion about it.

    submitted by /u/Vilzu_5th
    [link] [comments]

    I achieved this easter egg time on Ancient Evil. Is this good?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 01:17 PM PDT

    Ps3 origins

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    Does anybody want to play some origins. If so add me on psn at rustykaige. I dont have a mike but my insta is kaigesk8ts so we can call and chat.

    submitted by /u/thismanloveshismemes
    [link] [comments]

    Sorry for the sideways image. This is my origins guide i wrote a couple years ago. Still use it today, in fact played a game today!

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    Looks like I’ll be taking a break from playing Zombies for a long time.

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 09:06 AM PDT

    Help for Gorod Krovi

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    Hello everyone. I consider myself a decent zombie player, i can get to decent rounds (even tho i stop playing in the 50's because i don't have time or I get bored). I never really got into GK because i thought it was too tedious ecc even if i loved the map itself. Recently i've been playing it more and today i got to round 32, dying before i could get the gauntlet for the first time (i think it was one of the most fun times I had in zombies especially because I found out you could PaP monkeys with Crate Power). I consider it a very hard map for me and I was looking for some advice for the map in general but also for obtaining the gauntlet. I usually run Jugg, stamin up, QR and Speed. I tried to get Widows too with Unquencheable but i couldn't find it and i got Cherry as a bonus for the challenges. I usually train in the bunker with the Mk3 and PPSH with Dead Wire or Blast Furnace.

    submitted by /u/Petarot
    [link] [comments]

    shadows easter egg help

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    i need 3 people for the soe egg, ik all the steps and i just need the people to help me actually finish it🥺i'm on ps4 and my psn is LRJKiller_Kobra, add me so we could play :)

    submitted by /u/connor_encinas
    [link] [comments]

    That didn't age well

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 10:43 AM PDT

    I paped in moon bo1 and both my raygun and my zap guns are silver with no engraving have any if you seen this before?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 09:30 PM PDT

    Black ops 1 - Zombies Montage

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 01:31 PM PDT

    Is the Zombies Chronicles DLC pack ever going to get lower?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    Personally I have chronicles, but my friends don't have it because it is too expensive, and the game is too old.

    submitted by /u/Saikros
    [link] [comments]

    BO4 Blood of the dead EASTER EGG

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    Hey, my psn is Mohamed.a2001us, I know all the steps for Blood of the dead if anyone wna join add me.

    submitted by /u/Moodyhero
    [link] [comments]

    What was the forest in bo2 menu and where it was?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    Guys , did we ever learn what was the forest that our characters where at the menu screen of bo3 zombies? Was it an aether safe zone or something?? Did treyarch ever said anything about it?

    submitted by /u/Jorgis99
    [link] [comments]

    Unsolved Ciphers

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    Since Aether is supposedly finished, I was wondering if one day we will ever get solves for all of the unsolved ciphers, from Treyarch. IIRC there are like 10 left on rev + the vase wispers and a bunch more on other maps.

    submitted by /u/kachigga2204
    [link] [comments]

    Shangri La EE Possible on Solo?

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 12:20 PM PDT

    I saw a stream from code name pizza the a couple days ago where he did zombies chronicles maps and said he could do the shang ee on solo now. Is this possible? Can't tell if he was on Xbox or pc but I think it was Xbox. Could it be a modded map? Couldn't find anything here in the community recently about it so not sure if it's legit.

    Youtube link: https://youtu.be/eKq5l_yDbTE

    He says at 0:49 that the ZC maps can now be done on solo. He was able to eclipse but I wasn't able to replicate that in my own game on ps4.

    submitted by /u/RadicalTrigger
    [link] [comments]

    Black Ops 3 Zombies Problem (NEED HELP)

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 12:15 PM PDT

    Bo3 shi no numa

    Posted: 19 Mar 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    Just got bo3 the other day for zombies and was playing shi no numa. back in waw and bo1 days i would run trains in the comm room. in bo3 i noticed when i touch the swamp area i would stop dead and i couldnt move and down instantly from the train behind me. i dont remember that happening in bo1 or waw. is this new or am i just not remembering right?

    submitted by /u/pvm_canadian
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment