• Breaking News

    Friday, April 24, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies so um is this allowed?

    Call of Duty Zombies so um is this allowed?


    so um is this allowed?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 07:44 AM PDT

    Takes way too long

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    BO2 Origins solo Easter Egg and rainbow perk challenge

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 02:38 AM PDT

    Is it bad I thought this post was on this sub? Instantly reminded me of a zombie.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    Inspired by a post from a few weeks ago to make my own perk decor. 3D printed!

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 01:25 PM PDT

    After playing since early Bo2 days and never being too good until recently, i finally did the Rev easter egg with friends and i can put the story to a close

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 12:51 AM PDT

    Seriously imagine shitting in that bathroom

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 08:54 AM PDT

    i dont know what to say except just watch this

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    Been working on my digital art in quarantine so i did my favourite Doctor

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 11:04 AM PDT

    Here's to another great 115 hours of zombies boys!

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    How Nikolai sees Dempesy after drinking alot of Vodka

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    “So, as things weren't bad enough”

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 11:35 AM PDT

    Wonder what this wonder weapon does...

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    Yeah seems about right

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    New high round

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 11:08 AM PDT

    With a friend like this, who needs enemies /s

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 02:52 PM PDT

    a battle as old as time

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    Just finished my custom map loading screen. What do you think?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    I would Pay 60 Bucks for this.....

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 09:21 AM PDT

    Ok so that's something I've had in my head for ages and I thought I would share it with you. In advance, I have to say that something like this would only be possible on the PC.

    As a Cod Zombie fan you know the problem. You want to have all zombie maps available, but having all games permanently installed simply requires too much space. Unfortunately, you also have to install the multiplayer and the campaigns. And for example I play the campaign once and never the multiplayer. So is wasted space. In general if you have SSDs in the pc. The prices are a bit lower but still too high to just put 2-3 terabytes into your system. And this is where my idea comes in.

    What if there was a Cod Zombie Hub. A central platform that only installs the zombie components and everything in a useful interface !? So you would have all zombie maps in one place and would not have to completely fill the hard disk with content that you never use. Now that the last CODs are on Battle Net, this would of course have to be implemented across platforms.

    Ok so much for my idea. Now a little incentive for Activision with which you can make more money without having to develop something new. Or simply put the Activision way.

    You could:

    1-Make the launcher chargeable and I'm ready to put 60 bucks in it

    2-You could bring out Dlc maps even if there is no COD game.

    3-You could advertise on two platforms, steam and Battle net

    4-You could also sell maps for which you don't have the main game

    5-You could also include steam's workshop

    6-You could also re-release the zombie maps from the battle net on steam

    Basically a license to print money

    (I am unemployed at the moment Activision so mail me ;)

    This way you could have all Black ops, Advanced Warfare, Infinity Warfare and WW2 maps in one place.

    In the end, it's just a launcher

    Either that's a wonderful idea, or an absolutely stupid one.

    I'll let you decide and more than happy to hear you're thoughts

    submitted by /u/Brainpinker
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone pls explain how tf i died?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 08:06 AM PDT

    Is zombie chronicles worth it?

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 01:04 PM PDT

    I just started playing bo3 zombies again but shadows and the giant are becoming a little dry . Do you guys believe its worth buying zombie chronicles?

    submitted by /u/zotollaris
    [link] [comments]

    Why are my camos like this? I only play local since I don't play on my xbox much anymore and hence don't want to pay for xbox live. All of my camos but these 3 are gone for some reason. Is there some way to fix this? Thanks for any help.

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    Looking to complete Shadows of Evil EE later on today (PS4)

    Posted: 24 Apr 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    Around 5pm or 6pm central time. Need 2 people.

    My friend knows the map really well. I have a decent grasp on the map. SoE is one of the 2 EE we haven't completed. The other being Revelations.

    Both of us normally play solo, so someone who knows the strategy for a multiplayer run would be really helpful.

    We both have mics.

    submitted by /u/aMillhouse
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment