• Breaking News

    Sunday, October 18, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies I played this game for 8 years and this is the first time getting the mark 2 on die rise.

    Call of Duty Zombies I played this game for 8 years and this is the first time getting the mark 2 on die rise.


    I played this game for 8 years and this is the first time getting the mark 2 on die rise.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 03:55 AM PDT

    This sounds familiar

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 06:44 AM PDT

    The Raygun!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    using the power of remini, i have enhanced the natural beauty of last gen richtofen

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    Gun idea: Bring back Storm PSR from bo2 campaign as Scavenger MK2 or as a new wonder weapon.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 05:27 AM PDT

    Hey look at me, I finally did it

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 01:26 AM PDT

    Why have I not seen this before?????

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:13 PM PDT

    First post on this sub-reddit(and Reddit overall): Here's a concept for the Tuff-Brew perk machine. I tried to make it look like it's from BO1. Sorry if there's anything wrong with this post.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    Guess the wall weapon? ������

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    Ultimis Funko Pop Drawings

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:50 AM PDT

    I'm a sucker for medieval castles.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 08:34 AM PDT

    Ok hear me out

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 10:44 AM PDT

    Clutch on Five

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:14 PM PDT

    Anyone else notice the Tranzit music?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 12:02 AM PDT

    I did it with some friends

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:38 PM PDT

    After 2 years, I finally got dark matter in Bo4 zombies!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:29 PM PDT

    Victus may turn into the antagonists. Here’s why

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:57 PM PDT

    Anyone who touched the story knows that stuhlinger has the ability to talk to richtofen. Well now with richtofen dead, he can't do this anymore. However, he should hypothetically be able to continue to talk Eddie since Eddie owns richtofens soul. With this being said, at the end of tag, we see Eddie and Sam walk through, however they left victus to rot within the dark aether. The victus crew was absolutely abused the from their introduction all the way to the end of tag. They were nothing more than pawns to the og crew. From previous knowledge of how the dark aether can corrupt beings, I think it's fairly safe to assume that if they did not escape immediately, that they too would become corrupted from their time spent in the dark aether. With stuhlinger being able to potentially contact Eddie, this would be a very plausible scenario where stuhlinger gets inside eddies head, almost exactly like shadow man did right in the intro to the characters from shadows of evil and tricked them into helping him. We've seen it happen from that one map alone, who's to say it won't happen within the plot of the dark aether?

    submitted by /u/Oddmario33
    [link] [comments]

    Found this

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 11:16 AM PDT

    [COD] was playing iw zombies when I saw this poster and made me think of BOCW zombies. Could IW been teasing the next version of zombie? Sorry for bad pic.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    Not sure if I’m still good or if I’m fooling myself + Black Ops 4 discussion.

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 08:22 AM PDT

    I stopped playing Zombies regularly after black ops 2, I still played Black Ops 3 for a good chunk of it's life cycle but constantly less and less compared to previous years.

    Today I decided to hop into Black Ops 4 (since I got Blops 3 and 4 season pass for zombies) and turned on Tag Der Toten for the first time, first experience too because the only time I saw Black Ops 4 maps I was either playing them or watching the Easter Egg endings (the game got over complicated for my taste).

    Managed to make it to round 20 (stats here since I wasn't able to post a picture with text :s) without using gobble-gums / elixirs (I actually think it's what they're called now?), no shield, no "perks" although I did PaP 2 guns I had never played with on round 17 haha.

    Feels good to know that after roughly a year since I last played my last zombies match that I can still go.. although I'm not a huge fan of solo I still love this game, even after all the changes it's good for a quick run from time to time.

    I just wanted to share my experience with y'all, nothing more but I am curious to know if you're on the same boat as me! Loved WaW and Black Ops, tolerated Black Ops 2, liked the maps more on Black Ops 3 but became fed up by how over complicated it got on Black Ops 4.

    Did you feel that way? Or do you like the fact that you have to do a gazillion steps to get certain guns, the PaP, etc?

    Oh! And anyone ever wants to play, we can try and work something out!

    Thanks for listening 😁

    PS- I'll never forget doing a project on the zombie community back in school when Black Ops came out and getting an A! Good times.

    submitted by /u/Peter1678
    [link] [comments]

    Which map should I get first?

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    Tim hansen rant

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 11:26 AM PDT

    Im a fan of tim. I have been subbed to him since 2016 when he had 900 subs and his channel was called bluefoot. Im glad he has become one of the biggest Z youtubers. But one thing annoys me about him. He always uses the word fucking OBJECTIVE. He says shit like "shadows of evil is objectively a top 5 map".....it isnt though.... dont get me wrong, i love shadows and its in my top 5 but it isnt "OBJECTIVELY" top 5. Its all subjective. There are people who think kino is the best ever map and shadows is the worst. Its just their opinion. It annoys me because this shit is subjective because most of my friends hate shadows so how tf is it a "OBJEVTIVE TOP 5"

    submitted by /u/roots235
    [link] [comments]

    Any one else having problems

    Posted: 18 Oct 2020 11:19 AM PDT

    So I'm trying to do the gorod krovi Easter egg but eavry time I play it I get killed as soon as I get in the boss fight or randomly any where I have jug and a shield there is no zombies and I just die I've played this Easter egg almost 20 times and I die eavry time to that glitch

    submitted by /u/i-like-lizards
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment