• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 17, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies I made the Wunderwaffe DG-2 with Reloading, Lights and Sounds

    Call of Duty Zombies I made the Wunderwaffe DG-2 with Reloading, Lights and Sounds


    I made the Wunderwaffe DG-2 with Reloading, Lights and Sounds

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    I keep clicking it thinking it'll unlock :/

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    Please... Can we get more mini perk fridges?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 05:53 PM PDT

    I had no idea you could put the lighting arrow effect on the other bows. How I did this was by doing the lighting vase step for the Lightning Bow but I used the Void Bow instead the the regular one. Pretty cool to see the purple and blue on one arrow.

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 07:44 PM PDT

    Vr zombie game

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 09:52 AM PDT

    Idk about you guys but I always wanted more broken earth maps

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    Not necessarily with Victus but I always liked the aesthetic of those maps after the earth was destroyed, wish we saw more though.

    submitted by /u/ChangedRacer
    [link] [comments]

    Cold War Zombies... some more leaks :)

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 07:42 PM PDT

    (Some stuff for calling cards)

    (Note: &&1 is basically like # so it's like a placeholder for the number.)

    Maxis intel..¤Z.

    Collect &&1 Omega intel

    Reach Round 20 with only your starting load out and no upgrades.

    Reach Round 100

    Have 2 fully Packed Weapons with Ammo Mods equipped and 6 Perks active

    Travel to every area in a single game.

    Kill &&1 enemies while slowed or frozen form frost damage.

    Heal self or other players for over 100 health &&1 times

    Get &&1 critical kills.

    Kill &&1 enemies using a Pack-A-Punched weapon.

    Earn &&1 multi-kills with Equipment: Frag, Semtex, Molotov, C4, or Monkey Bomb.

    (I think some of the ones above may be left over stuff from bo4 that's inside cold war. I haven't confirmed that yet)

    zm_intel_stat_list_maxis

    Raw Aetherium Crystals

    Milestone Rounds will reward players with Salvage and a chance at Raw Aetherium Crystals.

    (Note: There are also Flawless Aetherium Crystals)

    Pack-A-Punch upgrades weapon damage and applies Ammo Mods using Essence.

    Weapons with higher rarity deal more damage and have more attachments.

    Pack-A-Punch level of a weapon determines the cost to refill it at an Ammo Cache.

    Crafting Table creates equipment and support using Salvage.

    Enemies get stronger every time the Dark Aether orb moves.

    submitted by /u/Nanikos
    [link] [comments]

    Barrels Of Xenon Evidence Question

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    I love getting small clutches like these

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:59 AM PDT

    A little morbid, but funny

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 10:45 AM PDT

    Nova Crawler, anyone?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:25 AM PDT

    Zombies should come alone!

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 06:52 AM PDT

    The dream would be if Zombies come as a stand alone part of Black Ops Cold War, because I am not interested in Black Ops Multiplayer or Campaign.

    I could pay 20 bucks for Zombies. But I don't want to pay 70 bucks when I am only enjoying Zombies

    submitted by /u/sebbek01
    [link] [comments]

    A smiling keeper has meme potential

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    Buried Poster (BO II) - Always Running

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 07:59 AM PDT

    Round 50 on as many maps before Cold War. Kino ☑️

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    Sometimes I impress myself. Yes I know, my response time was horrifying and I like the wall. Lmao

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 08:28 AM PDT

    Why do people lie about knowing easter eggs?

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 05:43 AM PDT

    Just got off with 3 randoms on soe that sum up my experience with bo3. Waiting hours for a crew that said they knew how to do it, then all 4 of us said our upgraded swords were done just to discover this imbecile hasn't even picked the egg up to kill the margwas. I've been waiting since the game came out for people competent enough to do this easy easter egg.

    submitted by /u/MrWhitieof2cone
    [link] [comments]

    That’s close enough to Round 100 for today

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:39 AM PDT

    My first Round 200+ I also wasted about 50 hours of my life on this one game...

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 11:36 AM PDT

    Started a monkey round with two Thundergun rounds and didn’t pop alchemical....this preceded to happen

    Posted: 17 Oct 2020 02:02 AM PDT

    PAPERCRAFT REPLICAS!!!! finally having scrolling trhough the internet to find every font, texture and detail, Ive finally have my models and textures made complete from scratch ...ZZZZZzzzzzzz

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 09:34 PM PDT

    Anyone else notice "Outbreak" and "8% Containment" in the Zombies panel in the Cold War Beta Menu

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 11:18 PM PDT

    If only i had ppl to play with

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 02:20 PM PDT

    Favorite Dempsey Model?

    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 04:54 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment