• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 23, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies A shame 3arc didn't bother to do these in BO4

    Call of Duty Zombies A shame 3arc didn't bother to do these in BO4


    A shame 3arc didn't bother to do these in BO4

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 07:55 AM PDT

    I know I'm VERY late to the party but... Just finished the Der Eisndrache Easter Egg for the first time!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    Not sure if anyone wanted me to do this but, i present first person call of lego zombies. My first post, but better

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 10:41 PM PDT

    Rad Die Rise Clutch Today

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 11:17 AM PDT

    What’s Your Favourite Game For Treyarch Zombies?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 06:46 AM PDT

    Let's see what the community thinks. If this gets big enough I might bring it down to maps or something :)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ArcticFoxy1
    [link] [comments]

    Flaming boi

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 02:25 AM PDT

    Saw a post earlier about Lego Zombies and figured I'd share mine.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    Spot the reference, would make a cool map

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 10:49 AM PDT

    Finally beat the Origins EE on solo for the first time after 7 attempts!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:39 AM PDT

    an unexpected escape [5and5 first room]

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:37 AM PDT

    Just bought the uprising dlc on bo1 hehe 10 years later the maps still hold up.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 09:56 AM PDT

    Due to reduced air pollution we can finally see Tranzit without the fog :D

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    On this day in 1956, discovers Brock and Gary discover Shangri-La.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    Played Buried for the first time tonight

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    Does this map always have insane box luck?

    Multiple games getting the Galil, Paralyser, both Ray Guns and Monkeys.

    It was more rare getting the shitty weapons.

    Anyway, great map. I was a bit confused as there was a surprising amount of parts in the same building. That was probably the strangest part of it.

    submitted by /u/MrMalekRami
    [link] [comments]

    Got the Moon Easter Egg first time playing it. Carried by my friend...

    Posted: 22 Apr 2020 09:25 PM PDT

    Should I buy IW for the zombies?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 07:58 AM PDT

    Hey guys, I'm thinking of buying IW just to play the zombies. I think the maps look fun, and it would be cool to try to get the director's cut. Do you think it's worth it? I could get a cheap physical copy of IW on Amazon, but I think for all the DLC maps I'd have to shell out the full price for the season pass.

    Let me know what you think! Thanks.

    submitted by /u/lastGenRicky
    [link] [comments]

    Managed to do something useful and got all the ee's done as well as getting to prestige master at the same time. Finally!

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 10:33 AM PDT

    First time beating the DE EE. Wanted to cheese it but accidentally bought stamina instead of QR. But I managed to do it flawless

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 12:06 PM PDT

    Got into a game with a toxic and egotistical player on BO1 kino today

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 01:16 AM PDT

    So im basically burned out on every game i own during quarantine and really only play zombies. So i decide to do some public games cause im bored and got into a 2 man group (excluding me). Right off the bat one them says to avoid opening a door. I figure he's talking about the dreaded death door on the stage and think nothing of it. That is until i see him open that door. I proceed to ask him why he opened it to which he started ridiculing me for using stage instead of the fire trap.

    Now i wouldn't consider myself a great zombies player and i honestly play better alone. My highest round ever is 55 on IX. Some may say thats high while some may say thats low/average for them. I wouldn't consider myself to be bad as well. This guy tells me "please quit the game". A 10 year old game I've been playing for years(he might have meant the match but i dont like leaving games early on someones request).

    The funniest part of all this is that he went down 8 times before we all died. I died last after getting trapped in his fire trap strat because its just a bigass funnel for zombies to kill you, hence why i dont use it.

    Needless to say he pissed me and the other player off. Please, dont be entitled about your strats and let people do what strategies they want to do.

    submitted by /u/ootcoo6
    [link] [comments]

    I've given up on the Shadows EE

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 11:41 AM PDT

    For some reason I can't get past the step with the meatballs anymore. Can 3 experienced PS4 players carry me my username is amin832.

    submitted by /u/amin4002
    [link] [comments]

    COD Zombies 2020- Juggernog

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 08:10 AM PDT

    The reason they took jugg out of bo4 was because they felt like it was always purchased, which it was, and wanted to have players pick different perks. What if in 2020 Zombies, we had 5 perk slots, but one could only have jug in, so we still get our beloved perk while still having room for more diverse ones. Surely this is better then giving everyone jugg off the bat like in bo4, because there is still a challenge.

    submitted by /u/Skippo__
    [link] [comments]

    Do you guys ever hear zombie screams after you stop playing?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2020 12:37 AM PDT

    I've been playing literally all day, from the time I woke up until now, i'm watching a tv show and any background talking sounds exactly like zombie screaming. I guess that's what happens when you've been listening to the same sounds for hours on end

    submitted by /u/neddynedned47
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment