• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 30, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies Ahh WAW Der Riese Wunderwaffe

    Call of Duty Zombies Ahh WAW Der Riese Wunderwaffe


    Ahh WAW Der Riese Wunderwaffe

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 05:09 AM PDT

    I got some pretty cool rng

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 05:41 AM PDT

    Tranzit was the good bad

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:53 AM PDT

    I made a pretty good Ultimis Richtofen with the customization in Battlefield 5. The torso isn’t spot on but it’s the best color option, I’m happy with how it came out

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    Bo4 perks drinking animation skip (knife and buy the perk at the same time)

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    Just did my first main quest on Der eisendrache!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 09:40 AM PDT

    Nacht Der Untoten Round 215 World Record (Only used classic gums). The first 200+ hour zombies game and the first round 200 on the map. Spent almost 92 hours hitting the box for the tgun. No pack a punch used. ��

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    I see a bunch of people making cool perks. So I made my own, hope you guys like it

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 11:23 AM PDT

    Day 7 - Pack Mule - $5000 "No room? No problem! Pack it in with Pack Mule!"

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 02:54 AM PDT

    Ggs my first round 100 this strategy is so pathetically easy

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 05:09 AM PDT

    For everybody who said i was crap at zombies (not the people viewing this but speaking bout other people) i felt so good when i got this

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 06:33 AM PDT

    I attempted the Classified easter egg again this morning and died on round reddit funny number. Haha... damnit

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 09:45 AM PDT

    Some people don't know how to park their tanks.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    For real, this bug was game breaking. I no longer could upgrade the wind staff or even build the electric staff. I have never seen it, and had to finish the game :(

    https://reddit.com/link/hipep8/video/61lfj304f2851/player

    submitted by /u/LosKiwa
    [link] [comments]

    Solo Easter egg mod - SOE, Shang, Ascension (BO3)

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:59 AM PDT

    Hey all, I saw a CodeNamePizza stream a few months back where he downloaded a mod on the steam workshop to be able to do these Easter eggs solo. I finally have bo3 on PC, and the mod was removed from the workshop :(((. Does anyone have the file, or know where I can get the mod? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/colepotts98
    [link] [comments]

    If you had to remove one zombies map (Treyarch Only) what would that be?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    If you had to remove just one map from COD zombies what would you remove. I am going to gather data from this to see what the most picked is.

    My personal pick is DE as it is quite similar to origins and personally I prefer origins.

    submitted by /u/Braydoski
    [link] [comments]

    Lol bois let's get it

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    After not touching Zombies and or video games in general for 5 years, I’m proud of this score. PC is so much smoother and I could’ve gotten to 40 if my Thundergun was out

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 11:02 AM PDT

    3,2,1 TANK BLASTING OFF! (Still can’t believe glitches like this still exist)

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 02:12 PM PDT

    Should have played local instead but oh well, there goes my round 100 attempt

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 12:08 AM PDT

    Final version of my 935 emblem added the dots and fixed the atom lines :)

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 12:34 PM PDT

    this train kinda nice

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:58 AM PDT

    What are some of your favorite side-storylines in Zombies?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    I'm thinking of adapting one of the side stories into a short film/play/script at some point. Doing the entire storyline would be a near impossible task but self-contained stories would be fun. Right now I'm thinking of adapting the story of Gersch & Yuri, since I find that one the most interesting and tragic.

    What are some of your favorites?

    submitted by /u/thattheatredude
    [link] [comments]

    Der eisendrache solo to duo

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    Hi. Iv been useing mr rofflewaffle guide to der eisendrache witch he done with 3 people. Im doing it solo and is not any diffrent to get to the EE. Someone told me its supose to be diffrent with more people than solo?

    submitted by /u/aztek678
    [link] [comments]

    What is with this subreddit?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:03 AM PDT

    Why is it anyone can make a 15 second meme and it gets sent straight to Hot with thousands of upvotes, but posts where people do something amazing or they make something that takes a lot of time and dedication to do only get like 50 upvotes?

    I just don't understand this subreddit at all. Seems like there's more noobs in here than actually experienced good players. All the noobs are just upvoting what's funny but I personally like to browse through and upvote things that require dedication and skill (People's Round 50, 100, 200 games, making Full Sized perk machines, beating Mephistopheles solo etc) and not a meme that I could make in 10 seconds.

    Please tell me I'm not the only one who's noticed this wayyyyyy too much.

    submitted by /u/Shatnips
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment