• Breaking News

    Wednesday, March 18, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies It’s gonna get worse

    Call of Duty Zombies It’s gonna get worse


    It’s gonna get worse

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 06:22 PM PDT

    School and work cancelled, might as well do something productive with all this free time

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 08:46 AM PDT

    I want to prove a point. Would you buy a $60 CoD Zombies only video game?

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 07:41 PM PDT

    I want Treyarch to realize how much of the zombies mode is their fan base as well as their sales for season passes and games in general.

    If they were to make a zombies only game, with every map/dlc release to date, I believe it would sell like crazy. They keep remaking old maps, but a literal zombies game with everything on it would be much better. A missed marketing/sales opportunity in my eyes. Not only would they make money but they would please their fans. A win-win situation.

    If they were to release a zombies only game, what would you like to see from it, and would you pay $60 for it?

    submitted by /u/Flam-It
    [link] [comments]

    I was bored with no march madness, so I made a COD Zombies map tournament bracket

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 01:35 AM PDT

    When everyone calls bo4 trash so Jason quits

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    Do people still play Black Ops 1 zombies?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    Hello everyone.

    I recently remembered I have Blops 1 on my steam account and was wondering if there are still players online?

    If not, which Black Ops games is played the most for Zombies?

    I'd love to get back into it again with some of the community.

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Getgoodsenpai
    [link] [comments]

    Why I prefer Victis over Primis

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    Primis feels like a Hollywood movie cast, immediately understanding stuff either the moment they see it or before they even have contact with it. They are still funny and cool nontheless.

    Victis feel like a group of genuine, normal and somewhat realistic survivors. They do not understand stuff for a reason. They bicker and fight amongst themselves, because that's what normal survivors would probably do. I like them a lot for those reasons and many more.

    Reason why I didn't mention Ultimis is because I always laugh, whether it's Nikolai's jokes, Richtofen's quotes or Dempsey's breaking of the 4th wall.

    What is your opinion on this matter?

    submitted by /u/ondrasek569
    [link] [comments]

    I drew Elena, Malu and Clark! One of the largest and most complex projects I think I've ever worked on. Here's a link to the speedpaint if you wanna watch half an hour at 20x speed: https://youtu.be/TQixbIJEzQ8

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 08:06 PM PDT

    How can I be a better co-op player?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    I mainly play solo and I'm very comfortable playing that way but I do want to step outside of my comfort zone.

    I was wondering if there was any specific tips or advice that applies to co-op play so I can hopefully be a better teammate.

    submitted by /u/Mr-StealYourBeans
    [link] [comments]

    First time ever playing Revelations and this happens

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    town clutch

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 01:48 PM PDT

    Whenever i go on bo4 this pops up can anyone help?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    Both a question and a discussion for bo3 zombie fans

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    Ive recently been trying to do the Gorod Krovi EE for the first time and I'm curious as to what guns people want or would suggest and what gobble gums people use or would use in it. Obviously I know gobble gums such as perkaholic and shopping free are a major help in it, especially shopping free considering how many doors there actually are to buy.

    I'm also aware that immolation is a good GG to have since you wanna hit the box for the weapons you want/monkeys ect.

    But I'd like someone else's input on this as I've only been able to get up to the Sophia challenges and then I fail. But I'm unsure what I'm doing wrong.

    submitted by /u/WxyzardsExp
    [link] [comments]

    I collected over 104/100 skin shards for Tank Dempsey skin. (finally) looking forward to see another character from the CodZombies to return such as Takeo or Edward.

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 09:47 PM PDT

    Zetsubou No Shima Easter Egg

    Posted: 17 Mar 2020 09:33 PM PDT

    Heya folks, forgive me if I seem incoherent; overcoming an extended flu and my ruined sleep schedule is making me crazy.

    Anyway, on Xbox, I earlier completed the ZNS Easter Egg, triggering the cutscene and dropping my party and me back into the game afterwards with full perks and time to play. However, after being dropped back in, I realized at no point did I get an achievement notification. I've checked my achievements on the Xbox app and on my console, and can't find any record of the completion. The only thing I have proof of completion is in the map select menu, you can see the little green worm completion icon in the bottom right corner of the map select.

    I do know that as of later last night, Xbox was having server issues for a handful of games, but checking frequently, I never saw BO3 on the list of non-functioning games. It allowed my party and me to connect to each other online with no problems, and we could connect in matchmaking as well.

    I'm lost as to what to think or what to do. We're not the best players, and it has taken several attempts over several months to complete this egg. Outside of The Giant, this is the first major BO3 map we've finished. Is there some refresh or reboot I can run to see if it counts? Did I just complete the egg at the wrong time and now I'm out of luck?

    Any input or ideas are greatly appreciated. On a side note, stay safe, stay healthy, and have a good one.

    submitted by /u/Canakoreanjust
    [link] [comments]

    Custom Textures

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 12:06 AM PDT

    Hello everyone. I am interested in modding custom camos for world at war, and black ops 1 & 2, I was just wondering if replacing textures (or any mod that is purely cosmetic) within the actual .iwd archives is safe to do now? Or does it result in a ban? Thanks so much.

    submitted by /u/-204863
    [link] [comments]

    Fluffy took a header

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 02:02 AM PDT

    Subjective Shadows of Evil Discussion. Best map?

    Posted: 18 Mar 2020 01:42 AM PDT

    Imo Shadows of Evil is the best zombies map. It innovates more than any other and feels so packed. The atmosphere of Morg City is unlike any other, I love the music and the vibe of the map. Everything flows well, and everything works well. With Origins, you have the mud, which is annoying on early rounds with no Stamin Up, and going from spawn to church is a long trek that doesn't feel right. With SoE however, I never felt that way. It has no mud, and you have other options of transportation, like the tram for example. With the tram, you can choose where you want to go, no zombies can get on, and it's got a great weapon exclusive to the map. It cost points, yeah, but isn't necessary, unless you're getting the sword. Oh, and it actually looks appealing, unlike the Tranzit bus. The perk jingles are different and fit the theme brilliantly, it introduces a new perk, the only new perk we had in Bo3, gobblegums, lil arnies, sick wonder weapon, cool bosses that don't feel too annoying, new starting weapon, swords, shield is more powerful than before, etc. Sure, the rituals could be seen as tedious, but killing the Margwas after you do them gives you a lot of points, and by the time it's over you can pack a punch right after, and all of it can be done before round 6 on solo. Takes time, but it's rewarding, and no mud or any bs that slows you down. Sorry for the long post, but lmk what you think. What's your favorite map?

    submitted by /u/DylanTheSlaya03
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment