• Breaking News

    Friday, April 17, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies Murder dolls on ascension 👎

    Call of Duty Zombies Murder dolls on ascension ��


    Murder dolls on ascension ��

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:57 AM PDT

    Memories , Good times

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 03:00 PM PDT

    Didn’t know you could pack cymbal monkeys, they’re actually super powerful.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 11:55 PM PDT

    Ultimis Richtofen drawn in the Mario & Luigi Style (credit goes to @rabbitbordom on Twitter)

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 01:18 AM PDT

    You got any gobblegum?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    It can't just be me that sees the similarities in these personalities

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    Free BO1 DLC

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:34 AM PDT

    I think treyarch should make all the map packs free for black ops 1. I would very much like to play the original ascension, shang, moon as well call of the dead, but thats £40 on top of the base game, which I find to be ridiculous. Its also quarantine and I'm so bored and need something (slightly) new to do.

    submitted by /u/ScottGardner229
    [link] [comments]

    Random tip #2 voyage of despair

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 08:32 AM PDT

    During the easter egg step wher you shoot the planets, you can shoot multiple planets at once, they have to be shot and collected in order, but this can be usefull if for example mars and jupiter are 2 consecutive planets. You can use a fast travel to get in and out that location BTW

    submitted by /u/zombieman115935
    [link] [comments]

    Was Finally Able To Find A Place For The Perk Posters

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    Imaging being level 1000 and using glitch to survive :(

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 06:38 AM PDT

    First real 100 (unless you count Bo4 shield strat for classified Easter egg)

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 12:40 AM PDT

    I know this is old but has anyone found out what these say. Bo2 origins

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 11:18 AM PDT

    Good blundell Black ops 3 is completely unplayable!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    What the hell happened to the good players???? Now it's all rage quitting babies. At least use the op gums treyarch gave us i mean come on guys I'm on my 5th run of gorod krovi. Am I ever going to get past round 10????

    submitted by /u/onlyoneit9101
    [link] [comments]

    beast from beyond EE group needed

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    i can't beat the boss fight on solo so i'm looking for people to do the easter egg with

    you dont even have to have a mic but i'm kinda desparate

    i play on ps4

    submitted by /u/Ramoniscool111
    [link] [comments]

    Bro can we all just appreciate zombies

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    Can we all just take a moment to appreciate how fucking good zombies is like I'm reinstalling bo3 at 6am and I am so fucking excited to hop on with the boys and try break my solo personal bests, I also love the fact that you can level up and see your overall kills and shit. You rock treyarch also while I'm here opinions on bo4? For me the zombies on bo4 has been terrible but the multiplayers good

    submitted by /u/Wbabyletsgo
    [link] [comments]

    COD BO2 Discount for Steam on Humble Store

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 02:28 AM PDT

    Hey guys, just wanted to give a heads up that I noticed COD BO2 and the season pass (giving access to all DLC) are both discounted in the Humble Store until the end of the weekend, with the total of both being around $44, which is not a bad deal. The game is around $20 while the pass is roughly $24.

    If anyone downloads it or already has it on PC, dm me as well, I'm down to collab on any of the maps :)

    Black Ops 2: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/call-of-duty-black-ops-ii

    Season Pass: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/call-of-duty-black-ops-ii-season-pass

    submitted by /u/Shievv
    [link] [comments]

    I wish you could upgrade the Bowie Knife and the Trip Mines with Wall Power

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    Image how powerful the Bowie Knife would be if it could be upgraded with the Wall Power gobblegum. Now, I know that the wall power gobblegum is for guns but it would have been cool to see those items in their upgraded form.

    submitted by /u/BottledH2O
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone interested in helping me with the Shadows of Evil Easter Egg? I need this last one to get the rk5

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    In need of some PC zombies buddies

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 05:05 AM PDT

    Hello zombies community! Today I am reaching out to anyone who would be interested in partaking in the playing of the zombies. (Preferably on PC as mentioned in the title)

    I am a new zombies YT channel and I would love to get a group of people who love zombies as much as I do to do some EE's or challenges etc. I believe there is a resurgence coming to this community and zombies in general, I'm not sure when but for now I feel like we're slowly coming back from the dead.

    It's great to see people are coming back and revitalizing the community. That's what this whole thread is ab is the people. It's amazing we're still together and with so many now!

    So if anyone is interested, plz don't be afraid to message me. You can reply directly to this post, or you can add me on discord @ Reyam#8629. I look forward to growing my channel and making new friends!

    submitted by /u/TGReyam
    [link] [comments]

    I've been looking for people to do origins ee

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 11:01 AM PDT

    I need 3 people and I'm on Xbox One on bo2 don't really like bo3 origins my gamer tag is MikeiGuy message me if you wanna do it

    submitted by /u/TheRealMikeiGuy
    [link] [comments]

    My reaction to completing "Tower of Babble" on TranZit solo! As you can see I was popping off at the end

    Posted: 16 Apr 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    What causes the double health glitch in WaW Verruckt?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 10:57 AM PDT

    I was just playing Verruckt on World At War, when I got the glitch where you take 8 hits before you die, instead of the normal 4. Does anyone know exactly what causes this glitch? It was fun while it lasted but I was cornered by multiple zombies so it didn't help much.

    submitted by /u/EpicJohnCenaFan
    [link] [comments]

    The backstory of pack a punch was hinted on way before tag der toten.

    Posted: 17 Apr 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    So I was casually play Giant and went up to pap when Richtofen said, "I know the creator of this machine. He was a blacksmith from the west. He was nice man and I'd like to meet him." In Tag der Toten we get the complete story but it just baffles me that how deep and thought out things are in zombies. I wonder there are more quotes which hint to more zombies lore.

    submitted by /u/manok2299
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment