• Breaking News

    Friday, May 15, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies Why I love World At War Zombies

    Call of Duty Zombies Why I love World At War Zombies


    Why I love World At War Zombies

    Posted: 15 May 2020 08:12 AM PDT

    monkeys be like

    Posted: 14 May 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    [Day 15] Buried

    Posted: 15 May 2020 03:32 AM PDT

    Just did zetsubou solo for the first time!

    Posted: 15 May 2020 05:56 AM PDT

    So I was playing Origins and...

    Posted: 15 May 2020 09:51 AM PDT

    Earth go boom

    Posted: 15 May 2020 12:09 PM PDT

    One shot, no kill....unless you are the bloodhound

    Posted: 15 May 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    I made my own crappy perk bottles

    Posted: 14 May 2020 08:37 PM PDT

    I started trying the DE EE Today and got really lucky on my second attempt:)

    Posted: 15 May 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    What type of player are you?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    Panzer Soldat hit the ground too hard

    Posted: 14 May 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    My girlfriend blew up the Earth for the first time today. So far her favorite Easter egg!

    Posted: 14 May 2020 09:26 PM PDT

    What PAP perk is the best? BO3

    Posted: 15 May 2020 09:43 AM PDT

    Kinda new to those and I feel like fireworks and turned is pretty good, some you reccomand more then the other?

    submitted by /u/thegutenberg
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get BO3 and BO4 (BO4 in the future)

    Posted: 15 May 2020 06:58 AM PDT

    Should I get BO3 on PC? Ive played Waw, BO1, and BO2 zombies, and have enjoyed em, Im wondering if BO3 is worth it for the zombies, and the mod support and all that. Also is BO4 in the Future any good? I might get it when I can.

    submitted by /u/Unrealivion
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get BO2 for PC?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    Hey everyone! I've come to realize the my BO2 disc on PS3 just doesn't work anymore (most likely because I haven't played in a solid 3 years). However, I kinda really want to play some BO2 zombies. Would getting it on PC be best or no?

    submitted by /u/Brohan476
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone try this in their game?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 01:13 AM PDT

    What’s your favourite map to set up on? Mine is easily shadows of evil

    Posted: 15 May 2020 10:21 AM PDT

    IMO the setup flows really well, it's fun and decently challenging if you're new. Margwa's are fun to fight and one of, if not THE best mini boss in zombies. The map is beautiful and I find setting up very satisfying, from getting the sword and upgrading it, to getting the apothican servant, upgraded lil arnies, the shield, civil protector etc. Sure it takes a pretty long time, but 95% of what you're doing is killing zombies. I've tried getting into gorod krovi but I find the setup so tiring.

    submitted by /u/KubaG7
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to get the summoning key for the BO3 super Easter egg by doing SOE solo?

    Posted: 15 May 2020 10:12 AM PDT

    I'm a solo player trying to do the super EE for the first time on BO3 and I was wondering if it's possible to get the summoning key for SOE solo. I know you aren't able to finish the Easter egg completely solo but does killing the shadow man get you the key?

    submitted by /u/wyattisdad
    [link] [comments]

    This type of behavior should be bannable. (See more in description)

    Posted: 14 May 2020 09:07 PM PDT

    Evaluation of maps by distress

    Posted: 15 May 2020 11:05 AM PDT

    In my personal experience I find Nacht der Untoten and Verrückt very distressing and difficult.

    On the other hand I'm really confident training on Shi no numa and Der riese, also there are open spaces where you can see the sky.

    Playing Tranzit has an anguish feeling, specially in the first games, and when going to the fog, or picking pieces to build the jet gun. Mob of the dead and Origins to, but for me not as much, this is another kind of fear: to complete things.

    WWII The Final Reich, when lights go off, and the Groesten Haus returned that nacht der untoten feeling for me.

    submitted by /u/Sinfonico4
    [link] [comments]

    Is it just me or does it feel like Zombies on youtube have been gaining traction again?

    Posted: 14 May 2020 11:01 PM PDT

    TheSmithPlays, as it seems, has recently been making COD videos in place of Fortnite, which I highly prefer lol, and I mean I suddenly started playing it with a few of my friends and we were having a blast and now suddenly (since I had to look up some 4-year old DE and SOE guides obviously) gotten a lot of recommended zombies videos, but here's the thing, they're not 4 years old and seemingly not redundant. Been watching a lot of Tim's criticizing BO4 videos and been enjoying it.

    You remember back in 2014 which was another one of these cold years for zombies? And then when suddenly those top 5 videos came along and kept the community alive until 2015 when BO3 was announced and brought along one of the best game release zombies yet. The strangest thing is when these things happen, it's when zombies are absolutely dead with no guarantee of returning. For example between BO2 and BO3, but less so between BO3 and BO4 because we got chronicles in between and mods of course, but BO4 being BO4 kinda shot itself because of its budgetary change and since its arguably unpopular release has only dwindled the numbers of the player base.

    To double-check I've scrolled through TheSmithPlays channel, to see when exactly this started since I stopped watching his videos since he started with Fortnite and I did find his video about the comeback so I will watch it, but posting this anyway.

    submitted by /u/Shicktickboom
    [link] [comments]

    Old School Debate

    Posted: 15 May 2020 05:18 AM PDT

    I just plugged in my old PS3 and jumped into TranZit and then Five and it made me remember the age old debate that I want to see disputed again, The M14 or The Olympia?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/NovaBomb1234
    [link] [comments]

    Perk System Controversy

    Posted: 15 May 2020 09:03 AM PDT

    After playing for hours through Black Ops 2, 3, and 4 recently, I realized that the perk system problem is far more complex and challenging than it may seem.

    Black Ops 4's system was designed on the mindset that "crutch" perks in zombies are bad. It makes sense where Treyarch was coming from. Their goal was for players to experiment and use different perks based on the map/challenge they were planning on completing in that said match. In theory, this is a great system because it allows for much more variety in perk selections, where in the OG system, players almost always selected the same 4 perks. However, this system was not executed well. When perks like Dying Wish, Timeslip, or Stamin-Up exist, the idea of "crutch" perks becomes an issue once again. I've played BO4 for hours, and I like the idea of the BO4 perk system, but I still rarely stray away form those three previously mentioned perks. A second issue, is that Perks have basically no personality anymore. Chaos Gods are very cool, but they, and especially the Aether machines, lack any sort of fun or personality. One reason why a lot of people turned away from BO4 was the game's lack of character. Without the character of the game, it felt like zombies was having an identity crisis. Another issue, is that perks are no longer as important as they once were. This is simply because Jugg, Double Tap, and Speed Cola were implemented into the core gameplay. Once again, this is a good idea in theory, but in practice, players now just go straight for PAP or the WW. Before, players would prioritize certain perks, some more than others, and would try to obtain some perks before PAP/WW while saving others for after. On BO4, it feels like all the perks are saved for after because they aren't quite as useful. Also, not being able to change perks in game is annoying and IMO, rips away the purpose of the BO4 perk system. Players usually have the ability to choose which perks they want to use while in game. So if a player gets an explosive weapon from the box, they can decide to buy PHD. If a player gets a WW, and a Ray gun, they may decide they want Mule Kick for a third normal weapon.

    The Original Perk System was designed on the mindset that players should be able to acquire all perks. Back in the day, this worked because there were only 4 perks available. In later games, the mindset changed to the idea that "crutch" perks, were not a problem. You see, both perk systems are specifically designed for different players, and both are flawed. To me, the BO4 system is worse than the OG, but not by much. I think both systems are good and they work, but to me, finding a middle ground for the two systems will be extremely challenging, because they are both built with separate mindsets. In simpler terms, the perk systems fundamentally clash in terms of design. Is it impossible to make a better perk system than these two? No, but it will be challenging if a middle ground is the desired result.

    As a conclusion, you are not wrong for preferring one system over another, as neither system is objectively better than the other.

    What are your thoughts, opinions, and possible solutions to this issue?

    submitted by /u/KnownWay
    [link] [comments]

    Box Weapons 101

    Posted: 15 May 2020 08:48 AM PDT

    Favorite non-Wonder box weapons and why. Rules: 1. No Wonder Weapons (nor special grenades like the Gersch Device) 2. No wall weapons, even if they appear in the box.

    submitted by /u/AzraelVoorhees
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment