• Breaking News

    Monday, July 13, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies Why, just why. I’m still gonna use who’s who tho

    Call of Duty Zombies Why, just why. I’m still gonna use who’s who tho


    Why, just why. I’m still gonna use who’s who tho

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    Someone made “I’m on Die Rise (A Parody of I’m on Der Riese)” Credit to Derufai

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    I hate you Treyarch....

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 05:38 PM PDT

    My girlfriend made me a zombies cake!

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    �� Die Rise gives me anxiety ��

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    “Oh you want 1,000,000 for doing the super Easter Egg, plus split screen? Sike.”

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 05:44 AM PDT

    Revive me, bro! I have the Raygun!

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 10:09 AM PDT

    During my knife only challenge, I used an escape I have never EVER had to use. Even on Der Riese WAW and Blops I didn’t use this as an actual strategy haha

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 10:14 AM PDT

    excuse me?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 10:41 AM PDT

    This is a hard one for me :p

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 12:56 AM PDT

    Have some nostalgia

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 09:54 AM PDT

    This truly did put a smile on my face. It was like a trip down memory lane

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    Almost got me Treyarch, almost.

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 11:06 AM PDT

    I made Double Tap as requested

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    Map review number 1:Five(black ops 1)

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 01:47 AM PDT

    Only making this cause I'm bored and feel like doing a review. Read if you want.

    Five is a map in call of duty black ops that I have begun to love over the years. When I first started playing zombies I refused to play five believing it was to hard and unplayable. But as I got better and better I have found it to be one of my most favourite maps to go back to. Unlike kino which is a dumb fun shut your brain off map(still a great map) five keeps you on your toes at all times. You can train on this map but it is one of the hardest trains to maintain in the zombies series, but not impossible. You have an interesting boss through the pentagon thief. Five is challenging but fun(unlike Shangri-la which has no strategy you can run on it challenging) and will always keep you engaged as there is no easy repetitive pattern you can fall into on this map. Online this map can be one of two experiences, you get good players and you have a blast, or you get not so good and your carrying the whole time. Because of this maps difficulty it tends to be either you got it nailed down or your not good at it at all. Now I will rate it on different categories.

    Design:8/10-can be trained on and has some good camping spots if playing with others. Hallways can be tight and dangerous with hordes.

    Wonder weapon:3/10-the winters howl will make you little points and loses its damage potential really early. If anything it's useful to slow a big horde down. I would take it if you get it from the box but I usually don't bother pack a punching it. I'd rather run a packed ray gun and a packed commando,Gali, or aug

    Zombie variants:7/10-you get your normal zombies that your used to from kino, as well as the crawlers make a return. The new boss is the pentagon thief. When alone he can be a pain in the ass especially on your first encounter into the game with him as you'll most likely be running an mp 5 or another wall gun. When online if you have good communication with your team he can be very easy to take out. Just get whoever he is targeting to run a big loop and shoot him until he dies.

    Pack a punch location/what you need to access it: 8/10-very easy and straight foward like kino, just flick all the switches in the war room until your at the highest defcon. You'll then be teleported to a safe room where you can pack. This safe room doubles as a good camping room If your playing online. However on solo it can be very dangerous to camp alone as you'll be rushed from both sides.

    Overall opinion:9/10-If you are good at zombies and know how to train, this map is a blast. It will always keep you on your toes and always keep you engaged. It's hard but not unplayable hard. If your brand new to zombies this will be a very tough map to love at first. Keeping it from a 10/10 is the lack of a good wonder weapon and the boss can be a pain sometimes. Feel free to share your thoughts on this map.

    submitted by /u/trusty0108
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about the Dark Aether and how does Zombies continue?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 05:01 AM PDT

    I have a couple of questions about the Dark Aether. Correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't Nikolai say that everything affected by 115 and Apoticons will all be banished to the Dark Aether. So we know that the Victis Crew and almost everything was sent there besides Eddie and Samantha being able to live in the New World. I assume that the New World plays out as how the normal World was supposed to. So historical events still occur and everything plays out to plan.

    Does Samantha and Eddie remember everything that has happened once they're in the New World?

    Was the Call of the Dead cast sent to the Dark Aether? (Wasn't there a radio that said they died or they all went missing)

    Does this also mean every cast we have played as (SOE cast, Five cast, CIA and CDC members) are all in the Dark Aether? I am very curious about JFK, Richard, Fidel and Robert if they are all in the New World or Dark Aether.

    These are probably questions we can't truly get a definitive answer on, but I'm curious on what others think about this stuff.

    Now my other question was, how is Zombies going to continue?

    Of course they'll probably still continue the Chaos story. Although, everyone already knows that Aether story sells copies and there's no way they'll risk sales by not including that story. There were rumours of Zombie Chronicles 2 for BO4 and I assumed they were going to be reimaginings of the BO2 Victis' maps. I thought these maps were gonna be in the Dark Aether and you play as Victis trying to find a way out of the Dark Aether. They would be treading through Tranzit, Die Rise and Buried doing a quest to escape the Dark Aether. If ZC2 is an actual thing, then it definitely got pushed over for their new COD game this year as a preorder bonus or most likely just as another DLC pack. What do you guys think? How do you think zombies will continue? Will there be a continuation to the Aether story or just Chaos?

    submitted by /u/yagok
    [link] [comments]

    I achieved a round 6 Easter egg completion on Alpha Omega! Really proud of this one!

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 12:14 PM PDT

    Monopoly Zombies. First Upload, please any advice ??

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    Hey, guys please check out my first upload. It's on monopoly custom zombies on BO3... No need to like or subscribe if you do not want to...I would just love the criticism. Thank you guys so much😋

    https://youtu.be/u8ouWDsdb6Y

    submitted by /u/EchkO_Gaming
    [link] [comments]

    Voyage of Despair EE

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 12:00 PM PDT

    Hey guys I'm trying to speedrun the VOD easter egg (God help me) and I'm on the clock step, and I'm putting the times in correctly, but for a faster time I'm starting at the hour hands at the back of the ship and then going to the front to do the minute hands, as that is what I've seen in the speedruns I've watched. Has that been patched? It doesn't seem to work for some reason.

    submitted by /u/Sherni70
    [link] [comments]

    I love how in Origins Dr. Maxis was so close with the records, but not quite there

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    He's obviously found out the records and songs have some sort of power to activate the ancient technology; he's built things into the "basement" of the excavation site.

    What's interesting is how he had the right idea with the records, but had them in the wrong locations. Each record is found outside the tunnel of a different element than it is. Maxis has at least figured out what 3 of the portals are supposed to be, but doesn't know how to get the songs to activate the portals.

    This is further evidenced by the fact that the ice tunnel is the only one without an actual label as to which element it is. Along with the fact that the record is in tank station, as if it's being stored for the time being; the ice staff pieces are also "lost" and have to be dug up, while all the others are either on the battlefield or already in German control.

    Samantha also commends you on your progress when you start getting the portals, claiming you've made it further than her father.

    I just think that's a super cool, fun lil bit of story telling built directly into the world.

    submitted by /u/SuitsAndStripes
    [link] [comments]

    I was literally 2 rounds away from my highest Round record and my Internet slipped out again... Guess imma play offline from now on

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    Samantha trolled me.

    Posted: 12 Jul 2020 08:32 PM PDT

    Can I do the ascension ee solo?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 10:52 AM PDT

    Codename pizza in one of his streams said that ascension ee could be done solo, I wanna do the ascension ee solo but there are no guides for it, so can I do it solo?

    submitted by /u/thatsrightimmagamer
    [link] [comments]

    The fastest spawns in all of BO3?

    Posted: 13 Jul 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    From what I've gathered, the fastest would be the Moon starting room. Is there anything faster than that?

    submitted by /u/robert__the__robot
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment