• Breaking News

    Monday, May 11, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies Don’t ban him he’s trying to save the universe

    Call of Duty Zombies Don’t ban him he’s trying to save the universe


    Don’t ban him he’s trying to save the universe

    Posted: 11 May 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    im actually proud of this round 100 because i wasn’t shooting at a wall the whole time :)

    Posted: 10 May 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    Revisiting bo1 zombies

    Posted: 11 May 2020 07:45 AM PDT

    Zombie Maps as Classic Horror Movie Posters: CALL OF THE DEAD as THE THING (1982)

    Posted: 11 May 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    “Is this supposed to be an incentive? Because I DON’T NEED ONE!” I kid, the grind for this has made the quarantine just about bearable.

    Posted: 11 May 2020 05:59 AM PDT

    Bruh moment. My old clip from xbox app

    Posted: 11 May 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    Wallpapers are now available for download, link below ��

    Posted: 11 May 2020 01:21 PM PDT

    5 years ago i died on round 95.. After hours of training zombies ive finally finished what i started. Never stop trying for your high round goals!!

    Posted: 11 May 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    You do the loop-de-loop and pull...

    Posted: 11 May 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    "Apocalypse Now" / CDC in trouble / Green Run SFM artwork

    Posted: 11 May 2020 01:23 PM PDT

    Possibly the worst spin ever

    Posted: 11 May 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    Addicted to the Quick Revive!!!!

    Posted: 11 May 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    This post was made by the M14 gang

    Posted: 11 May 2020 03:08 PM PDT

    When you open the Kino alley door for the first time in Chronicles

    Posted: 11 May 2020 03:25 PM PDT

    Der eisendrache round 40. Ik it’s not that good but started to really play this map 4 days ago and I’m loving it

    Posted: 11 May 2020 11:57 AM PDT

    Concept Art be Me

    Posted: 11 May 2020 09:12 AM PDT

    Look at this specimen

    Posted: 11 May 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    Alpha Omega - Why it's one of my FAVORITE maps of all time

    Posted: 11 May 2020 05:26 AM PDT

    OKAY. Dislikes incomin. But hear me out.

    I know many dislike BO4 for its mechanics. I've always loved BO4, especially for one reason specifically: Health cap. Zombies' health stops increasing on Round 35, and thus all weapons remain useful yet different. You can use any gun and they will work, but will vary in usefulness. In BO3, I have to just run in a circle and press a button to trigger AAT, wait 20 sec, repeat, because bullets eventually stop doing anything. This is the one major thing I dislike with BO3, that eventually a Shieva and a Dingo can do the exact same thing.

    Now there are mechanics I dislike in BO4 too, like how the Shield takes up the Tac Grenade slot because Elixirs take up all D-pad slots, or how you spawn in with a Special Weapon. But out of all the BO4 maps, I feel Alpha Omega works the best with the game's mechanics.

    Alpha Omega is HARD. Even with BO4's "get-out-of-jail" cards. It's tight, small, no training spots, gas crawlers, gas zombies, electric nova crawlers, gas leaks.... It's tough. And here, I feel I actually have to use my Special weapon sparingly. The gas leaks is tough because you have to stand still, AND gas Zombies spawn. The power lockdown can be tough because it swarms with gas zombies. Electric Nova Crawlers flood the roofs. In other words, there are difficult parts of the map where the Special Weapon becomes a life saver, not just something you pull out for fun. It works surprisingly well with the map. And I absolutely love it. Nowhere is safe.

    The map feels grounded, which works well with the maps difficulty. There is no magic, no big over-the-top events. It feels down to earth, weird, and challenging. It's one of the things I like with Tranzit; it feels apocalyptic, and thus, the weapons you find aren't the most powerful. They feel like proto types, or weapons you assemble together and use as best as you can. Which brings me to my next point:

    The Ray Guns. I understand and agree that AO feels like assets reused; the whole Nuketown location, the RayGunMK2 models, etc. but imo, it doesn't matter as long as it's fun. And it's fun. The 4 Ray Guns are all super fun. I think they're all pretty balanced too, except for the Blue One. It's personally the coolest of them all, but it simply has way too little ammo. But all of these are insanely fun, and isn't too hard or too easy to get.

    The side quests in this map aren't of the many, unfortunately. But the 4 Ray Guns alone gives the map lots of content. But in addition to the Ray Guns, you have a quest that either gives you a free perk, or an extra Self Revive, but not both. So you have to choose, which doesn't seem like a big deal, but actually gives it more replay value. You have a quest to get Sgt. Adam, a personal favorite feature returning from SoE and Revelations. An AI that walks around with you and fights with you, and revives you. It feels comy and safe to have Adam around, and I love it. You also have Round 200 if you want to do that, as well as the first step of the main EE (which I consider a side EE in itself if you don't go for the whole main quest). This quest baiscally unlocks tons of new traps for you, a free PaP'd weapon, and a free Ray Gun Mk2. Finally, you have Rushmore with tons of small features you can use, including an Undead Man Walking that you can use where you feel it fits best. Galva Knuckles are also unique to this map.

    Finally, I want to talk about the Main Quest. This is, imo, one of the best quests we've ever had. It may not be the most difficult, but it doesn't need to be to be FUN. Revelations proves that, too (tedious does not equal fun). Imo, what matters in a main quest isn't if it takes 1 or 2 days to solve, but how fun it is to replay. AO's isn't too long, not too short. Not too difficult, not too easy. And it's Solo friendly. And the boss fight is insanely atmospheric, with the nuke going off with its tense countdown, and the music playing as the Avagadro chases you through the bunker. It's perfect.

    Alpha Omega is the one map that I think BENIFITS from the BO4 mechanics. The "choose where perks are" also works really well on this map, as it's so small and dangerous so perk location is important. The map is really difficult, has fun Wonder Weapons, and some side quests that are really useful. The atmosphere is also... weird. A mix of eerie and playful. It's one of the maps I've played the most out of all maps in BO3 and 4. The one thing I think would have made it better would be if the Special Weapons weren't part of the inventory at start, but rather gained in the map, and it would have been the Ragnaroks to fit in with the whole electricity theme of the map. But like I said, for this map, I also think it works to start with them.

    submitted by /u/WwwWario
    [link] [comments]

    What I hear when I watch a storyline vid

    Posted: 11 May 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    [Day 11] TranZit

    Posted: 10 May 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    My tier list

    Posted: 11 May 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    Finally got my first ever round 100! Tried doing DE yesterday, but died at 93. Still gonna try my best and get it for every map.

    Posted: 11 May 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    Verruct is underrated

    Posted: 11 May 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    I get verruct is an simple and difficult map. But I've seen lots of ppl putting verruct at the bottom of their map tiers next to maps like transit and bus depot. Even tho there's not much to the map I always have fun on it and the remaster on Bo3 adds wonder fizz which really makes the map a lot more playable. I agree verruct isn't great but I feel like it's better than nact and deserves a lil more respect than it gets.

    submitted by /u/collinv7
    [link] [comments]

    My first time beating a Easter egg

    Posted: 11 May 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    Zombies Chronicles

    Posted: 11 May 2020 04:19 PM PDT

    To the people who have purchased chronicles, is it worth it? I've always wanted to buy it but never got around to doing it.

    submitted by /u/fromthevaultage
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment