• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 25, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies Spent hours on this with no video. Hows it look?

    Call of Duty Zombies Spent hours on this with no video. Hows it look?


    Spent hours on this with no video. Hows it look?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 11:31 PM PDT

    Did a thing

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 08:43 PM PDT

    Found exactly how all the AATs function in the code for bo3... have fun :)

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 10:04 PM PDT

    Finally after been playing for like 3 hours at my first try, I’ve upgraded every single weapon on Kino der Toten

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 12:46 AM PDT

    Chaos storyline

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    They need to continue the chaos storyline because of how they left it it's and that I genuinely enjoyed the story it was amazing and as a child I loved Greek mythology and I hope they continue it in black ops 5 or even DLC 5

    Everyone please comment their opinions I want to hear them

    submitted by /u/Primus115
    [link] [comments]

    I’ve done it. First time ever reaching round 100

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    I love it ! ��

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 01:03 AM PDT

    Popularity of Black ops 4 zombies

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    So I understand it may be an unpopular opinion, but what makes so many people dislike Black ops 4 zombies? I think yes getting rid of the juggernog system was a bit unfavorable atleast to me since it's now either 4 hits always or less for the match, but I think the ability to create your own play style and setup geared towards your personality was really cool. I also like weapon progression and the ability to deck out even just my strife as a unique idea. Personally I feel like the newtonium system was alot more fair than divinium. I also find it good that they tried to open zombies to more groups, but also feel they slightly diluted it, but something about it feels great. I understand peoples dislike of making it easier but I feel that you could find ways to make it more difficult on your own and not restrict the ee to only the vets (especially since I want to do Easter eggs but writing stuff down is a bit annoying)

    What are your guys favorite/least favorite parts of BO4 zombies and what you found better in other games?

    submitted by /u/Toge-pie
    [link] [comments]

    The Giants are... terrifying lol

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 10:30 AM PDT

    Only one of many reasons why I love Origins

    Like god damn the sounds these things make are so stunning and yet so god damn threatening

    https://reddit.com/link/g7xhg7/video/ysfrsvxl00v41/player

    submitted by /u/BritishPie606
    [link] [comments]

    I'm getting this error when trying to launch my custom map. Please help.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    Die Rise's Map Layout Tips?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    this is by far the map layout I know the least of. Is there any tips or basic things about the layout I should know? Whenever I start the map I feel like I'm just aimlessly wandering around and I constantly feel lost.

    submitted by /u/NuclearChavez
    [link] [comments]

    Treyarch, what did I do to deserve this?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    Storyline Questions #4

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 08:43 AM PDT

    Once again, I'm back. Let's do this:

    A lot of people often ask storyline questions on here, I'm going to do the opposite. What are some of your questions/misunderstandings about the storyline?

    submitted by /u/thecaljitsu
    [link] [comments]

    Camos still won't show up even after reinstall of everything.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 06:36 AM PDT

    So I experienced an issue yesterday where I couldn't equip any dlc camo. I had all of the others and now I suddenly don't anymore. I reinstalled the game and its dlcs but it didn't seem to work. I'm talking about the pap camos. I have them equipped on a lot of my guns and have them equipped but they are no long showing up in the extras camo menu even though they are equipped. Please help out in any way. Thanks.

    submitted by /u/realreinjurings
    [link] [comments]

    Making custom maps?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    What program would you use to make custom maps for Bo3? I've been dwelling on the idea for a while now and I wanna give it a crack? Any good tutorial videos too? Cheers.

    submitted by /u/TheHoodedGamerr
    [link] [comments]

    Der Eisendrache

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 10:02 PM PDT

    Can we take a moment to appreciate how great Der Eisendrache really is? I started playing zombies again recently for the first time in a while and this map really is amazing. It's definitely in my top 5. Since me and all my friends are working from home, we have been running through the maps on BO3 and BO4, and DE is definitely one of my favorites. Very tough boss fight also

    submitted by /u/beachedhippo95
    [link] [comments]

    Who can get behind me here

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 05:42 PM PDT

    Shadows of evil easter egg PS4 EU

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 08:58 AM PDT

    Hey i just wanted to find out if anyone would want to do the shadows of evil easter with me i was going to attempt it with friends but due to bad time keeping we just decided to leave it

    submitted by /u/FBI-alt
    [link] [comments]

    Wonder Weapon Championship: Which is the best wonder weapon? (GAME 6/ROUND 1)

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    Wonder Weapon Championship: Which is the best wonder weapon? (GAME 6/ROUND 1)

    THIS IS 100% VOTED BY THE PEOPLE IN THE COMMUNITY, this is not my opinion.

    Rules: 1. MATCHES ARE COMPLETELY RANDOM. They can be completely tight matches ... or completely uneven matches.

    1. Added additional staff that allows you to revive your allies with a single shot , so we get 44 wonder weapons.

    2. Given a supposed tie, the final decision will be made by me, who will see the technical aspects of each weapon and aesthetics (NO NOSTALGIA).

    We are at: FIRST ROUND (this is the 6th. match)

    GO CHECK THIS POLL, STILL OPEN (KT4/MASAMUNE VS. LIGHTNING STAFF/KIMAT'S BITE): https://www.reddit.com/r/CODZombies/comments/g7eeqo/wonder_weapon_championship_which_is_the_best/

    Today's first match is: WUNDERWAFFE DG-SCHARFSCHUTZE from Tag der Toten (BO4) VS. RAY GUN from every single Aether Map (WAW,BO1,BO2,BO3 AND BO4)!

    When we get to the last 3 WW, I'm going to make the FINAL POLL to choose the GREATEST ONE from the best 3! (Check this poll that is also open: https://www.reddit.com/r/CODZombies/comments/g7eeqo/wonder_weapon_championship_which_is_the_best/)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/MindSetZombies
    [link] [comments]

    We did moon, now shi no numa. 10 hours and 58 minutes.

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment