• Breaking News

    Tuesday, October 27, 2020

    Call of Duty Zombies This is so cool

    Call of Duty Zombies This is so cool


    This is so cool

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 12:06 AM PDT

    Imagine if he hadn't changed back into his original outfit

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 03:59 AM PDT

    Posted this thank you image I made on this subreddit back at the end of BO3 4 years ago and im only now finding out it was removed right after I posted it due to my account being new, so here I am posting it again lol

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 08:21 AM PDT

    Black Ops 2 Zombies Alpha Menu

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    Sam Themed Reddit Avatar

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 11:38 PM PDT

    Don’t take this seriously

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 12:51 AM PDT

    Made a Cod zombies edit to help build more hype for Cold war zombies (First music video edit btw)

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 07:28 AM PDT

    My friend did a zombie Richthofen for fun and I think it turned out so well

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 10:35 AM PDT

    Me: I wonder if there’s any new info on CW zombies? Youtube:(loud English accent) MrDalekJD,.. MrDalekJD,.. MrDalekJD..

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    Zombies is scary again...

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    Zimmer Der Untoten walkthrough! It is currently still nowhere near completion but I figured I’d give an update because I haven’t posted in quite some time. I have been waiting on these posters to come in to see where else I can slap some wall chalks on. Send me some suggestions on where and what!

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 03:28 PM PDT

    My girlfriend's aunt printed this poster for me. Super happy!

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 02:57 PM PDT

    Well that was exciting... I was trying to use the bus to run them over

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 07:46 PM PDT

    Der Riese: Declassified - Official Gameplay Trailer

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 02:42 PM PDT

    Stuff i liked from the trailer. Also message me if this is violating any of the guidlines cause i don't know what i said last time i posted this cause it was removed

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 09:33 AM PDT

    So here what I like based of the game based off the intro cinematic and the gameplay trailer :

    Likes:

    1. Juggernog, Speed Cola, Deadshot Daiquiri and Quick Revive return
    2. Samantha Maxis returns ( basically some Youtubers thinks that her)
    3. Weaver and Frank Woods are in Zombies
    4. New chapter and characters
    5. Scorestreaks in Zombies
    6. Bad:
    7. So far no Double Tap, Mule Kick, PHD Flopper, Who's Who, Vulter Aid
    submitted by /u/JeriShow22
    [link] [comments]

    Finally beated the darkest shore on solo(By far the second hardest boss fight in zombies)

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    My girlfriend drew ze one and only Dr. Edward Richtofen! Is he not wunderbar?

    Posted: 26 Oct 2020 03:30 PM PDT

    On what round will WAW on PC crash?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    Hi, so I'm currently at round 1251 on Shi No Numa, taken literally forever but I was wondering if and when it's gonna crash as I've heard that it crashes after roughly 8 hours on steam yet I've been going for more than 12 hours!

    submitted by /u/RZRTEmerald
    [link] [comments]

    What wonder weapon would you like to see return?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 09:26 AM PDT

    Wunderwaffe*

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/NthChart
    [link] [comments]

    Iw zombies

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 04:26 AM PDT

    Im interested in buying iw zombies, is there a version that has all the zombie maps in it? I don't care about multiplayer, just zombies

    submitted by /u/Ios-uuuuuuser
    [link] [comments]

    Would you like to see a Gobble/Elixir system in CW Zombies?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 05:29 AM PDT

    IX Gauntlet round 22 glitched?

    Posted: 27 Oct 2020 11:48 AM PDT

    So I'm doing the gauntlet and get to round 22 and already have Saugs that are fully packed and a MOG 12 that's fully packed. The symbol underneath my health bar says 4/4. I end the round and it says "player failed to possess the required weapon."

    So I thought maybe I fucked up somehow, but when the round restarts, it still says 4/4 at the bottom of the screen. I figure maybe it's because I went into the round with them packed, so I went around, bought an Essex and a Strife, then looped back around and bought my Saugs and the MOG 12 back. I fully repacked them, until the cost said 1500 and everything.

    So I ended the round and then am given another strike, which was my third, so the game ended.

    I did this a couple weeks ago and had no issues and didn't think anything of it. It's a pretty simple challenge in my head, almost like a buffer round between actually hard rounds.

    Am I doing something wrong? The MOG 12 was my starting weapon, which is the only difference I can think of, as the previous time I did this gauntlet, I started with the Saugs, but then bought an MX9 and the MOG 12 and packed them. Though the game makes no indication that it has 2 be non-starting weapons.

    submitted by /u/eggplantemoji69420
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment